BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Leah A.
Michigan
This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It's pretty decently priced and I don't think you'd be breaking the bank. If you'd like this product it's available at your local Walmart or drug store. I would definitely buy this product again!
Rachel V.
Magna, UT
This is by far my favorite body wash. The scent is amazing! I use this body wash pretty much all year round, it's that good! I highly recommend it.
On a side note it's a basic body wash that keeps my skin hydrated. I buy it mainly just for the scent.
Yalanda W.
I really love the scent of this body wash and the fact the it exfoliates. I don't find it to be tremendously moisturizing, but I do have extremely dry skin. I would recommend it for sure. At least give it a try.
Crystal R.
Odessa, TX
I love love love this body wash and fragrances I actually have it in both of my bathrooms at the moment I buy them when they go on sale or even when not I just love them I use it every shower even for washing my hands sometimes I highly recommend this
Maria P.
Corp Christi, TX
The smell is incredible and it leaves your body feeling clean. I love to shower with it because it satisfies my sense of smell and also leaves my body feeling very clean. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell delicious and feel clean!
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I love this body wash it works well with my skin and doesn't irritate it. I purchased this at Target and love the smell although it doesn't last long but overall I love the product and I would definitely recommend to others wanting a new body wash.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
I think this has a beautiful aroma but I doesn't have any lasting power and the formula is a bit drying. I still pick it up from time to time when I'm in a pinch but I always tend to Mildly regret doing this. Oh well. It is decent just not superb!!
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
So smooth and it absorbs and rinses really well. No icky slimy residue when all done. Smells good but not overpowering for me. Also no skin reaction which is a plus! I love that it's a good price and last a while when I use a good loofa. It's a great brand and all the scents are awesome.
Stacey A.
I love the caress pure embrace body wash! It smells great and it foams up really nicely. I also really moisturizers my skin. I love it so much and so does my husband. The formula is very gentle and the kids love using it. A definite repurchase !
Katy G.
Kissimmee, FL
Obsessed! This is definitely a body wash I keep coming back to. I'm not sure what better that is has a scrub to it or that is actually keeps my skin soft. It is hard to find a body wash that does both. Also it is very cheap and smells good!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

Kohl's