Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
Grapevine
This is the ONLY bar soap I have used and yes I mean that. I have used this since I was a child and I’m now 23. It’s great. One thing I like to note is that it DOES NOT leave you feeling all dry and sticky once you rinse, your skin actually feels smooth and I love that. It’s great for sensitive skin too. It never bothers my eczema. I also use this on my face sometimes when it’s feeling “icky” and it evens my skin out. It’s cheap and works great. And if you have a membership to Sam’s or Costco you can seriously get a ton for sooooo cheap! That’s what I do!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
West Grove, PA
This product has an amazing smell that I absolutely love! I rated it four stars because the smell does not last as long as I would have liked. I also have used the liquid body wash version of this product and enjoyed that much more. I felt that it was just smoother application and lathered up right away. I bought my bars on amazon, it was 4-Bars for $12, which is very expensive compared to many other soap brands.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness
Paso Robles
Time and time again a girlfriend will come over and use my shower and I toss her this bar of soap! They ALWAYS tell me after their shower that they are going to buy some of this soap! The smell is to die for! So relaxing and sensual! Makes you feel like a woman!
Normal / Severe Cystic Acne
Huntsville , AL
I love the smell of this and this is so inexpensive definitely one of my favorites!! I love how the smell lasts in my skin for while. It’s also very moisturizing and I love that as well! Would definitely recommend you will not be disappointed!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dryness
bluefield, wv
This is the soap that I have used for years. It smells so good, and I actually feel very clean after I use it. It is very gentle. I even wash my face with it. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had a breakout or reaction from it.
Dry, Sensitive, Normal / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Lakewood, NJ
Staple buy in our house, we use the bar soap when we run out of our liquid caress and it smells just as good as it did when it first came out. Doesn’t cause any irritation on my kids and we all smell great. The scent lasts forever
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Providence
The smell is very amazing I love this one especially for my sensitive skin I get less scent. I would make body wash sets that’s are affordable like these soaps depending where you go and how many you want. Highly recommended.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Dark Spots / Dryness, Eczema
Weston
I love this brand for body wash and soap. It is very moisturising. It is a bit expensive. However it is worth the money. The smell of vanilla and sandalwood together is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Castle Rock, CO
This soap has a great feel to it as well as a terrific scent  I always feel super clean and fresh after bathing with it!  When I use my loofah with it, I feel an extra clean and moisturized
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this a lot. Leaves the skin soft and clean. Nothing like a good ol soap bar and even more if it doesn’t leave it dry and hard feeling. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy for me.
Combination / Blackheads, Scarring, Dark Spots