Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
new carrolton
Its a gentle scented soap. I really wish it was a candle more than anything. Effective.
Ogdensburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it, leaves me feeling fresh, would get lots more, price is good to, smells lovely
Mendota , CA
It leaves the skin feeling extremely soft. It works great and the smell is pretty good.
Love this scent and this brand it always makes me feel so clean and smell so delicious.
Combination / Puffiness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Kilgore
I love the smell of this soap, and it makes my skin so smooth, it lasts me a long time.
Oily / Blackheads / Stretch Marks
Scent is too strong for me. But clean and good product. Comfortable and good lather.
Santa Barbara, CA
I like how it smells! Really like the scent and how it leaves my skin feeling amazing
Oily / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
I love how soft my skin feels after using this bar soap. It has such a lovely smell.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Haines City, FL
I used to always use this one but my skin turn dry with it so I have to stop using it
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Lithia Spgs, GA
It was very nice and scent was great, but I really like the turquoise box way better
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines