BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Kaila D.
Great body wash! Smells so good and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth :) definitely one of the better body washes I've used. It doesn't leave any residue on your skin either like some body washes.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few body washes that I can use. I love the variety of fragrances that they have. leaves me feeling fresh without drying out my skin. love this product.
Neshia J.
This smells AMAZING!!! I love that I can easily pick it up at Walmart or Target for about $4, And it has become the only body wash that doesn't agitate my super sensitive skin. Get it you'll love it!
Gina C.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Caress body is very good to use. I love it that you only need a quarter size to get a good lather of suds to wash your whole body. It makes your skin feel very soft and leaves you smelling so clean.
Kristin E.
I have ridiculously dry skin in both winter and summer. It's a damn curse. Caress leaves my skin soft, silky, and healthy. My husband tells me I have the softest skin. At 40 years old, I'll take it.
Ayden M.
Eagle Point, OR
I love the way this smells! It's amazing it also leaves a wonderful sent that I could smell all day! It didn't leave a sticky gross residue like some soap does and I really loved that about this product. I will defiantly be buying more of this in the very near future. :)
Tammy P.
Wheelersburg, OH
The smell is amazing. This creamy body soap leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth as silk. There is absolutely no soap residue led behind on your skin. Your skin is soft enough to caress.
Gina P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This stuff is great, I love the way that my skin feels after a shower and that the scent isn't overpowering. I was able to buy it at target and have seen it at other places like Wal-mart as well.
Erik G.
Westerville, OH
Smells great and creates a nice lather. I have used Caress for awhile now and I prefer it to Dove. It cleans so effectively and also leaves my skin feeling soft. I only need a little dab on my sponge to create a great lather so a bottle lasts a rather long time for me.
Abigail M.
Very inviting smell. love that my skin felt hydrated after my shower. no complaints at all. i really love this wash. and you don't need to use a whole lot. a little goes a long way
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back