Caress® Glowing Touch® Moisturizing Shea Cream Body Wash
It's the best of times and the worst of times. We're talking about morning of course. Sure there's the promise of a brand new day, and that's good. That's great. But can't you enjoy it in bed? Do you have to get up? Caress makes it easier to rise and shine. Their moisturizing body wash is a light and refreshing addition to your morning shower. Its rich, luxurious lather pampers your skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. And the feminine scent? Mmm. Maybe it's worth getting out of bed after all. White Peach Silky Orange Blossom Want to feel irresistible every day? Featuring the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, along with triple silkening moisturizers, Caress Daily Silk will send your senses soaring to all new heights. Blended with our unique Silky Fragrance Infusion, you ll be left with the irresistibly silky-soft, scented skin your body deserves.see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "I really like Caress body washes! They are very nicely scented and hydrating! I like to use Caress in the dry winter months when my skin usually gets dry! I use this about a week and my skin is nice and moisturized again! It is a thicker consistency so it seems to last a little longer for me! There is a good variety of scents also which is nice! You can find Caress in most stores that sell body washes! The price is great for the quality as well! I recommend Caress body wash!" in 44 reviews
- "My GO TO wash. By far, I've tried going cheap and getting the generic brand but I always go back to the original. Super soft feeling and great scent. It's great on my sensitive skin as well. the other soaps leave me feeling itchy. Not this one. Can't go wrong A++" in 37 reviews
- "This body wash is the most luxe body wash that you can buy at the drugstore (or without paying $20+)." in 3 reviews
- "The silky smooth feel is very luxurious; however, I sometimes feel this soap leaves a filmy feel on my skin after I shower." in 1 review
- "Can't go wrong A++" in 1 review
It comes out clear and gel like but still a bit thick and moisturizing. The smell is very seductive and warm and amber and vanilla like. It's a very comforting scent. Perfect for those cold nights.
The scent lasts for hours after your shower which is always a plus because I think that's one of the main reasons someone chooses a body wash or certain scent of a body wash.
It leathers up into a nice creamy wash with not much product so not only does it last a while but it also gives me that super clean feeling after only one wash. I'm that weirdo ocd type of person who washes my body twice and the "dirtier" parts of my body four times so the fact that I could wash my body once and other places just twice shows you just how clean it gets you.
Also, it doesn't dry you out at all and is pretty moisturizing for a lathering body wash which is always a plus.
With how easy this is to find at big box stores like Wal-Mart and other similar stores and how cheap it is and how long it lasts and how good it smells I definitely recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos