BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Katy G.
Kissimmee, FL
Obsessed! This is definitely a body wash I keep coming back to. I'm not sure what better that is has a scrub to it or that is actually keeps my skin soft. It is hard to find a body wash that does both. Also it is very cheap and smells good!
Massiel P.
Caress leaves my skin very soft and with a lovely smell for the Rest of the day, I received as a gift from a family member. it's very gentle I would recommend with others since I tried decided to stay with it.
Marinelly D.
I love it! And the aroma it gives after you
Use it is amazing. Great value and leaves you feeling fresh and clean! I love this - it is long lasting which is hard to find in body wash. I would buy time and time again!
Kathy H.
I adore Caress embrace body wash. The scent is great as stays with you for the day , leaving you feel clean.I recommend this product to those who have a hard time finding something gentle to your skin. I would buy again without a doubt.
Katie H.
This particular Caress body wash is very creamy and smooth. It smells great, too. I am used to using other products but I bought this because I had a coupon. I think I will continue purchasing this soap.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
This smells awesome and is super gentle. I used it a lot when I need a good affordable body wash. I got mine at Walmart. I would buy it again probably. Or cleans pretty well too. It's pretty hydrating as well.
Kaitlin E.
Monroe, LA
This is a great body wash. The smell is wonderful and the price is affordable. The smell isn't too long lasting but it is still a nice scent. It lathers well. Will definitely buy this product again. I
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I've used different body washes and they have all worked perfectly. You don't need a lot to lather up your body and the smells are amazing. It definitely leaves your body feeling and smelling fresh
Ankita P.
Really like this wash! I use mine everyday and it makes my skin feel very clean and very soft. Does not over dry it or irritate it! Very gentle. I would recommend using this! It's super cheap also!!!!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This body wash was super moisturizing and left my skin feeling great. The only thing I did not like was the strong smell. It made it impossible to put on any perfume. I probably would purchase from this rand again, just not this scent.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's