Caress® Juicy Escape™ Body Wash uploaded by Theresa V.

BY CARESS

Designed to Delight Your Senses Make You Feel Like a Million Dollars, Every Day Sun-Kissed Lily Pink Grapefruit Essence 2 Also Available in Aqua Sparkle Emerald Rush Experience freshness like never before with Caress Juicy Escape, infused with sun-kissed lily and pink grapefruit essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, uplifting lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

Jazzmin S.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this scent and also the mystique forever. I was skeptical at first thinking there's no way that this could last 12 hours. But then again Caress has never had a bad product with me. But I tried and fell in love with the scent from the start. And afterwards for the scent to still be around as if I just stepped out the shower was great. Love this now that I think about it it's time to restock lol....
carmen b.
Kankakee, IL
The smell it okay its not my favorite its kind of too strong for me. This product was also very harsh on my skin because of the moisture beads that are en-beaded in the wash itself. The smell is long lasting I'll give it that but to me it was a waste of money. I would recommend that they work on the strength of the scent and the beads.
Riley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute favorite body wash. It has the same soft and silky affect as other Caress body washes, but what sets it apart is its scent. It smells fresh, bright, and not artificial at all. I can't seem to find it in any stores near me or I would by several more bottles.
Jessica C.
I love using this in the Summer. The grapefruit scent is so refreshing and it gets the job done. I love the smell and how affordable Caress products are. ❤️
Maricela T.
Love the smell and how it leaves your skin feeling fresh i haven't tried all the fragrance but most are them are awesome and smell really good
Sheryl L.
Flint , MI
Smells great and feels great in the skin. always leaves my skin smooth and fragrant after using. love
Shanna N.
Goshen, IN
I love this body wash I have tried many different fragrances. It doesn't leave my body dry.
Marissa K.
Smells absolutely amazing! Very refreshing and long lasting. Perfect summer sent!
Vivian W.
Smells nice. It suds up nice too, But it leaves me feeling dry. My skin feels stripped of moisture when I use this. But it really cleans well. Like literally squeaky clean so if that is what you are looking then this would be good for you, but it is too drying for me.
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I truly loved the smell of this product. Not only was it gentle on my skin it made it so smooth. This was the first time I had used this product. It totally lives up to its name. I will definitely be buying it again.