BY CARESS #29 in Bar Soap

With blackberry and vanilla essence, it gives you velvety soft, scented skin that tantalizes the senses like no other. see more...

Caress Nature's Velvet Bliss Beauty Bar Soap - 12/4.25oz
  • "I've been using this bar soap for many many years. It works great and this doesn't bother my allergies any and is super gentle. I buy this usually from Walmart mostly but I have even bought it from food city while I was grocery shopping there a couple of times." in 10 reviews
Aanda S.
pleasant hill
This is my favorite bar soap not smells great. It’s rich and smooth. It cleans while leaving you very moisturized. And did I mention the smell???  It’s a great price at a little bit less than $1 a bar. It also holds up well and doesn’t seem to break or flake apart. And again did I mention the smell???  I would but this and use daily and recommended to anyone else looking to buy bar soap!
Marina C.
West Point
This soap took to my skin well. The smell is extremely fragrant but is subtle on the skin and cleaned my body well. It was an effective product on my skin type and extremely affordable. I love the easy packaging and the price for the value. I would recommend this.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
I love this soap,it’s so smooth on the body leaving skin feeling soft -after shower,very effective product ,it also has a distinguished scent to it,I find it very affordable I would also recommend this body wash soap!Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Yuli Y M.
Houston
I love this soap bar is soft with delicious smell and leaves my skin very soft, with an aroma that lasts for a long time. I love this soap bar is soft with delicious smell and leaves my skin very soft, with an aroma that lasts for a long time.
Ashley C.
Ft Walton Beach , FL
Love this soap. Smells good and leaves my body feeling smooth. The soap is super gentle on my body. Pros: smells good and feels good cons: the bars are small and they cost to much for the amount you get. But I would still recommend.
Mikayla M.
This stuff smells AMAZING!! I’ve been using it for years and i always leave the shower smelling just like the soap. The bars last pretty long and they are not expensive. I love how unlike other soaps the smell stays on your body.
Molly P.
Fitchburg
I’ve been using this soap for my entire life. It’s the only soap my family uses and it’s always worked for me. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any reactions. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lupitaa Q.
Longmont, CO
I love the smell and how soft it leaves my skin just after one use, almost no need for lotions. I've been using this soap on and off for years and still go back to use it because I know it works and its super affordable and i would highly recommend it
Nancy H.
Holtville
Definitely love this product. It’s very soft and smooth. It’s the only soap I can use due to having sensitive skin all the other ones only irritate my skin. It’s not very expensive it’s more in the middle range.
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
First off, I love the smell of these bars! I usually use liquid body wash, but I take one of these bars when I’m traveling because it’s easier to bring and I love them. Feel clean after use. Great price point too