BY CARESS

Designed to Delight Your Senses Make You Feel Like a Million Dollars, Every Day Lush Gardenia White Tea Essence 2 Also Available in Aqua Sparkle Juicy Escape Experience freshness like never before with Caress Emerald Rush, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

Nilomee P.
I’ll be honest I buy body washes based on packaging and scent. This one appealed to me because it smelled amazing! I use this everyday and I purchase it at Walmart for the best price. I would definitely recommend the caress brand because it’s so luxourius and makes you feel fresh after showering.
Stephanie H.
Not bad for the price, definitely a good quality body wash. It smells great and it works great with a sponge. For the price you can't beat it. They are often on sale and with coupons it makes for a great bargain!
Whitney A.
Austin
This body wash has a great smell to it. I️ Love using it in the summer. The smell does last a while but not as long as I’d like it to. It is gentle on my skin and is very refreshing. I️ will definitely be buying it again.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Super in love with this smell so good and does such an amazing job I really highly recommend this product to all of you .its not too pricy but there’s always deals on them like at cvs or Walgreens even rite aid
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
This has an amazingly fresh scent that isn't too feminine or too masculine. Feels very soft just like any other Caress body wash. I loved using it so much that I was sad when I ran out of it. I will likely be purchasing this again in the future because I loved it that much.
Jaime H.
I heard a lot of great things about it. This came with the Q-tips I brought in a travel size. I was able to try this out when I went on a weekend trip with my friends. This smells amazing and kept my skin very soft. I plan on buying the full size of this.
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
The fragrance isn't absolutely fantastic, but when you're at the grocery store at 11 pm and you're out of body wash, it works. It left my skin with sort of a film, which I didn't love, as I prefer the squeaky clean feeling. Of the drug store/grocery brands, it's probably the best you're going to get with any sort of decent fragrance.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This smells amazing, I've even paid $7 for it in a grocery store once because Walmart was out! I definitely spend more time in the shower when I have products like this to use. Try the long lasting caress body washes, too, you really can smell them on you hours later.
Emily R.
Plymouth, MA
I used this body wash in a DIY to make shower jellies. I still make it with this body wash! The scent is refreshing, no matter your gender representation. The body wash held up nicely in the jellies, especially for it's price. I would buy it again as soon as I need to make more jellies!
Ashlee F.
Warnerville, NY
One of my favorite Caress body washes ever, and of course my Walmart stops carrying it. It has a wonderfully light floral scent that reminds me of summer. It has a great lather that rinses very clean. This is a rather inexpensive body wash compared to others out there. I would recommend this wholeheartedly.