BY CARESS #66 in Bar Soap

Revel in the feeling of soft silky skin with Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar. Infused with a symphony of white flower extracts and almond oil, indulge yourself in its luxurious lather, composed by the world's best perfume experts. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress. for more than 43 years, Caress has been helping women feel irresistible, beautiful and confident from the moment they step out of the shower. Our indulgent range of beauty bars and body washes features fine fragrances crafted by some of the world's leading perfumers - each as unique and memorable as the woman who wears them. Whether you're a classic beauty or a modern muse, Caress will wrap you in scented bliss and help you look, feel, and be fabulous - every single day. see more...

• What do you prefer bars or body washes?1 Answers
  • I normally use Dove or Oil of Olay, but a friend referred...1 Answers
  • Is this okay to use for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar
  • "I fell in love with caress the first time I used it,a friend told me to try it,I bought it from Walmart.and loved the smell of it It feels really gentle on my skin,And the smell lasts all day and just general clean feel all day,I have told everyone I know how I adore caress soap." in 269 reviews
  • "I love this soap. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. The price is right and it is easy to find. I would encourage anyone with sensitive or very dry skin to to try this." in 111 reviews
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar, 8 Count more...
This moisturizes so well! Usually when I use body washes they don't leave my skin moisturized but clean. This one really does both though! It moisturizes, cleans, and leaves my skin with a nice scent! I noticed that the ashiness of my legs and arms disappeared when I started using this. I didn't get any irritation and my significant other really loved this product too!
Teri V.
Akron, OH
Review for: 2 Bar more...
I love Caress soap very good for the skin smells good ECT. This soap I have been using for years I have sensitive skin and I can't use everything but this definitely does what it says from softening and moistering your skin leaving it soft love it❤️
Katie O.
Review for: Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar, 6 Count more...
Smells Sooo Good! Love Caress Bar Soaps! They Are All Soo Smooth & Silkening! Very Happy With This Purchase & I’ll Definitely Repurchase Again! Pretty Affordable, I Think.
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
This always keeps my skin so hydrated and smelling good throughout the whole day, also prevents my skin type from breakimg out. ive been using this for the past 12 months and it has not faild me yet so i would highly recommend this
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar, 8 Count more...
I love the way that it smells first. Secondly it makes me feel so soft. Cons I feel like it’s hard to wash off, but other then that this product is wonderful I’ve been using it for years. I recommend it to others.
Samantha G.
Charleston
Smells heavily, Caress bar soap is such a classic beauty nesessity in my home. Leaves skin so soft, healthy, nourished, and glowing. Not at all expensive, I get mine at Walmart. Absolutely recommend this product.
Kenia J.
Review for: Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar, 8 Count more...
The smell is so great, I think that’s something I always look for. It’s affordable witch every mom looks for that. I liked it I been using this brand for along time now. I recommend this to everyone.
Ellisandra O.
This bar of soap left my skin feeling soft and smelling good. It didn't have a tacky feel or felt like i was dirty. The smell was somewhat relaxing and I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Samantha H.
I use this some just for myself most of the time. If I want to smell good and get clean before heading out for a night around the time, I use this soap. Very refreshing.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This caress soap smells sooooo good! I actually received this when I purchased a caress liquid body wash, I don’t use soap bars often, but this did smelll very good and left my skin super soft after I was out of the shower! Probably wouldn’t purchase but only because of my soap preferences
Britanie V.
Is this okay to use for sensitive skin?
Diannys C.
What do you prefer bars or body washes?
nicole n.
Does this smell come in gel form?
Earn $253/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Rachel W.
Do you recommend this product? What are the pros?