BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Carita S.
Boca Raton, FL
Silly and smooth with a great smell, this is a fair product that is actually affordable! I find this comparable to the Suave products but slightly better results. After using this you're left feeling and smelling good all day!
Evelyn T.
Philadelphia, PA
After using, there's very little if any need to apply body lotion afterwards. it leaves skin feeling soft and glowing. It is a pretty good product. It has a very soft scent that awakens your senses. I would recommended to anyone willing to try an amazing product
Beverly W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love how all of them smell and how they make my skin feel so soft I get it from any where that has it on sale for a good price I like them all and so does my daughter I like everything about them there nothing I don't like yes I would it is the only thing I like
Annie N.
I love love love the smell of this body wash. It's smooth and silky, definitely good for my sensitive skin. The scent is long lasting and fresh. I would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone looking to try something new!
Krystlynne M.
Boise, ID
Love it! It moisturized nicely and smelled great! It was cost effective and although it was a little more than suave or soft soap it was worth the extra money. It lasted about 4 months and that was with two of us using it. I would recommend to anyone who asked.
Diana S.
I love the set of this body wash. The texture is so creamy and moisturizing that you almost don't need to moisturizer with lotion when you get out of the shower. I will definitely suggest this product to someone I know.
Hadacha R.
I was very hesitated at first to try this product, due to my very dry and sensitive skin. But it proved to be worth it. It has a lovely scent and quite lasting. Purchased this at the pharmacy, and I plan on purchasing it again.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
Bought this product to stray away from my usual dove and loved it, very inexpensive, great value, love using this liquid soap with my loofah makes my skin feel extremely soft in and out of the shower. I would recommend this for everyone to try at least once.
Tamishia F.
Crete, IL
This body wash smells so good and leaves my skin feeling soft for hours. The body was also lathers really well unlike some others that I have used and sometimes I don't even need lotion after a shower. I would definitely continue to purchase this product and recommend it to a friend or family member.
Ashley S.
Blackwood, NJ
Love smell and the feel of my skin after each use definitely recommend. I use basically everyday and it makes my skin so soft and I keep repurchasing this item every grocery visit I go on! I like using liquid soap better because it makes me feel a lot cleaner!
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back