BY CARESS #96 in Body Wash

Caress Passionate Spell Passionfruit & Fiery Orange Rose Body Wash: A finely fragranced body wash infused with the scent of passionfruit and fiery orange rose Alluring fragrance inspired by exotic blossoms at the peak of their bloom Lingers on your soft skin long after you step out of the shower

• Where can I purchase the Caress Passionate Spell body was...4 Answers
  • Is there anyone that doesn't like this product?4 Answers
  • Am I the only one who's in love with this body wash. Or Nahh5 Answers
Buy on walgree...*
  • "These Caress body washes are my favorites because the entire collection smells AMAZING and the scent lasts a really long time on my skin. They're not especially moisturizing, so if you have dry skin I'd suggest following up with a moisturizer or lotion. But if you're looking for a uniquely scented body wash that lingers on your skin, I'd definitely recommend this line." in 38 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful & the scent lingers for hours!" in 1 review
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY WASH IN THE WORLD." in 1 review
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
I love the way this body wash smells. It is just such a wonderful smell without being too floral or fruity or overpowering. The body wash is really mild - it wouldn't be great for someone who has a huge aversion or reaction to scented products, but I have pretty sensitive skin and I have no issues with it, even in winter. I have tried so many different scented body washes and they always smell so fake and overpowering. This one just smells wonderfully as you are putting it on, and leaves a nice scent to your skin that lingers, but doesn't smell strongly. I really love this product! I usually wait for Target to have one of their buy 4 and get a $5 gift card - that usually makes them less than $3 a bottle. Great price for something that smells better than a lot more expensive products!
Gabby K.
Phoenix , AZ
All time fave body wash. Mostly because the smell is TO DIE FOR. I will literally go to different stores if the one I’m at doesn’t have this in stock and buy it in bulk. I’m not usually this die hard devoted to many products but this smell is so good. It has a very “sexy” type of smell. Like sweet. I’m not sure if it really lingers after the shower or not but I’m also very used to it because I’ve been using this for years
Kendall K.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently picked this up at the drugstore. It smells really great: very luxurious for such an inexpensive product. The lather is decent and the scent lasts for a little while on my skin when I’m done showering (not a super long time, but it’s there). I like how big the bottle is for the cheap price; it’s a nice buy in terms of product per ounce.
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite out of all the Caress beauty products and scents. I’ve been periodically going back and forth with using this body wash for probably 8 years now. It smells soooo good! I really wish they had this in a body mist spray. I’d be all over that like avocado on toast.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve used this a few times. This smells so good! I didn’t notice any difference as far as moisturizing my skin. I would continue to use this as it smells good and cleanses well.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
You can’t go wrong with caress body wash, this makes my body feel like I’m a beautiful smell good soft woman. I just love the lather and smell of this. It’s like perfume to wash with. I have gotten out the shower and my whole bathroom smells amazing. Men love this too on you, thank me later
stephanie l.
First of all I just love caress products,i have been using caress every sense I was a little girl. The only reason I'm giving this product a 3 star is I really love the fragrant. The fragrant scent last a long time
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
This kept my body smelling super great throughout the day and I felt super clean at first. However, I felt like after so long it had a build up on my skin. It was super gentle and smelled amazing but I didn't like that it felt like it wasn't completely off sometimes. When using this product, I would suggest only using it once or twice a week and a harsher product to get it completely off the other days. I just felt like it stuck to my skin some days, but not always.
Bonnie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this body wash after reading an article that said it smelled exactly like one of my favorite perfumes, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. They definitely weren't kidding! Smells EXACTLY like the perfume! Left skin soft for hours after using, with a light scent to boot. Love this, and now I want to smell the other varieties!
Hayden S.
Caress Enchant Forever body wash is the most luxurious , rich , long lasting and lovely lightly fragrant body wash I have ever used . It certainly lives up to its name . It smells like crushed blueberries and vanilla with a little bit of sandlewood . It will remind you of a windy hot night at the beach looking over the water . It's very exotic in scent and for a woman who knows exactly what she wants to wear . You won't need another perfume if you use this product , but if you chose to do so pick one with notes of vanilla in it and they will blend nicely .
I was very impressed with this body wash and I have used many over the last few years coming and going from work at the hospital .
It smells amazing ladies and men seem to love this scent . The other Drs I work with are always asking what I'm wearing even when I forget perfume . It holds up to its 24 hour promise . I can't say enough great things about this body wash .
Jade O.
Honolulu, HI
Am I the only one who's in love with this body wash. Or Nahh
Cassie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase the Caress Passionate Spell body wash? My Wal-Mart only had a couple of the Caress scents, and this was not one of them. :(
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
Is there anyone that doesn't like this product?