BY CARESS #17 in Body Wash

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This body wash was super moisturizing and left my skin feeling great. The only thing I did not like was the strong smell. It made it impossible to put on any perfume. I probably would purchase from this rand again, just not this scent.
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Love them all they all last well and would love too see more types too use and it would be nice too see more coupons in the paper and alwasy keep some for them weekend get aays and the only thing i can find too use that is uncented
Laura B.
Duarte, CA
It smelled really good when I was putting it on in the shower, not as strong as a fragrance, that was in the Caress Scarlet Blossom. I also liked the way it absorbed in my skin and the smell and the moisturizing effect seemed to last longer than any body wash I had before. A true luxurious experience now my fav!!!!!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Ive always loved Caress soap bars so these body washes have become a staple in my bath routine. Its leaves my skin soft and nourished and smelling great. It has an absolutely great lather ans the price is very affordable and on point
Stephanie C.
Norristown, PA
I love the smell, the feel, the after effects of getting out of a shower after washing with this. It's amazing, and leaves me feeling clean, rejuvenated and smelling great! Would recommend, 100%
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very gentle and clean body wash. Smells really great and makes your skin soft and smooth. It's a very simple wash and really nice for sensitive and dry skin. Also pretty inexpensive. You can get it at target or the drug store.
Autumn H.
Nice body wash. Gives you a nice clean without being too stripping or harsh. Love the smell and the feel of it. Good price for what you're getting. I wish the ingredients were a bit more natural, but other than that it's great.
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
I absolutely LOVE the scent of this! It's a perk that it lingers long after you've showered also! Great value for it because you don't have to use a lot at once. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Diana R.
Canyon Country, CA
Caress Pure Embrace is easy to use. It lathers up really nicely and feels very silky when washing. It has a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering. After showering, my skin feels nourished and smooth. I sometimes skip the body lotion after showering because the Caress Pure Embrace has taken care of that.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
When I used this body wash, it was effective and smelled great! It totally worked to get the job done. It also never caused my sensitive skin to get rashy (other brands such as dove hurt my skin oddly enough). The packaging is ideal and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!