Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
West Grove, PA
This product has an amazing smell that I absolutely love! I rated it four stars because the smell does not last as long as I would have liked. I also have used the liquid body wash version of this product and enjoyed that much more. I felt that it was just smoother application and lathered up right away. I bought my bars on amazon, it was 4-Bars for $12, which is very expensive compared to many other soap brands.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness
Paso Robles
Time and time again a girlfriend will come over and use my shower and I toss her this bar of soap! They ALWAYS tell me after their shower that they are going to buy some of this soap! The smell is to die for! So relaxing and sensual! Makes you feel like a woman!
Normal / Severe Cystic Acne
Huntsville , AL
I love the smell of this and this is so inexpensive definitely one of my favorites!! I love how the smell lasts in my skin for while. It’s also very moisturizing and I love that as well! Would definitely recommend you will not be disappointed!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Dryness
Weston
I love this brand for body wash and soap. It is very moisturising. It is a bit expensive. However it is worth the money. The smell of vanilla and sandalwood together is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this a lot. Leaves the skin soft and clean. Nothing like a good ol soap bar and even more if it doesn’t leave it dry and hard feeling. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy for me.
Combination / Blackheads, Scarring, Dark Spots
Denver
Caress is my second favorite soap, I like to use it in the summertime if I’m going out because I love the exotic smell it leaves on my skin. The smell lasts for hours
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Hartford, AL
I have been using this same caress bar soap for my “more sensitive” areas for over 20 years. Anytime I travel and have to use something else, I can tell the difference is awful. After my “lady doc” told me to always use caress bar soap for the down there areas, I haven’t ever used anything else. I hope caress never stops making this one!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
dacula, ga
This product smells amazing. This product did a great job at cleaning my body. It gave me a hydrated look. My skin feels a lot smoother and healthier after using this product.
I actually love this bar soap. It’s hard for me to find a bar soap that doesn’t dry out my skin but this one doesn’t at all and keeps it very smooth. I even use this to clean my makeup sponges and it works like a charm without leaving an overpowering scent behind. I would recommend this product.
lansing
I do love all the caress products. Something I struggle with is I have sensitive skin soap bar soap‘s are never the answer for Me. Are used cares bar soap and their lotion. Bar soap does make me dry but the lotion definitely equals it out and makes my skin super soft.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dryness, Itchiness, Scarring