Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
Montreal
It has a nice scent to it and lingers on your skin after the shower. The only downside I found using this bar soap was that it left my skin feeling dry a little and left some residue on it. Let's keep in mind every skin type reacts to product differently and my skin has always been on the dry side. Would recommend for the price.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I buy this soap because it makes me feel lol. Its smell is exquisite, it is soft to touch, its foam is abundant as I like. sometimes I only use it to wash my hands, so I always have his rich smell with me, I love it. Your price is fine and more this package that brings two, I always buy it!
Miami
This soap has a great smell I love it have used it many times before I don’t believe there are any cons with this. I was satisfied. It is affordable. It is so moisturizing that I come out the shower feeling like I still have soap on that’s how good it is and how smooth it leaves your skin.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Sensitive / Uneven Skin Tone / Itchiness
7333 NW 54th St Miami, FL
The time of take a shower is the moment for relaxing and be OK this soap is good for me is good no pros no cons , is effective is I usuning and after 2 month I decided to use always , is affordable is a product whit great quality, I recommend for a beautiful womans around the world.
uno de mis jabones favoritos, ya que humecta mucho la piel, la deja con una suavidad excelente y no me provoca ningun tipo de reaccion alergica
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
This is my one to go to In the Winter time, it.jeeps my skin moisturized please s I love the scent it not overpowering just enough to make you love it
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
I like this soap because you don't even have to out on lotion some times. The smell is not as strong as other bar soaps so is great on my allergies
Combination / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Me deja el cuerpo radiante muy hidratada con un toque que no me deja grasoso es muy especial para el cuerpo y principal que me protege del sol
MIAMI, FL
This is one of the best bath bars I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and not so dry, like many other soaps.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness