BY CARESS

It's the best of times and the worst of times. We're talking about morning of course. Sure there's the promise of a brand new day, and that's good. That's great. But can't you enjoy it in bed? Do you have to get up? Caress makes it easier to rise and shine. Their moisturizing body wash is a light and refreshing addition to your morning shower. Its rich, luxurious lather pampers your skin and leaves it feeling silky soft. And the feminine scent? Mmm. Maybe it's worth getting out of bed after all. White Peach Silky Orange Blossom Want to feel irresistible every day? Featuring the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, along with triple silkening moisturizers, Caress Daily Silk will send your senses soaring to all new heights. Blended with our unique Silky Fragrance Infusion, you ll be left with the irresistibly silky-soft, scented skin your body deserves.

• Does this make anyone else's skin feel so amazing 2 Answers
  • I used to use this shower gel all the time back in 2006 a...2 Answers
  • What makes this body wash different from the rest?4 Answers
Caress® Glowing Touch® Moisturizing Shea Cream Body Wash
  • "I really like Caress body washes! They are very nicely scented and hydrating! I like to use Caress in the dry winter months when my skin usually gets dry! I use this about a week and my skin is nice and moisturized again! It is a thicker consistency so it seems to last a little longer for me! There is a good variety of scents also which is nice! You can find Caress in most stores that sell body washes! The price is great for the quality as well! I recommend Caress body wash!" in 44 reviews
  • "My GO TO wash. By far, I've tried going cheap and getting the generic brand but I always go back to the original. Super soft feeling and great scent. It's great on my sensitive skin as well. the other soaps leave me feeling itchy. Not this one. Can't go wrong A++" in 37 reviews
  • "This body wash is the most luxe body wash that you can buy at the drugstore (or without paying $20+)." in 3 reviews
  • "The silky smooth feel is very luxurious; however, I sometimes feel this soap leaves a filmy feel on my skin after I shower." in 1 review
  • "Can't go wrong A++" in 1 review
denise a.
Waukegan , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way my skin feels after. I dont feel ashy I feel very hydrated. My girls and I all love it we have tried so many different body washes. This had by far has been our favorite. I hate having to buy so many different types for the 3 of us.
Jaywhy T.
I've always enjoyed anything from Caress & their body wash is one of them I highly recommend them if you enjoy washes that have a lasting scent to them even after the shower.  Although it is on a not too high not too low price range you still need to give it a try.  For lasting scent that won't break the bank this is a must try.
Victoria T.
I love how this product makes my skin feel. The shea in the body wash helps to make your skin nice and soft. The fragrance of this body wash is very pleasant and not over powering. I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Alyssa R.
Decatur , IL
I love how this smells, even hours later. It’s affordable and not super soapy smelling. I’ve tried a few other soaps and all of them tended to dry out my skin or smell funky.
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a big body wash type of gal, i like their body soaps as well, but the caress shea cream body was is fantastic. It conditions my skin, feeling smooth and it smells really good.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This is one of my favorite body washes- honestly simply from the scent alone. It smells SO good. It’s cleansing, and refreshing- it’s also super affordable! Will continue to buy this product, and I recommend!!
Khymesha D.
Leesburg, FL
This body wash smell so good. Plus after using it I did notice that the Natural Glow I have started to pop more. Also the fragrance does tend to cling onto your skin which was a plus for me.
Lela J.
I really enjoy this product. It smells extra lux and nice and it has so much packed in to help your skin stay soft and touchable. It’s nothing life changing skin wise but it does smell high end without the high end price tag. I would recommend this scent to others.
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Caress® Glowing Touch® Moisturizing Shea Cream Body Wash I love this body wash it moisturizes and leaves your skin soft. I love almost everything that has shea butter in it. The body wash have a soft scent and leaves the bathroom after a shower smelling good. You can purchase at any local drugstores and Walmart. The price is very reasonable and depending where you get it you can catch it on sale.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
From the smell to the touch this bodywash is everything, they have so many fragrances to choose from that all are to die for, your skin will be beautiful and healthy and so will your menatality after using this product do yourself a favor and treat yourself to these luxuriously body washes in so many different fragrances to choose from Caress® Glowing Touch® Moisturizing Shea Cream Body Wash .
Serena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make anyone else's skin feel so amazing

Amazon