Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by Anita S.Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by Sherria F.Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by amy m.

BY CARESS

Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash
  • "I've always loved Caress body washes but this one is my favorite so far! It's very hydrating and leaves your skin silky smooth The scent might seem strong sometimes but ones you wash your body it will only leave a very subtle scent and won't be overwhelming." in 25 reviews
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice, creamy body wash. It doesn't strip the skin of moisture and doesn't leave a film on the skin. I would recommend it. It can be purchased at Walmart.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I am waiting so patiently for this to come to my area. Im in love with caress. I love what it does for my skin and bonus points for the way it leaves my skin smelling. I bet this smells Amazing! If you love your skin as soft as i do . You will love caress.
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
This body wash is amazing and a great value! I was a little iffy about trying it, afraid the fragrance would be overwhelming or it won't be as easy on my sensitive skin as original Caress is. I was pleasantly surprised in the shower. From the moment the body wash hit the hot water until well after I moved on to washing the conditioner out of my hair my bathroom was filled will exotic smells that were just so relaxing. After my shower my husband could smell the body wash on my skin all night. He didn't believe it was Caress until I showed him the bottle. If Brazil smells anything like this body wash I'm ready to go!
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This creamy body wash has a lot of fragrance. It's a little heavy. I think this is a good choice for the winter months when everything is is cold and dry. It's very moisturizing.
Danitza N.
Glendale, AZ
I love, love how this body soap smells. I get out of the shower and I can still smell it for hours. It is a little more expensive than their other body soaps, but it is well worth it.
Maryann T.
One of my top favorite body washes ever! The smell is amazing and it compares to the strength of a body type mist. It lathers up on my bath sponge like dream! It's moisturizes so well also and you are left smelling great with really smooth and soft skin. The packaging is beautiful on this and I still can't get over how affordable it is. I have been tough at least 3 of these so yes....I highly recommend trying this out if you are looking for a nice quality product at an affordable price!
Lauren S.
Omg I wish so deeply that caress still made this body wash. It is my favorite smell that I have ever smelled and leaves my skin so soft. I looooved this stuff. Bring it back!
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caress body wash is always a go to body wash if you want to get out of the shower smelling like a million bucks, and feeling like one too. It leaves your skin so soft from the oils that are in it, and won't leave your skin feeling dry like a lot of other products. This soap won't try to take an arm or leg, because it's affordable at about $4 a bottle. I recommend this to anyone who wants to walk away from their shower feeling and smelling good.
Melissa D.
Louisville, KY
I really love the texture and the silkiness of the soap when I used it for the first time. I'm glad that I decided to give it a try. My skin feels like a baby's bottom. So smooth and soft. And not to mention the fragrance of it. OMG!!! Its awesome smelling. My elbows get rough at times but I don't have to worry about this anymore since I've been using this. This won't disappoint you.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
A decent product. While I am a big "smell it before you buy it" person I felt as though the smell left on my skin after use was so so. I felt that the product overall was of good quality. One of my biggest complaints was simply that it didn't always feel like it had washed all off, almost like there was a film left on my skin. I decided in the end that I liked other products I have tried and used a lot more.