BY NONE

Caress presents a fine fragrance breakthrough with the world's first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology which releases a burst of perfume every time you touch your skin, all day long. The Fragrance Release Peals allow you to touch your skin to...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I’d like to begin by saying that my skin is not sensitive, oily or dry. That being said - wow! I love this body wash! The scent is perfume-y but not overwhelmingly so. I actually really enjoy it! It reminds me of the kind of scent that you may wear on a date, sort of seductive and ‘sexy’ but not overpowering. It has a really nice lather and feel good on my skin. The body wash itself is actually purple and sort of sparkly, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but I feel as though they really don’t need to have all the artificial dyes just to make it purple. Other than that, the scent really does linger for quite some time, so if you’re sensitive to fragrance then this probably is not a good choice for you. I would probably purchase in the future - and would be even more likely if they took out some of the artificial dye!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I absolutely love the smell of this!!

I'm always switching up body washes (because I spend 15 minutes on that aisle smelling every one of them).

When I find something that smells good, better than what I'm using currently, I'll grab it.

Well, I've been grabbing this one!! I don't plan on changing it in the near future either.

Smells so feminine and dare I say, sexy?

I love love LOVE it and the smell lasts on your skin for hours after your shower.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Best body wash I have ever tried in my life!!!!! The scent is so good!! It lasts for a long time!!! You know there some good smellin' body washes and the scent doesn't stick? Well this does!! I'm seriously obsessed it doesn't really dry out my skin. But my skin has its moments!! Lol I seriously want this as a lotion and body spray!! Got this at Walmart! Reasonable price! They have other scents, I haven't tried them though but this is my fav.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I recived a sample of this is a walmart beauty box and as I opened it, I immediately fell in love with the scent. It lightly moisturizes and a very faint scent of the wash is left on your skin. As always, Caress is a decent product fir a price that won't break the bank. I do wish the frangrance would stay longer amd smell stronger on the skin once you are dried off and dressed.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
This body wash smells amazing and I love it. I got this at Walmart and I don't regret it at all. For the price it smells good and has a very sensual kind of smell. It isn't harsh on my sensitive skin but I wouldn't use it on my kid. I have also tried their other senses and they all smell pretty good but this is my favorite.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
This isn't a stellar product. It's fine. It's a body wash. It's not earth-shattering, but it smells nice and cleans like any other soap. I wouldn't use on kids. A little too harsh. Ingredients are all artificial and aren't anything amazing. It's... soap. (Got sample in Walmart Summer Beauty Box, which I paid for.)
Anja S.
Anja S.
Winter Garden, FL
I totally love this body wash - smells amazing and reminds me of luxury products - without the steep price! It conditions my skin and makes me feel female, pampered - and awesome. Great before a date night - and it leaves a nice scent on my skin - along with soft, touchable skin. I am a fan!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
I've used caress body washes for awhile now and have liked their products. While I did like the scent of it, it didn't last very long. Lathered up really nice, felt clean afterwards, no greasy feeling. I'm gonna try the other scents available and see how long they last.
Anna G.
Anna G.
This stuff is amazing it smells beautiful and feels great on your skin it stays leaving your body smelling great all day. I use it every day and my skin feels soft. I wish it came in a bigger size bottle I tell all my friends about it
Heather M.
Heather M.
Rainsville, AL
Love! The absolute best body wash I have ever used. It smells amazing and last forever and the best scent I could have picked. I can smell on me hours later. It is super affordable. I would definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you buy your Caress?
Naterra J.
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Caress® Mystique Forever Body Wash has anyome tried this yet. I wamted a body wash that would make me smell like im wearomg perfume throughout the day.