Caress® Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Beauty Bar

I know most soap bars leave my skin feeling VERY dry but I've used the body wash of this brand. Does this soap bar make your skin feel dry too?
Has any one tried. Herbel lemon tea?
Has any one tried this that let me know? Despartely need sime thing extra for my. Skin up north here
Start your review of Caress® Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ I LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS. THE BROWN SUGAR GIVES A SOOTHING YET GENTLE SCRUB. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, BUT THIS DOESN'T AFFECT THAT.” in 3 reviews
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great product and smells so great! Makes your skin look and feel so amazing. I highly recommend affordable and found at almost all local retailers.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Columbia
My MNL uses this soap. It’s wonderful. I love the exfoliating experience in a bar soap! I can’t find it at our local Walmart but having her get me some!
Absolutely loves this Caress soap!! Amazing scent that lasts much longer than other soaps!! Leaves your skin with so much moisture, and nice and smooth!!
Combination, Mature / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
Vancouver , WA
To be honest I by this for the scent! The past several years I haven't found any other product that has a long lasting scent that I want sticking around.
Combination / Acne, Scarring / Cellulite, Dryness
I love the scent of this soap! I like to switch out my soaps so I don’t get sick of them, but I always come back to this scent! And it’s a great price
Absolute favorite smells amazing goes on your skin leaving a smooth feeling as if you had put lotion on can buy at almost any drugstore or even walmart
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness
I love the smell of this one! And the exfoliating effect of the product makes my skin feel great! I would love more smells with the exfoliating kind
Dry, Mature / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Brenham, TX
Great for exfoliation. I get a makeup build up on my face and my skin feels smooth. I guess less breakouts when I exfoliate and the smellnis devine.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Berkley, MI
Good! It really did it's job, however, the smell is a little too "burnt" for me. I know that sounds a little weird but once you try it, you will see.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks
This is my favorite of all the Caress soaps! I use it mostly in the summer months. It gently exfoliates. Leaves my skin smooth and evenly toned!
Combination / Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dryness, Sagging