BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Lexie B.
Indiana
I like Caress body wash, but I like Dove more! I think all Caress body washes smell nice. The washes aren't very expensive and they are long lasting I guess but it's body wash a week and it's gone!!!!
Kass C.
Portsmouth, VA
So smooth. Makes my skin feel absolutely wonderful. Would recommend!! I love this body wash and I think the world should know about how amazingly soft it makes my skin.
Savannah I.
Caryville , TN
Caress has so many wonderful scents that it's easy to find one you like. This Caress body wash in-particular is one of my favorites. It leaves you feeling moisturized and smelling wonderful!
Michelle P.
This body wash is great! Smells great, feels great, and hydrates my skin very well. The only downside is that it doesn't double very well as a shaving gel, which I tend to use body wash for.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
When I used this product, my skin felt radiant and smooth. I did not have to use body lotion for moisturizer. The price is inexpensive around 3 dollars. Can be found at target. Yes, def buy
Amelia B.
East Lansing , MI
I love the smell and find this very moisturizing! Great price point too and easily accessible at drug store or grocery store. I use this every day and really enjoy it. It lasts at least a few months and a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase.
Angela G.
Baltimore, MD
I love how silky, smooth my skin feels after using Caress body wash. The clean feeling of course is appreciated as well as the smell. The only con I have is that the lid snapped and broke off midway through the bottle.
Gabriela M.
Tampa, FL
Deepest clean I have ever felt! The aromas are sensational and soothing. I prefer their scrubbing body washes, definitely helps you cleanse your body leaving you feeling refreshed. Not just that, the moisture that your body receives is greatly improved.
Karen C.
Great product. Leaves skin feeling soft right away. I use this product twice a day, maybe even three times a day. Has a great sent to it and it's long lasting. Product is inexpensive too
Christy W.
Cleveland, TN
I received this as part of a gift from my hubby. It filled my shower with a very relaxing, "girl, you're at a spa" kind of scent. It made a very silky lather that left me feeling clean and soft at the same time. I will defently buy more and so should you!!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!