Caress Evenly Gorgeous 4.25 Oz Beauty Bar 4 Ct Pack uploaded by Marta G.

BY CARESS

Sweetie B.
FIRST LET ME SAY.. I LOVE THE WAY THIS SOAP SMELLS! It leaves a rich, heavenly scented lather with no after use residue. The only con I can find with this soap is that it doesn't last FOREVER! The scent is light but very noticeable and lasts for a few good hours and can still be smelled lingering even at the end of the day! I would absolutely purchase this product again and would recommend to friends and family who have a love for soft, glowing, beautifully scented skin!
Nia B.
When used with a loofah, this soap kept my skin nice and soft. The smell was very nice and lasts throughout the day. This soap adds a bit of luxury to bar soap. It works as well as the liquid soap. I would recommend this soap to all looking for something new to try
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this soap at my local Walmart and I was definitely not disappointed. Caress always is the best silky formula and leaves your skin feeling beautiful and smooth. I would always recommend Caress to someone looking to try something new.
Epiphany L.
This product leaves your skin smelling fresh and succulent. I don't even have to put on perfume if I don't want to because the smell of the soap is heavenly and I receive compliments in how good I smell. Also, it moisturizers my skin so I don't have to put on lotion. It is a good product and I would recommend to women and men.
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
YAAAS! I absolutely loved this brand aside from Dove. My mom actually bought this and I decided to try it out. Surprisingly I liked it. They scent alone lingered after my shower, so there was no need to put on body apart haha
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
My favorite scent out of all of them. This is a great brand that has gentle soap. I love that it foams and has a refreshing scent. I like that it is long lasting also. I would buy again. 5 stars!!!!!!!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Smells really nice. Makes you feel like you just got out of a tanning bed or something. Hydrates the skin and is also an attractive packaging. My mom has used this forever.
Asia M.
i loveee caress i personally wash by body with bar soap then body wash when you combine both the caress soap and body wash you smell heavenly and your skin feels perfect
Monique R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product makes my skin feel smooth and has a nice relaxing fresh scent, not too strong. It doesn't have a residue feel left after you wash. Makes my room smell good too!!!
Nicole R.
This product smells really good. It is very affordable, very gentle on the skin. I really recommend this product to people I use it every day.