Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter 4.25 Oz Beauty Bar 6 Ct Pack

BY CARESS

• Has any one tried. Herbel lemon tea?1 Answers
  • Has any one tried this that let me know? Despartely need ...3 Answers
  • " I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS. THE BROWN SUGAR GIVES A SOOTHING YET GENTLE SCRUB. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, BUT THIS DOESN'T AFFECT THAT." in 3 reviews
Samantha G.
Charleston
Caress evenly gorgeous bar soap leaves skin so soft, healthy, nourished, hydrated, and glowing. It smells heavily, and keeps skin at its best all day. I get mine at Walmart and Target. Not expensive and amazing quality. I absolutely recommend this product.
Mea B.
Cross city, FL
I absolutely love this bar soap! If you haven't tried it trust me, you need to! It makes my skin so soft and beautiful. I especially love using it right after i shave because it keeps me from getting those razor bumps.
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
I feel like this bar really does a decent job of exfoliating my skin!! I use it after I shave my legs mainly to get super soft skin amd it does an excellent job!!
Sarah B.
Using this bar was a complete success it left my body feeling radiant and silky smooth I recommend this for anyone with dry skin and for people with ashy problem skin everyone has their own experience and mine was great
Sherril H.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this smells after a long day of working and i just want to unwind with adult time i bought it from target trying something new very pleasant scent
Tinkki E.
I use this soap maybe once a week when I feel I want to exfoliate my skin it has the same effect as the soap in the original body wash smells good skins moisturised and overall just feels very comfortable and relaxing
Cecilia O.
Fort Worth
Such a lovely smell. Warm spicy smell/ The bar leaves your skin conditioned and smooth. The smell last for hours. Lovely scent.  I would recommend this, its only 7 dollars at a local walmart for six bars.
Influenster M.
I love the smell of this body wash. Not to mention the amazing body beads you feel in the soap its self. I always feel so refreshed and clean after my showers, especially after using Caress Exfoliating  & body butter. (:
Jasmine J.
This product is absolutely amazing!!!!!! The scents are all great scents and very light. I got this product from my local Walmart. Their is no cons about this item! Everybody go get this now
veronica t.
Caress is a really good bar soap. I wpuld recommend this for people who use bar soap. I smells good. And it leave my skin smeling good when i get out the shower and leaves skin soft
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has any one tried this that let me know? Despartely need sime thing extra for my. Skin up north here
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has any one tried. Herbel lemon tea?