BY CARESS #10 in Body Wash

Caress® Burnt Brown Sugar & Karite Butter Evenly Gorgeous® Exfoliating Body Wash.

• I would love a free sample of this..is this possible? Please Care...1 Answers
  • What do u guys think of this brand?2 Answers
  • Does this product do a good job of exfoliating without having to ...12 Answers
Caress® Evenly Gorgeous® Body Wash
  • "I do enjoy all the Caress body washes, but this one smells great and the exfoliating beads feel good." in 14 reviews
  • "Smells great soft to the skin and makes my skin soft love it wished they came in bigger bottles" in 12 reviews
  • "It has exfoliating beads in it too, which helps get rid of the dead skin cells and dirt you've picked up throughout the day. " in 9 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite body wash it smells amazing and leaves you skin feeling like a baby the scent stay in your body for hours." in 8 reviews
  • "The touch of sweet vanilla and earthy sandalwood you cannot go wrong!" in 6 reviews
Rachel L.
Nice smell, nice price point, and really nice results. Although this product is an exfoliating body wash, it is one of the only conventional soaps that does not leave my skin feeling dry and taut. It actually leaves my skin feeling very soft, smooth, and moisturized with just a touch of fragrance.. Also I really enjoy the scent of this product, but prefer the Tahitian Renewal fragrance.. If you are into sweeter scents go with this one. If you enjoy more floral scents (that's me!) go with the Tahitian Renewal.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
This stuff smelled really good.....like really, really good! However, my skin couldn't really handle the exfoliating beads that well. I have dry skin but I was hoping the body wash would be moisturizing enough for me to get a little exfoliation everyday. I was wrong. I found myself using even more lotion and my skin didn't really ever look great. But I did enjoy the smell and I'm not going to say it's a terrible product because it just didn't agree with my skin type.
Sonja A.
Maine
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve used other Caress body washes in the past and loved them, and I really liked the scent of Evenly Gorgeous when I was in the store. However I had a pretty bad reaction to this one. My entire body broke out in teeny tiny red bumps. I’m not sure if my skin was just too sensitive for this one or if there is something I’m allergic to. I have no known allergies but I could have developed one. To be safe though I would steer clear of this if you have super sensitive skin.
yanna D.
This caress body wash is great. I love the smell of it and the fact that it never dries out my skin. It always leaves my skin smooth and soft, the little exfoliating beads feel so good. This soap leaves you feeling and smelling so good. I am definitely going to keep buying this body wash and would totally recommend!!!
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. Especially because of how budget friendly it is.
I originally purchased the travel size for a week long trip that I was going on but since then I have gone back and purchased the full size.
The scent is AMAZING and the body wash leaves your skin nice and soft.
Molly M.
This is by far my favorite body wash. It smells amazing, it doesn't dry out my skin, and you can buy it almost anywhere! The only con is that it's kind of hard to get out of the bottle, you have to squeeze pretty hard. I love the way this smells and it doesn't leave my skin dry and taut!
Allycia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wasn't my favorite body wash ever. It lather nicely and leaves you feeling clean, which is the main goal of a soap, so success there. But the smell of this body wash was not great. It was overbearingly artificial and is the deciding factor in me never buying this again.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not sure why everyone love this product. I think it did a decent job of cleaning, but I HATED the smell, maybe I am crazy.  But would not use for an exfoliator and didn't get a large lather from the product either.  Wasn't anything special and will not repurchase again.
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
I have actually been using this for a while now! The scent is so long lasting! It’s very smooth and lathers up so nicely. The brand itself is affordable and available almost anywhere! If you’re looking for something that smells delicious and dells great, try this product
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the price point on this Caress.  There are moisturizing beads that help soften your skin while you shower.  I have used for a long time and even when I try some other kind I always end up coming back to this one.  I would definitely tell friends and family about this amazing product
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think the price is reasonable?
Krystal A.
Martinsville, VA
Does this product do a good job of exfoliating without having to use other products before you shave?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Is this anyone else's favorite scent!?
Valeria R.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried this on their face in the shower?
Alexis J.
Plant City, FL
Why less expensive at Walmart than elsewhere?