BY CARESS #41 in Body Wash

Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Wash: Silkening body wash Infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood

• Does it smell sweet or woody? 3 Answers
  • Where could I find the vanilla one never seen it before? 20 Answers
  • Where could I find the vanilla one never seen it before? 6 Answers
Caress® Endless Kiss™ Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Wash
  • "This body wash has an amazing smell and its so creamy and leaves my skin feeling fresh but I think the caress brand is great." in 6 reviews
  • "If you have not tried this yet i highly recommend that you do." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product because it cleans your skin really good and reveals smooth soft healthier skin and the little beads peel away dead skin " in 1 review
  • "I will say this one smells amazing ." in 1 review
  • "The body wash is thick and creamy and a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
Terry K.
Terry K.
Springfield, MO
I was visiting family who had the Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Wash in the shower. I thought I'd try it out as I don't usually use body wash products. The fragrance was a rather strong for me but it was ok. I did not really care for the greasy feeling I had afterwards. I felt like I couldn't get the product off of my skin and actually ended up using a bar soap to wash it off. I'm sure it was just probably because I don't use this type of product and wasn't used to how it would make my skin feel. I didn't like it and won't use it again.
Nicara N.
Nicara N.
Richmond
I use a body wash every day. I have several different types because I try to catch them on sale or with a coupon. I happened to pick up Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Wash once and have absolutely fell in love with it! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it has a refreshing scent that makes feel like I'm being pampered. My mom borrowed it once actually took it because she liked it! So of course I went to get it - even when it wasn't on sale that day because it is that awesome.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I have pretty sensitive skin and am always hesitant to try new skin care items. I discovered Caress body wash a few years ago and haven't used much else since. I can be sensitive to scents as well and find the vanilla and sandalwood scent to be mild enough to not cause a reaction and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. When it is on sale, I stock up! I would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone looking for a quality, hydrating body wash suitable for those with skin sensitivities.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to love this body wash, but alas... I appreciate the price point (It was way cheaper than my beloved Shea Moisture, and times are hard!) so I picked it up at my local Beauty Supply Store here in Brooklyn.

If every there was a product that embodies the expression, "Meh!"... It's this one. The smell was just okay... The cleansing was okay...

The big complaint was that it did nothing to moisturize my super dry skin.

I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it was good enough!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I like the way it smells but most importantly I love the way my skin feels. I also use this to shave my legs and it makes my legs even more silkier and softer. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good smelling and soft body wash. I also like that theres a variety of body washes for this brand. If in due case I would like to try another smell, I can totally pick another one but I will know that the product I'll be purchasing will make my skin smooth and silky.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brookville, IN
I'm generally pretty brand loyal and used Dove body wash for years. I used to get body pimples so I decided to test different body washes, tried several before trying this one. After trying Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Body Wash, I was sold and have used this product ever since. No more pimples since the change, skin seems to have improved, and the price is much more competitive than my previous Dove body wash.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells so amazing; I wish it was a body spray! It's very soothing and relaxing and lasts for an hour or two which is really nice. The wash is smooth and creamy and leaves my skin soft and supple. I like the cap to which is just a flip open top and it's wavy. I feel like it'll take a while to use up too! I did receive this for free from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are of my own
Angela N.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
BEST BODY WASH EVER!! and smells like heaven! I get a huge response from my husband when I use this.. the vanilla and sandalwood are a great duo! The consistency is creamy, lathers well, and cleans just as good as my bar soap...but my bar soap doesn't make me feel moisturized or allow me to smell this amazing!!! I use this body wash daily in the shower..I have yet to find anything that compares!!!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
I don't know about you, but I am very picky about how I smell! And more importantly, I want to smell good for my man! I am already a huge fan of the Caress body lotions, but I love, love. LOVE this Vanilla and Sandalwood fragrance. Not only does it leave your skin silky smooth, but it has a light earthy fragrance that is not overpowering to the senses. For me, it's a win-win all the way around!
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Quincy, MA
I purchased this product since it was on the lower price scale compared to other products on the shelves, and it definitely performed just as well as the higher priced competitors, if not better. It left my skin feeling soft and the scent was not overwhelming. It even carried on my skin for a few hours during the day. Giving it four stars due to it being packaged in a smaller bottle!
Newton, KS
Where could I find the vanilla one never seen it before?
Kim R.
Kim R.
Tampa, FL
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
Newton, KS
Where could I find the vanilla one never seen it before?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Clovis , NM
Does this body wash smell woodsy? Or is it more vanilla?
N T.
N T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it smell sweet or woody?