BY CARESS

Indulge in an intoxicating body wash that blends luxurious lather with fine fragrance. Caress® Mystique Forever™ gently cleanses, leaving your skin soft.

• Where did you buy your Caress?4 Answers
Caress® Mystique Forever™ Body Wash
  • "I absolutely love the smell of this!! I'm always switching up body washes (because I spend 15 minutes on that aisle smelling every one of them). When I find something that smells good, better than what I'm using currently, I'll grab it. Well, I've been grabbing this one!! I don't plan on changing it in the near future either. Smells so feminine and dare I say, sexy? I love love LOVE it and the smell lasts on your skin for hours after your shower. " in 4 reviews
  • "I’d like to begin by saying that my skin is not sensitive, oily or dry. That being said - wow! I love this body wash! The scent is perfume-y but not overwhelmingly so. I actually really enjoy it! It reminds me of the kind of scent that you may wear on a date, sort of seductive and ‘sexy’ but not overpowering. It has a really nice lather and feel good on my skin. The body wash itself is actually purple and sort of sparkly, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but I feel as though they really don’t need to have all the artificial dyes just to make it purple. Other than that, the scent really does linger for quite some time, so if you’re sensitive to fragrance then this probably is not a good choice for you. I would probably purchase in the future - and would be even more likely if they took out some of the artificial dye!" in 3 reviews
Lauren H.
New York
The scent on this lasts closer to 10 hours (but still not 12) and I prefer it to the scent that comes in the red bottle. It is effective and affordable, and it smells AWESOME. I would recommend it. My only complaint is that the lid of the bottle clogs SUPER easily.
Jennifer W.
Covington, GA
The smell. The moisturizer. All a plus. You can’t go wrong with this body wash and it lasts as long as it says it does. And for the price you really can’t beat it.
Tracy A.
Charlotte
Caress® Mystique Forever™ Body Wash
This is great body wash. It gets you clean and smelling wonderful. It is affordable. It lathers good. It is long lasting. It is a really nice scent. I am anxious to try other scents by Caress.
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
Love love love this body wash! It always makes me feel like Im at the spa. The smell is intoxicating! It has the feel of a "high-end" beauty product but the price is why I bought it. I still feel spoiled when using this body wash.
Lindsay R.
Smells like a high end perfume and it LASTS! I wish it came in a body spray but luckily you can still smell it on your body hours after your shower. Very affordable, too. 10/10
Alisha C.
Caress® Mystique Forever™ Body Wash
This body wash has a very distinctive sent. You’re either going to love it or hate it. I own it but I do not use it that often.
Holly K.
Caress makes the best smelling body washes! This does smell like a beautiful jasmine vanilla warm perfume. It's creamy and leaves the skin soft. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle because it doesn't last very long, about a month. I don't know if it really lasts all day but I can smell it for a while after my shower.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is great. They have microbeads that dissolve and smell so good. Mix this with your body sponge or mitt and it's perfect. The scent lasts a while, you get whiffs of it during the day. I always buy two at a time and the best part is they aren't expensive and are sold at your local drugstore!! Go get em ladies!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Caress body wash in either the Walmart or Target beauty box. I love the nourishing body washes that smell so good and leaves my skin feeling great and hydrating! I love this scent, it smells high end. It lathers up great and the packaging is gorgeous.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
This stuff is ahhh-mazing! It smells so good!! I love how it lathers up into a thick, smooth bubbly wash. It's a gorgeous purple color and the packaging is very attractive. It takes very little to wash which is a plus because it lasts a while. I will definitely be buying this again. My new go to wash!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you buy your Caress?
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Caress® Mystique Forever™ Body Wash has anyome tried this yet. I wamted a body wash that would make me smell like im wearomg perfume throughout the day.