BY CARESS

Turn on the charm with Caress® Enchant Forever™. A touch of your skin activates Fragrance Touch Technology, releasing an alluring blend of honeysuckle and satinwood that puts everyone under your spell.

• I want to know if this product is recommendable and if it...11 Answers
  • Does this leave a soapy residue on your skin? 11 Answers
  • Is this one of the stronger scents? Is it okay for sensit...3 Answers
Caress® Enchant Forever™ Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash. I got it from influenster and I had never heard of it before. The moment I opened it in my shower, I think I loved it. The smell is so strong, which I love!!! I feel like mens body cleaners are the only ones that are ever very strong smelling but this was super strong but not in a manly way. It was still a feminine smell. I now buy and use this body wash because it smells so dang good. It also does a good job moisturizing and cleaning." in 8 reviews
Angela R.
Jonesboro
Again, the scent is heavenly! The bottle is pretty to look at. It is a bit strong, so I don’t recommend you use it on littler kids. But it’s perfect for teens and adults. My husband says this one & many others are a turn on.
Ellie P.
Wellesley, MA
This body wash smells nice and lasted me a very long time. It stings a lot if you get it in your eyes but that’s a common thing with soap!! I would probably purchase this in store if I needed a body wash
Mariee A.
fresno
This caress body wash is amazing anytime I go to Walmart I stock up because usually they are all gone when I go to look for it but this is my go to body wash the smell is AMAZING and it is very very affordable !
Alexandra S.
This body wash smells amazing, as all of the Caress fine fragrance body washes do. A little bit goes a long way. This lathers really well onto a loofa and leaves your skin (and bathroom) smelling amazing!
Bianca N.
portales, NM
This is one of my favorite , body washes and it is something that I love to use. Within this there are so many different smells and the smell is long lasting which is good and something that. I always look for within this there are some body washes that only clean and then there are the ones that moisture and smell wonderful this is one of those things.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
You cannot beat the quality of this product for the price! Smells great. Leathers nicely. You wouldn't know this wasnt 5 times the price if you didnt buy it yourself.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
By far my favorite body wash. Highly recommend. Lathers up really good , leaves you clean and it’s very fragrancy. You get a good amount and is very affordable. I always replace once I’m done and love trying all the different fragrances. Love that almost every store carries this brand.
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
This smelled so great! It was moisturizing while cleansing. It is very worth your money, but I would not purchase on my own though because I am going cruelty free with my body products and makeup. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Alexandra W.
Really wonderful. The scent lasts for hours! I get a lot of compliments because people think I’m wearing perfume. It goes on easy, I don’t even need a loofah. All in all a really great product. Highly recommend.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I LOVE this shower gel! It smells amazing and the scent really does last on your skin for hours. I always get compliments on it. A little goes a long way on a scrubber. I hope they keep it around.
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
Does this leave a soapy residue on your skin?
Jackie M.
Modesto, CA
I want to know if this product is recommendable and if it really does smell that good?
Brianna M.
Maplewood
Is there a matching lotion?
cynthia f.
Richmond, KY
Is this one of the stronger scents? Is it okay for sensitive skin types?
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Quais são as fragrâncias desse produto?