BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
This really smells good. I usually get tired of the smell of the body wash I'm using about half way through, not this one though. It also lathers up really nicely and when you wash it off your skin feels so soft. I want to try other scents by this brand but I would definitely repurchase this in the future.
Thee S.
Tucson
Amazing body scrub. I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards. Something about scrubbing all the dirt amd dead skin that i love. After washing it off my skin feels silky smoothand luxurious. Also what i love is that it doesnt leave a heavy feeling residue or like i have something sitting on my skin
Jillian S.
This is a very nice smelling body wash that did not dry out my skin at all. I have since repurchased this product as it smells so nice, and it helps relax me when I take a shower. It isn't too expensive compared to other body washes, but I also don't feel like it did a ton for moisture.
Lauren R.
Super good product that does an amazing job at cleaning and making you smell good. It worked very well and I would definitely buy this product again. It was a good price and I would recommend this body wash
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
My favorite brand of body wash makes your skin soft and silky and smells so sexy and you need to try this soap!! The best on the the market don’t sleep on caress they have so fire products !!
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
It smells like flowers and lathers rather quickly. I would say it works like any other body wash as expected, nothing exceptional but it does have a distinct scent that lasts you throughout the day.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
This body wash is great makes me feel clean and the smell is incredible.You can compare it to no other brand.Your skin feels soft and smells incredible.Its also very affordable.
Kourtney B.
APPALACHIa, VA
I rarely use body wash but when I do I always buy caress pure embrace. The scent is amazing and it keeps me feeling clean without leaving a sticky feeling after rinsing off.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This body wash is so great! It is so gentle and soothing on the skin it creates a nice leather in the aroma fills the room and leaves your skin silky smooth after a shower!
Daphne W.
This has a nice soft delicate scent to it that is very calming. I do love the way it does leave my skin feeling velvety smooth. I pretty much love anything with almond oil in it.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!

back