Caress® Love Forever Body Wash

BY CARESS #18 in Body Wash

• World’s first body wash with fragrance touch technology

• Releases fine fragrance when you touch your skin

• Lasts up to 12 hours

• Of all the scents, which is your favorite? 👃2 Answers
  • Who else loves the way Caress® Love Forever Body Wash smells?.2 Answers
  • Anyone else have to hunt this stuff down? I can only find it at on...5 Answers
Caress®  Love Forever Body Wash
Caress® Love Forever Body Wash
laura j.
laura j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very sensitive to different scents. I wasn’t sure if this body wash was going to give me a headache, so I was a bit apprehensive about using it at first. It has “fragrance touch technology” that is supposed to make the scent last longer. I was nervous that if it bothered me I might be stuck smelling it all day. Fortunately, it didn’t bother me at all, and I found that it actually smells absolutely wonderful! The scent really did last for a long time! I really enjoyed this body wash.. It has a great lather and I actually got 7 washes out of this 1.8 fl oz bottle. I love this body wash! My opinion after using the entire sample, I will definitely be buying this!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I am giving this 3 stars mostly for the fragrance. Although it doesn't necessarily leave my skin feeling dry, it is not exactly the most moisturizing. This is an issue for me as my skin is normally very dry naturally. The smell, however, is great! It really does last all day and with a little rub, the scent is still there. My initial concern was that the scent would be overpowering and would give me headache from smelling it all day-not at all the case. It is very subtle and not overwhelming at all. I would definitely recommend this product, but not for someone who is looking for a deeply moisturizing body wash.
Randi R.
Randi R.
Butler, PA
I went through quite a few different body washes before coming across this one day during a routine shopping trip. The packaging is very eye catching, that is honestly what drew me in to look closer. The scents looked appealing and smelled as good to boot. Trying this product was a good experience for me. This body was not only looked appealing and smelled amazing but it lathered very well and scrubbed me squeaky clean. It didn't dry out my skin at all and the scent lingers on your skin. Overall, I'm very happy I found this while out shopping and haven't looked back since my first use!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
What a load of bologna. This stuff says you are suppose to be able to smell it every time you touch your skin for up to 24 hours, I can't even smell it 5 minutes after I get out of the shower and neither can anyone else, not only does it not work, it also stained my wash clothes red. I bought a 4 pack at sams club and now I understand why it was so cheap. I don't plan to ever purchase this again and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. Don't let the pretty package and the promise of 24 hours of sent fool you this product is a TOTAL WASTE.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I tried this body wash on a whim. The smell was very strong but not unpleasant. I thought it had to be if it was supposed to last 12 hours. For me I do not think it lasted the full 12 hours. I also have a complaint about the color. I used it and it is a very dark red. Well when I got out I had an extra chore of cleaning my shower from the red soap suds that had left my white shower pink and I had to make sure my loofa was clean to avoid it dripping and looking like a murder scene. I would not repurchase this product
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This stuff literally smells like heaven! it feels so luxurious on my skin and I look forward to using it because of the smell. They come in a variety of smells and they are all good my bottle is almost used up and i will definitely be picking this up at target very soon. the only reason i gave it four stars instead of five was because it says the smell will last on your skin for 12 hours which i found to be untrue but it is an amazing product so i recommend it anyways.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Charles City, IA
I bought this after I saw it being raved about in Cosmo. This is the best thing I have ever smelled hands down. My only complaint is that I don't smell it on my skin anymore but that may be that I'm just used to the scent by now. I also use it to shave and it works well for that as well. I got my mom hooked on this stuff as well. Just warning you guys that if you get this in your nether regions it will burn like hell.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Scott Afb, IL
Unfortunately, this soap made my skin breakout in hives. I think because of all the fragrance it has in it, my sensitive skin did not react well to it. Really disappointed because I have used Caress body washes in the past and they have left my skin soft, smooth and smelling great! Not sure if they recently changed the ingredients or what, but I would advise anyone with sensitive skin to be cautious with this one.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Oro Valley, AZ
I absolutely love this body wash! My old 1 was taken off the market and I stumbled upon this.
It's a rich fragrance that leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy. Living in the dry desert my skin needs all the help it can get!
I love lathering it on. It's silky and smooth.
Little secret. Hubby ran out of his wash and used this. Shhhh
He always compliments how soft my skin has become since using this!
Amy D.
Amy D.
The smell of this body wash wasn't bad and that's normally what my top priority of a body wash is, except since this kind is a very dark red color, it stained my shower when some spilled. Luckily it was able to come off with some scrubbing. This kind of body wash also advertised it will release fragrance all day long but I didn't notice anything different compared to any other wash.
elizabeth c.
elizabeth c.
Wyoming, MI
How long does the smell last? and does it smell good?!!! I love the packaging!!!! ♥
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
WARREN, MI
Does this scent last long like they said?
Ankita B.
Ankita B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I wanted to try this body was but it is always out of stock.Does this body wash moisturizes skin well?
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Did it last longer than 12 hours for you as well?
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is cool... But how effective is the product? Are you just paying for interesting packaging or is the product up to par?