Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
It’s smooth my skin doesn’t feels dry after using it also loves the way it smell. And it’s a very reasonable price.
Combination, SensitiveStretch Marks, Eczema
Phoenix , AZ
I used this product when my granddaughter came for a visit, and her skin felt smooth and she was smelling fabulous
Lenoir, NC
Ah, this smells heavenly! It leaves you feeling clean without a tacky residue or leaving skin feeling flaky or dry.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've used it for years. I have super sensitive skina nd it's one of the few I can count on. Smell is nice and light
Ashland, KY
I love caress, but this specific scent is so satisfying. it smells so fresh and clean. and makes my skin feel soft.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sun Damage / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Lawrence, KS
Such a wonderful scent! Sultry and sexy without being overpowering. Leaves skin soft and silky with a light smell!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Caress has a wonderful scent. I have tried it before. Although it is not my favorite one it is still a good choice.
Vista, CA
Nice fragrance. Doesn’t clean skin that well. Leaves a little residue on skin. Drys skin over time making skin itch
Buford,GA
This product smells great and feels so nice on the skin but it can dry your skin a little but overall a great soap
Oily / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dryness, Itchiness
Aventura, FL
It has such a good smell, and it feels very creamy! it has helped me with my dry skin! I recommend this soap
Combination