Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
Been using this all my life! Nothing but good things to say about this soap! Smells wonderful, makes your skin soft! The scent lasts!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Chagrin Falls
awesome smells like heaven makes my skin feel like glass, no cons love it. I would buy it more often if it was less expensive.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap smells wonderful. It cleans my skin well without overly drying my skin. I love the way my skin feels after using this soap.
Oily, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Orange Cove
I ABSOLUTELY love this bar of soap. It does everything that it says it's going to do. I always bought the biggest package I can find.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Everett , WA
Estas barras de jabón son increíbles dejan un aroma deliciosos en tu piel , pruébalos te van a encantar , y su compra con muy baratas
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
I have not seen this in my area yet. I'm dying to try it. I bet it smells so.pretty! Hurry caress sandalwood I'm waiting for you.lol
Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Sagging, Scarring
This soap is the only soap that doesnt leave my skin ashy and dry. Its the only one i can tolerate. I recommend this soap for anyone.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Little Rock, AR
This is a good soap. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished. I use Caress every so often, I'm satisfied with this product.
Dry / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Goshen , IN
I love the smell and feel of this soap. It’s one of my favs. I like to switch up my soaps an shampoos and this is one of my go to’s
New Britain
Smells so good and leaves the sent on your skin all day. I get asked what I'm wearing for perfume but..nope. Just took a shower lol
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring