BY NONE

Caress presents a fine fragrance breakthrough with the world's first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology which releases a burst of perfume every time you touch your skin, all day long. The Fragrance Release Peals allow you to touch your skin to...

• Where did you buy your Caress?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I absolutely love the smell of this!! I'm always switching up body washes (because I spend 15 minutes on that aisle smelling every one of them). When I find something that smells good, better than what I'm using currently, I'll grab it. Well, I've been grabbing this one!! I don't plan on changing it in the near future either. Smells so feminine and dare I say, sexy? I love love LOVE it and the smell lasts on your skin for hours after your shower. " in 4 reviews
  • "I’d like to begin by saying that my skin is not sensitive, oily or dry. That being said - wow! I love this body wash! The scent is perfume-y but not overwhelmingly so. I actually really enjoy it! It reminds me of the kind of scent that you may wear on a date, sort of seductive and ‘sexy’ but not overpowering. It has a really nice lather and feel good on my skin. The body wash itself is actually purple and sort of sparkly, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but I feel as though they really don’t need to have all the artificial dyes just to make it purple. Other than that, the scent really does linger for quite some time, so if you’re sensitive to fragrance then this probably is not a good choice for you. I would probably purchase in the future - and would be even more likely if they took out some of the artificial dye!" in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
I Love this body wash. i am very sensitive to smells and get headaches from them easily but that's not an issue with this product. The smell is wonderful. Not too sweet or strong. Its the perfect perfumy scent and not overpowering. it's gentle and creamy going on and the smell does stay on your skin for a coupe hours after getting out of the shower. The hubby noticed right away telling me i smelled good and it took me a minute to realize it was the body wash and it had been hours after showering. LOVE it.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I am in LOVE with this product. The scent is so warm and sexy, it seriously does not feel like I got it from the drugstore. It lathers up great and I can still smell it on my skin the next morning (I shower at night). My boyfriend even commented how much he likes the smell of this body wash. Now that I have this product, I totally don't even feel the need to buy anything more expensive.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
This stuff is ahhh-mazing! It smells so good!! I love how it lathers up into a thick, smooth bubbly wash. It's a gorgeous purple color and the packaging is very attractive. It takes very little to wash which is a plus because it lasts a while. I will definitely be buying this again. My new go to wash!
April T.
Caress® Mystique Forever Body Wash turns a daily shower into a spa escape. I just love the long lasting fragrance. The soap is even pretty with its silky pearl finish.
Holly K.
Caress makes the best smelling body washes! This does smell like a beautiful jasmine vanilla warm perfume. It's creamy and leaves the skin soft. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle because it doesn't last very long, about a month. I don't know if it really lasts all day but I can smell it for a while after my shower.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
This body wash is great. They have microbeads that dissolve and smell so good. Mix this with your body sponge or mitt and it's perfect. The scent lasts a while, you get whiffs of it during the day. I always buy two at a time and the best part is they aren't expensive and are sold at your local drugstore!! Go get em ladies!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Caress body wash in either the Walmart or Target beauty box. I love the nourishing body washes that smell so good and leaves my skin feeling great and hydrating! I love this scent, it smells high end. It lathers up great and the packaging is gorgeous.
Laraisa G.
Feels great and smells even better. This bodywash has a creamy texture to it. When they say the scent lasts for 12 hours they aren't lying 🙌🏼 I would highly recommend this product especially for women out there with any hot dates coming up! #Skincare #RaiSlay #Bodywash #Caress #Influenster #InfluensterReview
Tanya G.
Bought one from Target. The smells is the greatest. All their scent are so good but they are just like any other body wash. You have to use lotion afterwards otherwise some scent too much that could dry our skin. Still definitely an awesome wash to try if you want to smell good everyday.
Pada T.
This is my favorite scent out of all of the other ones in the line. But this body wash doesn't make me feel that clean just more... better smelling. Also when I 'touch' my arms, legs, etc. I don't really smell the fragrance 'releasing'. Overall, good body wash and good price.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you buy your Caress?
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Caress® Mystique Forever Body Wash has anyome tried this yet. I wamted a body wash that would make me smell like im wearomg perfume throughout the day.