BY CARESS

Caress Emerald Rush Lush Gardenia & White Tea Essence Body Wash - Value Pack see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosa A.
Clayton
awesome Product, it smells wonderful. The scent lingers yet its never overwhelming. It's smooth and very foamy. The only issue is it can dry you out if you already have dry skin
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely loved the fragrance of this body wash and used it daily until it disappeared! Also made my dog smell amazing and he hates baths, a very calming scent for him and me both! Helped me wake up in the morning and relax at night. Highly recommended product which I will buy again. Absolutely love this brand for the great things they do for the should and body!
Amanda F.
San Marcos, TX
Very great product! I really like the scent, it stays on for a great amount of time! I have sensitive skin and can't use many products that have scents without getting an reaction, but this one was Greyson my skin! Would recommend to people with sensitive skin as myself.
Leah P.
Onondaga Hill
Love this product. My skin feels amazing, clean and fresh. Doesn't dry out my skin like other products do. Scent lasts almost all day. Husband loves it which is a plus. Right in my price range I reach for it again and again. Love love love. Will buy again and again.
Monique C.
Apopka, FL
Great product. Great smell and leaves my skin feeling refresh. The smell is amazing and gentle on the skin. I am a repeat user and can't see myself using another product. This product went far above my expectations. I would recommend this product to everyone.
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
Loved the smell of this soap and it really left my skin feeling soft and fresh feeling.  I bought it at the Target 🎯... the packaging was what made me even look at the soap in the first place because I was looking at another one ... Yes I would buy it again !!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Very great product here. I would repurchase the next time I go shopping. I would recommend this product to others. It has nice packaging. It was a decent value. Not too expensive and not super cheap. I would be open to try others as well from this brand.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Producto fenomenal super práctico y facil de organizar tiene muy buen precio al alcanse de todos me encanta como huele tan rico y muy buenos resultados te ofrece se los recomiendo muchísimas veses lo comprare
Love this stuff! Smells amazing! Definitely recommend it! Extremely gentle on the skin. Very effective saw a difference in a couple days. Purchased this at Target and I'd most certainly buy this again