BY CARESS #5 in Body Wash

Caress® Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter Evenly Gorgeous® Exfoliating Body Wash.

• I would love a free sample of this..is this possible? Please Care...1 Answers
  • What do u guys think of this brand?2 Answers
  • Does this product do a good job of exfoliating without having to ...12 Answers
Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
  • "I do enjoy all the Caress body washes, but this one smells great and the exfoliating beads feel good." in 14 reviews
  • "Smells great soft to the skin and makes my skin soft love it wished they came in bigger bottles" in 12 reviews
  • "It has exfoliating beads in it too, which helps get rid of the dead skin cells and dirt you've picked up throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body wash it smells amazing and leaves you skin feeling like a baby the scent stay in your body for hours." in 8 reviews
  • "The touch of sweet vanilla and earthy sandalwood you cannot go wrong!" in 6 reviews
Izamar R.
I recently remembered this product, as I finished my survey for Suave. I forgot that I was using it before suave and didn't come to review. I've used this body wash for years now. It's been only that I felt has helped my skin exfoliate, especially underarms!  And now Suave. I would recommend it unless you have skin allergies. It may occur to you. I noticed somebody wash and sometimes this one would leave me red/dry itchy skin rash. But I love the smell, how it exfoliates and makes my underarms feel super clean and exfoliated that I indeed would keep purchasing sometime again! Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I am a huge fan of body products and fragrance. This body wash  smells kind of like a caramel, sweet, sugar without being sickly. The scent is my favorite part but the exfoliating aspect of this also really brings it on home for me. I only tried a travel size before and then they changed the packaging on the bottle which some folks said the formula also changed so I was hesitant. The other day I said what the heck and bought it. I am so glad I did! Body wash is usually just a whatever product for me, I could use almost anything before trying this. My skin is unbearably dry and this product is really helps. I will continue buying this as long as its around. I love it!
Jessica G.
Mount Holly, NJ
This has been my absolute FAVORITE smelling body wash of any I’ve ever used and that includes more expensive brands and bath and body works etc. I feel this body was is very underrated. Trust me, take a whiff of this scent next time you see it, it smells so amazing. It’s a brown sugar scent... it is luxurious and amazing. It is a gold colored wash and has beads in it for an extra clean scrub feeling. Afterwards the scent lingers on you forever and the shower smells great. Give this 1 a try you will not be sorry! Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
Rachel L.
Nice smell, nice price point, and really nice results. Although this product is an exfoliating body wash, it is one of the only conventional soaps that does not leave my skin feeling dry and taut. It actually leaves my skin feeling very soft, smooth, and moisturized with just a touch of fragrance.. Also I really enjoy the scent of this product, but prefer the Tahitian Renewal fragrance.. If you are into sweeter scents go with this one. If you enjoy more floral scents (that's me!) go with the Tahitian Renewal.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite body wash. I have been using it for years. It is suer affordable and you can find it at places like Target or Walmart. I use it once or twice a week just because I do not want to over exfoliate. This product smells amazing and always leaves my skin super soft. I highly recommend this product!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this initially because it smelled wonderful, and it is exfoliating because I have such dry skin. The first time used it, it was so hard to get the product out! I don’t know if I got a dud, but because the product is thick with the exfoliating beads getting it out of the package is a workout. I did not think it would bug me so much, but it does. The smell is great and stays on your body and it’s a nice amount of exfoliation, I just can not get past the packaging. It needs a bigger opening
Raynetta S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my absolute fav! The product smells wonderful and the exfoliating beads are a great addition. It leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. I've noticed less body acne when using this product and it is harsh/dry like many other body washes. Also, a little goes a long way --- it lathers really well. What's even better is that it's extremely affordable and can be found at most stores.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This one of my other favorites from Caress. I love the fragrance and the feel of  the exfoliation on your skin it feels so nice and clean. It keeps my skin moisturized and smelling good all day. This last for a couple of weeks. I have seen this at Target and Fred Meyer. The price is right and the product is dependable and works great for my skin. I would say try and make your own review.
Massiel O.
Bronx, NY
love this body wash. the little grainy sugar scrub feels so good when massaging and the smells is so luxurious.  out of all of the scents i have tried by this brand the brown sugar is my favorite. the new bottle sucks and needs to change back to the original, the opening its smaller which makes the liquid hard to disperse
Tanya G.
This body wash has been my fav thru the summer months on vaca and even cruise time to Bahamas.
My skion had been dry because of sun and a sun burn. This body wash has brown sugar in it. You can actually feel the sugar granules on ur skin. This helps to detox skin and peel away old skin. After vaca I had been quite tanned and this body wash allowed my tan to stay well after summert,,, love it.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think the price is reasonable?
Krystal A.
Martinsville, VA
Does this product do a good job of exfoliating without having to use other products before you shave?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Is this anyone else's favorite scent!?
Valeria R.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried this on their face in the shower?
Alexis J.
Plant City, FL
Why less expensive at Walmart than elsewhere?