BY CARESS #51 in Bar Soap

Revel in the feeling of soft silky skin with Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar. Infused with a symphony of white flower extracts and almond oil, indulge yourself in its luxurious lather, composed by the world's best perfume experts. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress. for more than 43 years, Caress has been helping women feel irresistible, beautiful and confident from the moment they step out of the shower. Our indulgent range of beauty bars and body washes features fine fragrances crafted by some of the world's leading perfumers - each as unique and memorable as the woman who wears them. Whether you're a classic beauty or a modern muse, Caress will wrap you in scented bliss and help you look, feel, and be fabulous - every single day. see more...

• What do you prefer bars or body washes?1 Answers
  • I normally use Dove or Oil of Olay, but a friend referred Caress ...1 Answers
  • Is this okay to use for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Alyssia C.
Alyssia C.
Sanford, FL
I was introduced to Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar from a friend of mine. Since then this has been my go to bar soap. Once you open the soap and take it out of the box, you can smell the floral scent coming from the bar. It's gives you a happy feeling inside.

What I liked a lot about the beauty bar is that it does not take long time to lather like a lot of other bars and it feels great when rubber on your skin. When you're done bathing, you skin feels so smooth and silky and most of all moisturized! I don't feel the need to have to drench myself in body lotion because the soap left me feeling dry. I even have husband using it. As a woman this beauty bar makes me feel amazing because when you smell good, you feel good! What's also great is that it leaves very little or no soap scum in the bottom of my tub and not to mention the bar lasts a long time.

I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in buying it. I promise you won't regret it!
Caylee D.
Caylee D.
I received the Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar in a gift set. This was my 1st time ever using a Caress product. I haven't purchased another product from Caress since receiving the beauty bar in the gift set because i grew up using only Dove products therefore, every time i go to the store i automatically throw Dove in the shopping cart. Nothing against Caress, I'm just not ready to switch up my shower products just yet. The beauty bar i used had a nice smell, though. It didn't smell like your typical fruity/tropical sense, nor did it smell like just any dollar store soap. It had kind of a different smell. Hard to describe, but definitely wouldn't keep me from purchasing a Caress product in the future.
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
I used to use this Beauty Bar on the daily. Perhaps, because it was easily accessible to me (my parents cabinet, lol). But I only ever often used it when there was nothing available. Don't get me wrong, it has a nice scent, and it gives off a relaxing smooth feeling, but by the end of the shower, for some reason, I can't seem to get rid of the feeling of having soap residue on my skin still. This makes me feel as if I'm not clean enough. Sure, I smell great! But it feels like whatever I do, I always have a layer on me still! I personally don't like it, maybe just as a back up if I can't find anything else, but it's definitely not something I'll use on a daily basis.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I loved it it smelled good felt silky,I'd love to try it agin in the future,I actually bought it on vacation from the closet store because my hygiene bag got ruined and all my perfumed body washes and lotions were broken and a mess.But I actually really liked it.but I did leave it in the hotel being it's hard to travel with Bar soap,it would be cool if you bought a pack of bar soap and every pack or single bar pack came with a custom to that brand and ginger colored and designed plastic bar soap holder for travel,I would definitely buy and recommend it to anyone going on a trip,vacations,travel and any mom's on the go,being u HATE public bathroom soap
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Newport, TN
I've been a user of Caress products for years. I've always appreciated their attention to making products for different skin types. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with Caress products breaking me out. I'm sure there are better ways, but I've always used bar soap to remove my make-up and then apply a moisturizer afterwards. This Caress Embrace Beauty Bar is great for my skin because it removes my make-up and doesn't dry my skin out like other bar soaps do. The scent isn't overwhelming - just light and pleasant. I hate "perfumey" soaps. All in all, I would recommend this beauty bar to everyone who wants great skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
Caress Pure Embrace bar is exactly as it rings in your ear. The silkiness, once activated, clings to your skin almost laying down a think sheet of silk right over your skin. The scent is sweet but not sugary; much softer, like milk and honey.
I use it as a stable because unlike other soaps, this one refuses to dry my skin out or give it that "squeaky clean" feel to skin. It's more like I can rub my arm smoothly and without hesitation.
The only negative is how easily it can get washed away. Longevity is not a strong suit. Not sure if that's because of how soft the product itself is or because I'm a junkie. Haha.
LILIANA H.
LILIANA H.
Hey everyone so lately I've been using the Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar and I've found a new staple for my shower routine! I love not only the scent but it makes my skin so soft, but the scent is long lasting. I personally love when the scent is long lasting because get out of the shower and going about my day and running errands I still feel super clean! Not only that but you get your moneys worth out of this because it lasts a long time, you don't run out of it too quick. I recommend this to everyone and I would just say give it a go once to see what you think!
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Wanted to try something else other than my go-to Dove. I don't like strong, perfume-y scents for bar soaps and this one was subtle enough for me. It lathers up well and rinses clean. No soapy residue like some other brands I've tried. My only problem is that it does not moisturize as well as Dove. I found myself applying a second layer of lotion after using this soap. That doesn't happen with my Dove bar soap. Overall, this bar soap is fine for normal skin types but if you have dry skin or looking for a moisturizing bar soap, stick with Dove. My search continues...
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Hudson, WI
This beauty bar has a very nice light scent to it. It does not strip your skin of its essential oils, which is a very big plus. Personally I use this to wash my face and hands. It really gives me a nice clean feeling after using it on my face in the morning and the evening. It's really good at removing my makeup, although I still use an eye makeup remover. As far as cleaning my hands it gets the job done there also. It doesn't leave my fave or hands feeling dry, just a nice refreshing clean feeling. Yes, I'd highly recommend Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar.
Lyzette P.
Lyzette P.
I was honestly surprised at how soft this soap left my skin feeling. I don't usually venture into the bar soap territory for the simple fact that they leave my skin feeling more dry than anything. I give this soap four stars because I didn't feel it leaving any unwanted residue and it didn't have a weird tackiness to it that some bar soaps usually have. I couldn't give it five stars for the simple fact that after a while I did feel that dryness that I feel from bar soaps but that may be more my skin's fault than the soap's.
Britanie V.
Britanie V.
Is this okay to use for sensitive skin?
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
I normally use Dove or Oil of Olay, but a friend referred Caress to me, is it good? Smell good? Good for sensitive skin? Does it have lotion in it?
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Do you recommend this product? What are the pros?
Diannys C.
Diannys C.
What do you prefer bars or body washes?