BY CARESS #10 in Body Wash

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

• Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke9 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin at all? I have very sinsitive skin.4 Answers
  • Does anyone make it become a bubble bath6 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Danni S.
Algonquin
This body wash has been a staple in my bathroom for years.  This body wash is always cheap. I usually buy a huge container that conveniently comes with a pump at my local big box store for about 3 dollars and some change. There are coupons very frequently in the paper which makes this even cheaper.
The scent is described as White Peach and Orange. I don't get either scent from this. The scent is super fresh and clean yet still feminine. You only need a small amount to get a good lather and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean but not coated or filmy. The scent lingers for a couple of hours yet it isn't overpowering or cloying.
Daily Silk also makes a great bubble bath. The bubbles are nice, thick and last forever. I will repurchase again and again.
If Caress is reading- please bring back the matching lotion to this body wash. It was amazing and made my skin feel like silk.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
I have been using this body wash since 2000. It was a Christmas present otherwise I wouldn't of bought it because I usually don't react well to orange blossom due to my allergies. However, when I used it I fell in love. The fragrance is light but smells clean and like peach. Not overpowering. Its silky in consistency easy to use with hands, sponge, loofa, or hand towel. I use it to shave my legs and it makes it easy because it allows the razor to shave close and easy. Washes off easily and while the fragrance is nice it doesn't last long after the shower. I once accidentally washed my hair with it because I thought I was grabbing the shampoo bottle. My hair was left clean. Not soft but it worked lol "
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This is my favorite bodywash! I love the scent... It is so feminine! Out of hundreds of bodywashes there are only a handful that I like the way they smell & this is one of them! I drive my husband nuts in the store because I will smell 20+ & still walk out with old faithful (Caress)! It leaves my skin clean & silky soft & is always priced affordably. My only complaint about this product is the company recently changed the bottle which I absolutely HATE!!! But the product is still so amazing it deserves 5 stars despite the crappy new bottle!
Angel T.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and super soft and silky! I always have issues with body washes drying my skin out but this one moisturizes it. I always keep this body wash on hand its my go to on a daily. I highly recommend!!
Kiley W.
Salisbury
I use this with a loofah all over my body. I usually buy this at Walmart, it's just a couple bucks and it lasts all month. I love this scent, and after searching for the perfect body wash, I've finally found the one! This doesn't leave any residue and keeps my skin soft
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
And old but goody. I can't say enough about the smell of Caress which I have used for 20 years. Its soft, elegant, clean floral smell is phenomenal!The texture is like liquid silk and it leaves your skin feeling like heaven.
Caress far out performs many luxury brand body wash and cost a fraction of the cost.
Typically I pick this up in Walgreens but it's nice that it's sold all over. Great product indeed.
Jazmine T.
I love love love this caress body wash. It smells soooo good. The only complaint I have with this body wash is that some of their lines comes with exfoliating beads and others do not. I just wish all of their washes came with options for exfoliating beads. But it doesn't dry out the skin as much if you don't lotion after washes. And I will say again it smells great! It is not fruity smelling, which I like.
Lauren N.
Middlebourne
Despite the hundreds upon hundreds of body washes out there, can you really go wrong with the good ol' Caress Daily Silk Body Wash? I think not! The scent is so refreshing, not at all overpowering! The price is absolutely reasonable. You can pick this out at any drugstore/supermarket for less than $5. I buy this multiple times throughout the year. It never gets old, and suds up well.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
Usually I am very sensitive to smells. If I don't like the way something smells my stomach will just feel queasy. This body wash smells amazing and it does wonders for your skin, we have been using this for years
Destyni L.
Douglas, AZ
I really love the smell of this soap for some reason. I like that it's thick and makes me feel like it's actually cleaning my body. What I don't like is that I feel like the smell doesn't last long at all.. Also, it doesn't make me feel necessarily dry but I don't feel like it does anything. But I guess not drying me out is something.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Body wash or bar soap? Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Does anyone make it become a bubble bath
Carol T.
I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?