BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Rose P.
Plainville, Ct
Absolutely love this product, highly recommend it ,great for the price When you're on a budget , smells great , if you have summer skinthat is dry, it will take care of the dryness and leave your skin soft and smelling good
Shandria C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love the way this weather is I love the way it makes my skin feel and it leaves a light scent of The Fragrant about half of the day I just simply love this at least my Skin's So Soft I highly recommend this
Nicole K.
Bensenville, IL
I bought this body wash because of the smell. It's amazing, like most of the caress scents. When I used it it filled my shower with an incredibly pleasing aroma. It lathers so easily so you don't need to use too much. It left my skin feeling so clean and hydrated.
I highly recommend trying this body wash!
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
Caress is another great body wash line. They have a huge selection of scents and now have ones that last for 12 hours. It makes your skin feel amazing. I buy it from Walmart or target I would recommend this line to anyone
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
My husband loved this body wash. I got a headache from the smell-- but that happens a lot. Aside from the smell, it did help keep my skin moisturizer. It was a reasonable price at Walmart. And I think I even had a coupon!
Courtney P.
Brooksville , FL
Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. love using this product in the shower. the almond oil is my favorite part. cons none! it's very gentle on the skin. didn't leave residue. I felt very clean.
Angel N.
Torrance, CA
This body wash has a great scent and also leaves a smooth silky feeling to my skin. I like things that are not tooo fragrant and this was perfect! thanks influenster for letting me try it
Maura G.
Evansville, IN
Currently have this in my shower right now! I buy it time and time again, without fail. I love this body wash! The smell is amazing and seems to stick around for awhile after getting out!
Julie F.
Caress body washes come in a variety of sexy scents. I love that the scent lasts on my skin throughout the day. Caress body wash lathers into a thick, luxurious foam that feels amazing!
Rachel N.
Monticello, WI
There is nothing not to love about this soap! The smell is rich and fills the entire shower as you're lathering up plus seems to last well on your skin after you've dried off and gone a few hours throughout your day. Best thing is that it doesn't dry your skin out but leaves it smooth and moisturized.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!