Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar

Want to indulge yourself everyday? Start off your day with Caress® Endless Kiss™ Beauty Bar, infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood. It will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat. It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky!

Does anyone know of a perfume with a similar fragrance as the original caress soap? I love the scent!![product:caress-endless-kiss-creamy-vanilla-&-sandalwood-silkening-beauty-bar]
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?
Start your review of Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Silkening Beauty Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this bar soap! It smells amazing and it is really gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin super soft. I would totally recommend it.in 5 reviews
4 months agoWest Grove, PA
This product has an amazing smell that I absolutely love! I rated it four stars because the smell does not last as long as I would have liked. I also have used the liquid body wash version of this product and enjoyed that much more. I felt that it was just smoother application and lathered up right away. I bought my bars on amazon, it was 4-Bars for $12, which is very expensive compared to many other soap brands.
5 days agoEdmeston, NY
I use this daily and have for yrs. One of my favorites. Not drying at all and many great scents. Love! I very rarely switch up my bar soap and when i do i go right back to this. Very inexpensive and found almost anywhere. Def. Would recommend to anyone.
4 months agoHuntsville , AL
I love the smell of this and this is so inexpensive definitely one of my favorites!! I love how the smell lasts in my skin for while. It’s also very moisturizing and I love that as well! Would definitely recommend you will not be disappointed!
2 months agoBoynton Beach, FL
I use this a lot. Leaves the skin soft and clean. Nothing like a good ol soap bar and even more if it doesn’t leave it dry and hard feeling. Definitely recommend and will continue to buy for me.
2 months ago
I have been using this same caress bar soap for my “more sensitive” areas for over 20 years. Anytime I travel and have to use something else, I can tell the difference is awful. After my “lady doc” told me to always use caress bar soap for the down there areas, I haven’t ever used anything else. I hope caress never stops making this one!
3 months agoBowling Green
This is good for those days where you go to the gym and you really want to scrub yourself clean. I don't use this brand often, but it's affordable and it gets the job done. The smell isn't too strong and there isn't too much of a residual feeling afterwards. If anything my only complaint is that my skin feels a bit tight after.
2 months ago
I actually love this bar soap. It’s hard for me to find a bar soap that doesn’t dry out my skin but this one doesn’t at all and keeps it very smooth. I even use this to clean my makeup sponges and it works like a charm without leaving an overpowering scent behind. I would recommend this product.
4 months agolansing
I do love all the caress products. Something I struggle with is I have sensitive skin soap bar soap‘s are never the answer for Me. Are used cares bar soap and their lotion. Bar soap does make me dry but the lotion definitely equals it out and makes my skin super soft.
2 months agoChillicothe, OH
I love the smell of this soap. Growing up as a kid I always used a bar of soap so it just turned into a habit for me. Sometimes I will switch it up and buy the liquid soap tho. Anyway this soap doesn’t dry your skin out and like I said it smells amazing! 😉
2 months agoMenomonie, WI
I use this bar soap purely for the smell. When I know I’m going to be close to people and self conscious about how I smell I use this because the smell just lingers. I’m a huge scent person and this is by far my favorite smelling bar soap