BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Rachel N.
Monticello, WI
There is nothing not to love about this soap! The smell is rich and fills the entire shower as you're lathering up plus seems to last well on your skin after you've dried off and gone a few hours throughout your day. Best thing is that it doesn't dry your skin out but leaves it smooth and moisturized.
Hannah H.
This scent is wonderful! Light and feminine but not overpowering. The wash is moisturizing and feels luxurious. Walgreens often has 2/$3 sales on Caress so I've stocked up on several of them - I hope this scent stays around for a while! I use every day.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Pretty good. I don't really have a lot to say about it. It's was an ok body wash. Not the best but not the worse either. It was smooth and it does last a long time which are positives. Smells ok but the scent doesn't stay long.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
I like the scent of this product, and I think that it works into a lather just fine. I wish it had some more moisturizing features to it though. I've purchased a few bottles though to be honest because Caress's scents are pretty good and last a little while after I get out of the shower.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all caress products because it makes your skin feel real soft.when I bought caress body wash at Walmart. not only its creamy and smell divine.it makes my skin feel real soft
SHELIA H.
Tappahannock, VA
My daughter uses this all the time. it is hard to pick a favorite because she uses them all. She loves the smell of them all and that is all she buys. I love the different scents it just so hard to pick one.
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
I really love this wash! It's gentle on my skin but I feel so clean and refreshed when I'm done! I love that it's pure and that there are no harsh chemicals that irritate my skin!
Danielle B.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my favorite body care products. It leaves your skin very smooth, and gently exfoliates and washes away dead skin. I use this every day in the shower and think that it is great for everyday body care. I have already re purchased this product and plan on using it again.
jamie h.
Love the scent & leaves my skin feeling like silk.. no pun intended. Its softer than a lot of other body washes & I feel clean after using. I recommend. Plus, its a good price.
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few body washes that I can use. I love the variety of fragrances that they have. leaves me feeling fresh without drying out my skin. love this product.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back