Caress® Juicy Escape™ Body Wash uploaded by Theresa V.

BY CARESS

Designed to Delight Your Senses Make You Feel Like a Million Dollars, Every Day Sun-Kissed Lily Pink Grapefruit Essence 2 Also Available in Aqua Sparkle Emerald Rush Experience freshness like never before with Caress Juicy Escape, infused with sun-kissed lily and pink grapefruit essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, uplifting lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Love these pretty caress body washes. Smells sexy and the scent lingers on your body throughout the day! Still find that you have to lotion up once getting out the bath because the moisture doesn’t stick. But all in all still great considering the smell and texture is amazing.
Kara S.
Raleigh
This smells so good! The notes of citrus and flowers are a blessing to my nostrils, really! Not only that, but it lathered up really good and made my skin feel clean. I can’t believe I just now discovered this through amazon. I hope I can find it again. It is amazing! I love this and highly recommend it!
Taliyah M.
DET
Caress has always been a good brand in my opinion, but I think this is one of their best shower gel products. It smells amazing, like real fruit. It made me feel like I was on a vacation in California or Florida instead of home in Chicago. The liquid is really high quality too, it's nice and thick, not runny like some brands. It makes a nice lather on my bath sponge, and I don't need to add more for quite a while. My mother used some and now she is looking for it in the store. The color inside the bottle is so pretty too. It's very vibrant and festive, and makes you feel a little brighter while looking at it. I would suggest buying this for anytime of the year for yourself, but you could buy a bunch of them and make a nice gift out of it too.
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Love caress products! This body wash leaves your skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and silky. It also smells amazing this is my first time trying a caress products and now I'm hooked! If your looking for a body wash that leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not dry then this is the body wash for you! Would highly recommend to anyone
Tiffany H.
Bridgeview, IL
Loved the smell of it and it was very moisturizing . The price was very reasonable and i have seen it available in several stores.. I have recommended it to friends and family to try and they all agreed that it is pretty wonderful and as a matter fact they are recommending it as well
Robin M.
San Antonio, TX
The scent of Caress body wash is like paradise bundled in a bottle! It takes you on a tropic adventure without any strings attached! Its feels gentle to the skin! It leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch! It is my go to body wash! I definitley will continue to buy it!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I purchased this at Wal-Mart and it's very affordable. The scent is nice, it lathers up and cleanses well. It does however leave a slight film on the skin and the scent doesn't last after you get out of the shower. I will repurchase because of the price and availability.
Kenzi C.
I love this scent. It's a great value and smells nice however sometimes it can cause my eczema flare up. The packaging is applying and eye catching. My mother loves this shower gel and always uses it we both highly recommend it unless you have extremely sensitive skin
Vivian W.
Smells nice. It suds up nice too, But it leaves me feeling dry. My skin feels stripped of moisture when I use this. But it really cleans well. Like literally squeaky clean so if that is what you are looking then this would be good for you, but it is too drying for me.
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I truly loved the smell of this product. Not only was it gentle on my skin it made it so smooth. This was the first time I had used this product. It totally lives up to its name. I will definitely be buying it again.