Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter 4.25 Oz Beauty Bar 8 Ct Pack

BY CARESS

• I know most soap bars leave my skin feeling VERY dry but ...1 Answers
  • "This soap smells absolutely luxurious! It deep cleans while leaving your skin smooth and hydrated. It is very gentle even for sensitive skin and can be found at just about any drugstore. Would definitely repurchase!" in 3 reviews
Lauren P.
This smells absolutely delicious! It has a very warm, vanilla, amber scent that stays with you most of the day. The beads gently exfoliate and leave your skin feeling clean and smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight.
hannah d.
New Market
SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!!! EXFOLIATES THE SKIN MILDLY, DOESNT MAKE YOU DRY & ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE!! I WILL USE TIL THE DAY I DIE, THIS SOAP WILL YOU SMELL LIKE BROWN SUGAR DOR THE REST OF THE DAY! đź’—
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
This is a must have product for my shower routine! It gives my skin that super clean and feel good touch. It feels so good when I use it- something like a loofah. I recommend 100%
Great for my skin no problems even removed some unwanted bumps on belly button happy qitrh results that it gave very effective product no disappointments very affordable when on a budget would definitely purchase again yes have recommended to others
Jennifer C.
Lanse, MI
Smells amazing, it doesn't leave that sticky residue after you use it. The smell lingers which is amazing! It's gentle on my sensitive skin. The bar itself lasts a long time, I shower everyday and it lasted me about two weeks. I highly recommend if you like the cocoa butter smell and the feeling of clean and fresh!
Andrea A.
Frisco, TX
The scent of this product is amazing! I immediately fell in love right when it lathered up. I use this soap bar 3 days a week, then I switched on to my others for the rest of the week. I recommend this soap bar to anyone who is a fan of the vanilla scent.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
One of he best soaps that I have ever used. It left my skin feeling silky smooth. It was long lasting and affordable. I absolutely love it. The scent was also amazing. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Mi C.
Saint Augustine
This one smells like heaven and its super moisturizing. It keeps my skin soft and supple. I bought it from Walmart and it is my favorite bar soap. Very nice scent I use it every time I shower.
Patrice R.
Columbus , GA
I like the daily exfoliation but it's not for immediate results this is more for maintenance. Very gentle. I purchased it at Walmart. Good price point. Didn't like the smell for my taste.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
I know most soap bars leave my skin feeling VERY dry but I've used the body wash of this brand. Does this soap bar make your skin feel dry too?