BY CARESS

Want a fresh way to pamper yourself? Caress® Pure Embrace™, with fragrant white flowers and almond oil, creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers, leaving you silky-soft each time you bathe.

Caress® Pure Embrace™ Body Wash
  • "Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. " in 20 reviews
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
This really smells good. I usually get tired of the smell of the body wash I'm using about half way through, not this one though. It also lathers up really nicely and when you wash it off your skin feels so soft. I want to try other scents by this brand but I would definitely repurchase this in the future.
Jillian S.
This is a very nice smelling body wash that did not dry out my skin at all. I have since repurchased this product as it smells so nice, and it helps relax me when I take a shower. It isn't too expensive compared to other body washes, but I also don't feel like it did a ton for moisture.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
This stuff was okay the price was good and the smell was good I personally use something else but this is not something that I would not use either. maybe one day Ill buy it in the future. The feel of it was also nice not slimy at all! I would recommend
Alie M.
Fayetteville, NC
Avid fan of the brands body washes. They are some of my favorites and I think you get more than your money’s worth. The product is reasonably priced, smells great, and keeps you feeling fresh for hours.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR
This body wash is super great for my dry and sensitive skin! It never irritates my skin and always leaves it feeling fresh and hydrated! For such a high end feel, this product is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this product!
Daphne W.
This has a nice soft delicate scent to it that is very calming. I do love the way it does leave my skin feeling velvety smooth. I pretty much love anything with almond oil in it.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
This is a wonderful brand and it smells good ! I love using this while I am on the go and while I am home showering. The smell is wonderful and lasts a long time so there is no need to worry about if the smell is going to last a long time or if it will work a short time . IT SMELLS GOOD!
Lyndsey S.
This one is one of my favorites of the brand. Currently using this one and have for a couple months now since I received one through influenster. Absolutely love the scent.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have purchased this body soap before but did not like it as much it smells really good but not as much leathery and foamy it did make my smell feel good it is gentle for use but I don't believe I would purchase again or recommend it's just me maybe others might disagree with me
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Caress makes great smelling body washes! I love the smell of the washes. It's definitely a great buy because it's not expensive. It's easy to use and I can smell it on my skin even after I dry off. I haven't used any other body wash brand in a long time and I'm not disappointed.
Lissa L.
Where can I find it to buy?
diula j.
trincomalee
why it is tooo expensive ah?
Where I can find it
Christina B.
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Emily V.
Northville, MI
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!