Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash

Caress® Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter Evenly Gorgeous® Exfoliating Body Wash.

Does anybody ever roll with exfoliating their face with bodywash??. 😲😱 Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
Does this body wash leave your body with a glow?Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
How does product make your skin feel after useing it?
Start your review of Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash!
Product Highlights
“...remained the same. Peach blossom scent is marvelous. Is not harsh on my sensitive skin and it's not a strong scent that would bother anyone. It leaves my skin soft and I love using it for shaving my legs as well. ” in reviews
“I do enjoy all the Caress body washes, but this one smells great and the exfoliating beads feel good.” in reviews
“Smells great soft to the skin and makes my skin soft love it wished they came in bigger bottles” in reviews
“It has exfoliating beads in it too, which helps get rid of the dead skin cells and dirt you've picked up throughout the day. ” in reviews
“This is one of my favorite body wash it smells amazing and leaves you skin feeling like a baby the scent stay in your body for hours.” in reviews
Barbourville, KY
I have very sensitive skin. I have found I can only use this brand and Dove body wash. That’s it. I like the smell of this one, as someone who is limited and can’t use fragranced things. This is one fragranced product I can use. I like that it leaves my skin feeling great. The only complaint is that it doesn’t lather well. I find myself reapplying body wash to my wash cloth repeatedly while showering. That’s my only reason for giving it 4 stars. And for the price, you can’t beat it! Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash uploaded by Heloisa F.
Purchased at: Target
This scrub is very good and for the first time I used it I thought it was wonderful. And he's so soft it looks like you're on the beach swimming in the sea and the exposed areas on your skin and you don't even notice it's so light and soft that he's exfoliating his skin very well, but he's not very strong . So it doesn’t hurt the skin it’s for the body and it’s perfect for making the ones you’ve been wanting for days.
Conyers, GA
This is a GO-TO! The Evenly Gorgeous has exfoliating properties due to the brown sugar. This shower gel provides a gentle clean while exfoliating. It can be used daily, although I would recommend every other day or as needed as it really does exfoliate the skin. I love using this is the summer it seems like it somehow helps the skin naturally glow from within and the scent reminds me of the spring/summer season. This is an absolute must try and repurchase product.
One of my favorite body washes ever. Omg the scent is heavenly and warm. I used this growing up so it makes me sad that it didn’t work out for me. I decided to start using it again and I noticed really tiny red bumps all over my thighs. I’m most definitely sure that my skin reacted to an ingredient in the wash because my skin tends to flare up in hive like bumps when it doesn’t like a certain body wash. However I can’t resist how delicious this smells.
Smithville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this at 18 and always go back to it no matter what. I find that this smell reminds me of so many good things that have happened in my life. Because of how deep the smell is, I recommend using it during the winter but it still smells wonderful in the summer! The scent lingers around for hours and of course I’m sad when it wears off because I enjoy the smell so much! Gets you feeling extra clean and extra gorgeous, if that’s possible.
Natural Brg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. The only thing is I wish that it felt more hydrating. My skin feels like it really needs to be moisturized after I get out of the shower but when I use my other body wash I feel very hydrated. Overall I do love the affordability of this body wash and the amount of product you get for this price. Also the clean feeling it leaves you with outweighs the fact that it dries my skin out more
Fairfax, VA
I have loved this body wash so much over the years!  I am always a sucker for a product with a good scent, and this one doesn't disappoint.  While there have been times throughout the years where I've had to give the product up (I'm vividly remembering an outdoor job at 18 where the bees also loved the scent), I keep coming back to this!  It's so smooth on my skin and I feel so clean and so beautiful after using it.
I'm currently using this body wash. I bought it in hopes of being able to lightly exfoliate in every shower session instead of my only once weekly deep exfoliating bath. It's definitely a very gentle exfoliate but if your purchasing for the scent I suggest trying other options. The scent of this product is not very strong and doesn't last on my skin. Rinses off easily and does not dry out my skin. Very affordable.
This body wash has a beautiful scent that smells like a high end perfume. It contains small beads that gently exfoliate your skin and make it feel soft and smooth. People frequently ask what I am wearing since they like the fragrance. The one negative would be the design of the bottle top-it frequently clogs up from the beads in the body wash. I take the cap off and wash it out almost daily.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
Honestly the most amazing body wash. I just picked this up in my local target not really thinking too about about it. From the moment I started to use this body wash I was absolutely hooked. The small general beads in the formula allows me to exfoliate while conditioning my skin, gives me a golden glow, and leaves me smelling intoxicating all day . I wouldn’t ever pick up another brand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tulsa
il y a 8 mois
Mandy C. • il y a 8 mois
I do the opposite sometimes but never use body wash on face. Occasionally I’ll use a face scrub for the back of my arms to help with bumps.
Hattiesburg, MS
il y a 10 mois
Alexis T. • il y a 4 mois
It leave a slight glow and make you smell so great
Woodbine, GA
il y a 10 mois
Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash ? what's your favorite body wash?
Altovise L. • il y a 10 mois
il y a un an
Courtney J. • il y a un mois
To me this is not flowery at all it’s more of a sweet brown sugar idk I love it ! 🥰