Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by Anita S.Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by Sherria F.Caress® Exotic Oil Infusion Brazilian Body Wash uploaded by amy m.

BY CARESS

Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Mebane, NC
This body wash is amazing and a great value! I was a little iffy about trying it, afraid the fragrance would be overwhelming or it won't be as easy on my sensitive skin as original Caress is. I was pleasantly surprised in the shower. From the moment the body wash hit the hot water until well after I moved on to washing the conditioner out of my hair my bathroom was filled will exotic smells that were just so relaxing. After my shower my husband could smell the body wash on my skin all night. He didn't believe it was Caress until I showed him the bottle. If Brazil smells anything like this body wash I'm ready to go!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
One of my top favorite body washes ever! The smell is amazing and it compares to the strength of a body type mist. It lathers up on my bath sponge like dream! It's moisturizes so well also and you are left smelling great with really smooth and soft skin. The packaging is beautiful on this and I still can't get over how affordable it is. I have been tough at least 3 of these so yes....I highly recommend trying this out if you are looking for a nice quality product at an affordable price!
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
Caress body wash is always a go to body wash if you want to get out of the shower smelling like a million bucks, and feeling like one too. It leaves your skin so soft from the oils that are in it, and won't leave your skin feeling dry like a lot of other products. This soap won't try to take an arm or leg, because it's affordable at about $4 a bottle. I recommend this to anyone who wants to walk away from their shower feeling and smelling good.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
A decent product. While I am a big "smell it before you buy it" person I felt as though the smell left on my skin after use was so so. I felt that the product overall was of good quality. One of my biggest complaints was simply that it didn't always feel like it had washed all off, almost like there was a film left on my skin. I decided in the end that I liked other products I have tried and used a lot more.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Hardinsburg, Indiana
This has a wonderful smell and leaves you're skin feeling delightfully silky and smooth. It has a great price point that allows you to know you're getting your monies worth. It's very gentle and good for everyday use. I usually purchase at Wal-Mart, however this product is available at pretty every national retailer and drug store. If you're looking for an all around great product, this is one to try.
Endia A.
Endia A.
Huntsville , AL
This is honestly one of my favorite body washes ever. The smell is absolutely intoxicating. You get the skin softening and moisturizing that you're used to with Caress and then this amazing scent that lingers on your skin for hours. I stumbled upon this when I was in like middle school and I have loved it ever since. Truly a must have for the moments when you just want to treat yourself.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Louisville, KY
I really love the texture and the silkiness of the soap when I used it for the first time. I'm glad that I decided to give it a try. My skin feels like a baby's bottom. So smooth and soft. And not to mention the fragrance of it. OMG!!! Its awesome smelling. My elbows get rough at times but I don't have to worry about this anymore since I've been using this. This won't disappoint you.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
Loved the oil infusion and the scent of this product. Definitely left my skin feeling more moisturized out of the shower, which is a huge benefit for me, as I have dry skin. The only down side is that it is more expensive than the body wash I typically use, and I felt like I went through it quickly because it does lather as much. Overall thought, the scent and feel is amazing.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Pros: Moisturizing; Long Lasting; Pleasant Smell; Cleans Effectively; Silky smooth; Rich Lather; Easy To Use

Cons: Run out faster

This stuff is great! It smells pretty good, and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The only problem I found with this was the price and the fact that you run out of it faster than you do with the regular Caress body washes.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Areas exotic oil is wonderful. I'm just starting to get into shower oils. This is the best drug store one I've tried. The scents are amazingly fresh and clean. The price is great. A great product for a great price. I valve no complaints about either the body wash oil or the price. I plan on buying again in the future, but also exploring other brands.