Caress Evenly Gorgeous 4.25 Oz Beauty Bar 4 Ct Pack uploaded by Marta G.

BY CARESS

Nakesha J.
Houston
This product is amazing. It leaves a lasting smell long after your shower. It contains mini scrubbers as well that leaves your skin feel extra smooth. It’s affordable so you won’t break the bank. I would recommend this product 100%.
Sweetie B.
FIRST LET ME SAY.. I LOVE THE WAY THIS SOAP SMELLS! It leaves a rich, heavenly scented lather with no after use residue. The only con I can find with this soap is that it doesn't last FOREVER! The scent is light but very noticeable and lasts for a few good hours and can still be smelled lingering even at the end of the day! I would absolutely purchase this product again and would recommend to friends and family who have a love for soft, glowing, beautifully scented skin!
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this soap at my local Walmart and I was definitely not disappointed. Caress always is the best silky formula and leaves your skin feeling beautiful and smooth. I would always recommend Caress to someone looking to try something new.
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
YAAAS! I absolutely loved this brand aside from Dove. My mom actually bought this and I decided to try it out. Surprisingly I liked it. They scent alone lingered after my shower, so there was no need to put on body apart haha
Mary F.
The evenly gorgeous bar and caress daily smell so good.the smell is a fresh feminine smell.every woman wants to smell good but men use this too.my boyfriend even said it smelled great.this soap is very affordable.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
My favorite scent out of all of them. This is a great brand that has gentle soap. I love that it foams and has a refreshing scent. I like that it is long lasting also. I would buy again. 5 stars!!!!!!!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Smells really nice. Makes you feel like you just got out of a tanning bed or something. Hydrates the skin and is also an attractive packaging. My mom has used this forever.
Asia M.
i loveee caress i personally wash by body with bar soap then body wash when you combine both the caress soap and body wash you smell heavenly and your skin feels perfect
member-1be4d
The scent is warm and almost edible! Love the feel after I use the soap in the shower. Again the scent is so yummy almost food like😉 very effective! Did I say how much I love the scent? Yes,  it’s affordable. I would recommend for sure! Just love it!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Very great produce to use in the shower. Makes me feel very clean afterwards. Would recommend for daily use. Has a nice scent as well, and makes my skin feel really soft after using. Affordable too!