BY CARESS

Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Beauty Bars: Infused with the scent of creamy vanilla and sandalwood Will transform your daily shower into an everyday treat and leave your skin feeling soft and silky Includes 6 beauty bars see more...

• Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but...1 Answers
Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Beauty Bars
  • "This is my all time favorite soap. I don't recommend it for boys because it has a very feminine type smell..but they can still use it. That vanilla smell really gets me it is just great. I use this soap ALL the time....I really recommend you buy this. Because of the sent the soap leaves behind I don't recommend you then go and lather yourself up with scented lotion. It's not really expensive. All of this brand's products are really good. I have VERY sensitive skin and when I first tried this I was very excited when I saw that I didn't break out." in 3 reviews
  • "What I love about caress is their ability to deliver long lasting  smell that make taking shower ever better but from previous experience my skin to sensitive I would recommend to family/friends wish they had one for sensitive/dry skin but anyways my family loves it" in 3 reviews
Deena S.
Indianapolis
This is the soap that I am currently using.  I was using another scent of Caress bar soap and it got discontinued, and this is the only other kind from Caress that I can use.  The smell is nice, and it doesn't have a strong soapy after smell, like a lot of other Caress soaps have.  I am still currently looking to switch soaps again, because I am not 100% satisfied with this as a whole, but it is good for the time being.
Js M.
This particular bar is amazing Its not only fresh but smells like im in a haven of an amazing smell vanilla infused happyness! Its gets the job done for leaving me with a clean refreshed feeling while leaving me smelling like I walked out of icecream Parlour!
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm a Dove soap user. I'll try new soap often (because I get bored of Dove sometimes LOL) Like Caress is my next best favorite to stock up on and sit in my closet next to Dove. I have super sensitive and somewhat dry skin. Caress has been great for me and the scent is AMAZING! Refreshing and wonderful clean scent, even for a girl who is obsessed with Dove. People would comment on how good I smell.OMG. After I take a good bath this soap has my skin so soft and clean feeling. Treat yourself to some Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood soap.You'll see and feel a difference in no time. I will definitely be purchasing more and more!
Jayla M.
Jeremy S.
My fiancée uses this - and I think it smells REALLY good! It doesn't make her skin dry or ashy..it leaves it smooth and smelling good! I actually picked this out for her- and I am glad I did. She likes it more than I do! I would recommend this to other women out there, not so much a manly smell! Great soap product for women though!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this! I have used this in every possible bottle bar and more! It keeps your skin feeling soft and it keeps your skin smelling good. It's long lasting and does not break out your skin. And the price is good and it's easy to find a coupon for them as well
Courtney B.
Salem, NJ
I do enjoy this soap brand. The smell of almost every scent in this brand is amazing. However I feel like the scent of the soap only lasts on my skin for a few minutes after the shower. If that's what i wanted I would just buy unscented soap bars.
Johann C.
Colby
I love this Caress Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla & Sandalwood Beauty Bars. It is so Creamy and Lathers very well, it leaves my Skin Soft and Smooth. And the Smell is so Inviting and Pleasant it leaves me and my Bathroom smelling really good!!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Caress bath products. The Endless Kiss Creamy Vanilla and Sandalwood Beauty Bars smell great and leave my skin super smooth. The sent lasts throughout the day and I love it. The Endless Kiss Beauty Bars also keep my skin nice and moisturized
emmy o.
I loved trying this soap! I would absolutely purchase it again. The scent is very appealing without being overbearing which i feel a lot of the similar products tend to do. It definitely left my skin feeling very soft and it is a great product.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Has anyone tried this one yet i have tried the others but not this one i would love to?