BY NONE

Caress presents a fine fragrance breakthrough with the world's first body wash with Fragrance Touch Technology which releases a burst of perfume every time you touch your skin, all day long. The Fragrance Release Peals allow you to touch your skin to...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica S.
I Love this body wash. i am very sensitive to smells and get headaches from them easily but that's not an issue with this product. The smell is wonderful. Not too sweet or strong. Its the perfect perfumy scent and not overpowering. it's gentle and creamy going on and the smell does stay on your skin for a coupe hours after getting out of the shower. The hubby noticed right away telling me i smelled good and it took me a minute to realize it was the body wash and it had been hours after showering. LOVE it.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I am in LOVE with this product. The scent is so warm and sexy, it seriously does not feel like I got it from the drugstore. It lathers up great and I can still smell it on my skin the next morning (I shower at night). My boyfriend even commented how much he likes the smell of this body wash. Now that I have this product, I totally don't even feel the need to buy anything more expensive.
Laraisa G.
Feels great and smells even better. This bodywash has a creamy texture to it. When they say the scent lasts for 12 hours they aren't lying 🙌🏼 I would highly recommend this product especially for women out there with any hot dates coming up! #Skincare #RaiSlay #Bodywash #Caress #Influenster #InfluensterReview
Sara Z.
Fort Smith, AR
This is one of my favorite body washes! I absolutely love the smell and the formula. It’s creamy and suds well. The fragrance of the wash is around for a long time after you shower. Even my bathroom still smells good in the morning from this. A favorite for sure!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
This stuff is ahhh-mazing! It smells so good!! I love how it lathers up into a thick, smooth bubbly wash. It's a gorgeous purple color and the packaging is very attractive. It takes very little to wash which is a plus because it lasts a while. I will definitely be buying this again. My new go to wash!
Kiera B.
I love the way this smells. I got it as a little mini with something my mom bought. It smells amazing and make my skin feel soft. Definitely thinking about buying big version.
Holly K.
Caress makes the best smelling body washes! This does smell like a beautiful jasmine vanilla warm perfume. It's creamy and leaves the skin soft. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle because it doesn't last very long, about a month. I don't know if it really lasts all day but I can smell it for a while after my shower.
Jessica R.
This body wash smells amazing and I love it. I got this at Walmart and I don't regret it at all. For the price it smells good and has a very sensual kind of smell. It isn't harsh on my sensitive skin but I wouldn't use it on my kid. I have also tried their other senses and they all smell pretty good but this is my favorite.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx , NY
This body wash is great. They have microbeads that dissolve and smell so good. Mix this with your body sponge or mitt and it's perfect. The scent lasts a while, you get whiffs of it during the day. I always buy two at a time and the best part is they aren't expensive and are sold at your local drugstore!! Go get em ladies!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this Caress body wash in either the Walmart or Target beauty box. I love the nourishing body washes that smell so good and leaves my skin feeling great and hydrating! I love this scent, it smells high end. It lathers up great and the packaging is gorgeous.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you buy your Caress?
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Caress® Mystique Forever Body Wash has anyome tried this yet. I wamted a body wash that would make me smell like im wearomg perfume throughout the day.