BY CARESS

It's the best of times and the worst of times. We're talking about morning of course. Sure there's the promise of a brand new day, and that's good. That's great. But can't you enjoy it in bed? Do you have to get up? Caress makes it easier to rise and shine. Their moisturizing body wash is a light and refreshing addition to your morning shower. Its rich, luxurious lather pampers your skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. And the feminine scent? Mmm. Maybe it's worth getting out of bed after all. White Peach Silky Orange Blossom Want to feel irresistible every day? Featuring the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, along with triple silkening moisturizers, Caress Daily Silk will send your senses soaring to all new heights. Blended with our unique Silky Fragrance Infusion, you ll be left with the irresistibly silky-soft, scented skin your body deserves.

• Does this make anyone else's skin feel so amazing 2 Answers
  • I used to use this shower gel all the time back in 2006 and now I...2 Answers
  • What makes this body wash different from the rest?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really like Caress body washes! They are very nicely scented and hydrating! I like to use Caress in the dry winter months when my skin usually gets dry! I use this about a week and my skin is nice and moisturized again! It is a thicker consistency so it seems to last a little longer for me! There is a good variety of scents also which is nice! You can find Caress in most stores that sell body washes! The price is great for the quality as well! I recommend Caress body wash!" in 44 reviews
  • "My GO TO wash. By far, I've tried going cheap and getting the generic brand but I always go back to the original. Super soft feeling and great scent. It's great on my sensitive skin as well. the other soaps leave me feeling itchy. Not this one. Can't go wrong A++" in 37 reviews
  • "This body wash is the most luxe body wash that you can buy at the drugstore (or without paying $20+)." in 3 reviews
  • "Caress is very silky and feels really good while showering." in 1 review
  • "The silky smooth feel is very luxurious; however, I sometimes feel this soap leaves a filmy feel on my skin after I shower." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought this was a rather good product. It smells very nice, and felt like silk on the body. What I like about this is that the smell stays with you long after you use it and it seems to moisturize my skin after shaving. I have purchased this at Walmart and Meijer .We would buy again because this is a good brand.
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is yet another favorite of mine by caress. I love the way this body wash smells and feels. Just like all the rest of their body washes this feels so luxurious. I don't typically purchase these unless i have a coupon because they can be pricy.
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
I buy this any where locally so it's very convenient. I love the smell of it, I love how it lingers on my skin after getting out of the shower. Also it moisturizes my skin good.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this years ago as a teen before I found lush and bath and body works (or could afford them) I tried many cheaper drugstore brands then and this was one of my favourites. I used this for years. I can't believe its still available, but then again I can because it smells so good and gets you so clean!
It comes out clear and gel like but still a bit thick and moisturizing. The smell is very seductive and warm and amber and vanilla like. It's a very comforting scent. Perfect for those cold nights.
The scent lasts for hours after your shower which is always a plus because I think that's one of the main reasons someone chooses a body wash or certain scent of a body wash.
It leathers up into a nice creamy wash with not much product so not only does it last a while but it also gives me that super clean feeling after only one wash. I'm that weirdo ocd type of person who washes my body twice and the "dirtier" parts of my body four times so the fact that I could wash my body once and other places just twice shows you just how clean it gets you.
Also, it doesn't dry you out at all and is pretty moisturizing for a lathering body wash which is always a plus.
With how easy this is to find at big box stores like Wal-Mart and other similar stores and how cheap it is and how long it lasts and how good it smells I definitely recommend it.
rebekkka g.
THE SMELL OF THIS GETS ALL THE STARS AVAILABLE!! this smells like heaven. I bought this product from Walmart and target. All of caresses body washes smell amazing. For the price this is my favorite body wash. I literally don't use any other brands because this is so amazing. I will continue to buy.
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
I love this product it makes my skin so soft when I use it. Especially after being out in the hot sun all day. It's a must have product for the summer. It's very gentle and I would definitely buy it again.
Caress Pure Embrace Beauty Bar
Brittany B.
I think overall it is a good body wash. It smells great and leave s your skin silky. Good value for your money for sure. It's not harsh at all in my opinion. I bought it from Walmart where most of my hygiene products come from  and I would totally buy it again!
Alexa R.
new jersey
Body wash has a great smell. The packaging is really nice compared to other body wash packaging.leaves the skin sort and smooth and smelling amazing. This product lasts for quite awhile I would just as long as your average body wash. I recommend this to anyone that likes a strong scented body wash that has a lingering smell even after the shower
Celina J.
Norwalk, California
Let me start off by saying this product is my skins life saver! It really does what it says. My skin is always dry no matter the weather but after i started using this it has really improved drastically, the shea butter is everything!
Julia K.
This body wash smells great, and the scent lasts for hours after using it. I would describe it as fruity and sweet. It lathers well, and feels really luxurious on the skin. There isn't really anything negative to say about this body wash, except it didn't keep my interest to the end of the bottle.
Serena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What makes this body wash different from the rest?
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I used to use this shower gel all the time back in 2006 and now I can't find it anywhere. Has it been discontinued? Or is it only being sold at certain places?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make anyone else's skin feel so amazing