Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.” in 5 reviews
leslie county
It makes my skin soft to the touch. Smells amazing and it's something that the whole family can use and love.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only soap I use. Love the smell, the way the ssf soap lather and the fragrance last all day long.
Dry / Dark Spots / Stretch Marks
Warsaw, VA
I love how this soap lathers it leaves your skin feeling very soft and the scent is very fresh and refreshing
Combination / Dark Spots
lake placid
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of caress smell to Good to be true but I rather tub bath with this one but I won’t use daily
Sensitive / Blackheads, Dark Spots / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Purchased at: Walmart
Like the smell of the product and the softness to my skin . This leave my skin r refreshed and looking good .
Combination / Dark Spots
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the way this product leaves my skin smelling. This has been my favorite type of smelling soap product
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Milwaukee, WI
I love caressing makes your body feel soft and silky it is very affordable and you can get it almost anywhere
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Ontario
I love this body soap is leaves a really nice lasting scent and leaves my skin very smooth and clean feeling.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Psoriasis
Bethel, OH
Ooohhh my favorite. Smells so look delicious. And It's hard to do find around my area. But when I do I buy it
Kissimmee, FL
The most soothing scent. Leaves skins supple and soft. Gentle formula. This has always been a family staple.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema