Caress Love Forever Adore Forever Body Wash Gift Set, 27 oz uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY CARESS

Tami K.
Anchorage, AK
The first time I tried Caress was when my sister got it as her Christmas gift. Don't get me wrong it smells amazing but I felt like it was a soap based perfume and it didn't really clean my body like a bar of soap would have.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Oh my Goodness. This is by far the BEST Body wash I’ve ever used. The smell is FANTASTIC. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I’ve used very expensive washes and this exceeded the all by a LONG SHOT.
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
This is my all time favorite scent of this body wash ! I love it so much and it makes my skin feels so clean after washing , it doesn't feel like it has left a residue or layer of anything like some washes do , my skin feels clean and refreshed
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This has a lovely rose scent that I adore. It leaves your skin feeling soft and gives you a pleasant scent to your skin that lasts for a couple of hours. I greatly enjoy this body wash. The price point is great too.
Bella B.
Bronx
I love this body wash so much. I actually got this as a gift from my best friend.So I would like totally recommend it to family and friends.It is so gentle on skin and leaves your  skin soft and gentle.I use it everyday because its so awesome.I would buy this product again 10/10.
Keasha S.
Texas
I purchased this from Walmart. It wasn't expensive at all. I enjoy the Way it lathers. The scent is mind soothing and it's long lasting. I like how it rinses off the body leaving it film free. It's very gentle on the skin. I will continue to purchase this soap again.
alicia t.
brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite body washes and my friends agree! first off the product itself is so luxurious and nice smelling, and the smell lasts on your skin. my only downside is that i end up using this so much and obsessively so it doesn't really last.
Glenda J.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love the smell of this body wash, I do feel like every time I touch my skin it sends off the fragrance, it does not last long but it's good for about 3-4 hours in end I would say, I would definitely buy again I just wish they had more scents.
Priscila R.
I love this and for the price you can't go wrong. Makes you feel like your at a spa getting a nice massage and exfoliating your skin. Really feels great when you are using it and after your done. Leave your skin so smooth and smelling delicious
Judith A.
Covina
I've used this product for a long time. It keeps my skin soft and full of moisture. The product is very gentle and smells great. I use it every time I shower and I will keep buying it! I recommend this product to my family and friends!!