BY CARESS

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

• Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke9 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin at all? I have very sinsitiv...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in this product? I am looking...1 Answers
Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
  • "The only body wash that doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy, or leave me with dry patches. I have been using it for around 20 years, and still love how smooth it leaves my skin and the nice scent." in 84 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite body wash. Very moisturizing and the divine smell lingers for hours. So affordable yet feels so high quality on my skin. " in 80 reviews
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
This is my all-time favorite body wash. The scent is very clean and feminine and although it is fragranced with perfume, it's gentle on my sensitive skin. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed with each use. I always buy the large 25.4 oz bottle with the pump and I never consider purchasing another brand or scent. This one is just too good.
Trish H.
Plano, TX
I have been using Daily Silk for probably 10 years. It makes my skin feel soft, yet clean. Because I have mild psoriasis, at one point my doctor tried to take me down to a mild Cetaphil soap. While it was ‘easier’ on any psoriasis, it didn’t make my skin feel as good as Caress! I went back after a month and haven’t changed up since.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I bought this body wash on sale, and looked appealing for women. I will definitely never purchase again I broke out in a rash all over my body I'm guessing it's from the high amount of perfume in it, it almost burned your eyes they're so much perfume in it definitely something that I don't think is good for your skin.
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This is my favorite bodywash! I love the scent... It is so feminine! Out of hundreds of bodywashes there are only a handful that I like the way they smell & this is one of them! I drive my husband nuts in the store because I will smell 20+ & still walk out with old faithful (Caress)! It leaves my skin clean & silky soft & is always priced affordably. My only complaint about this product is the company recently changed the bottle which I absolutely HATE!!! But the product is still so amazing it deserves 5 stars despite the crappy new bottle!
Jaydin J.
I absolutely love this body wash. It had an awesome leather which is super important to me. Which helps make me feel clean. And you get a pretty big bottle for around 3 to 4 dollars. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a super super fragrant see smell and loves a soft smooth finish on your skin🌸.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Love this bodywash. But then again, I am not too picky when it comes to body washes. I don't use them on my face so that it partly why. Also, I don't have sensitive skin either so I can literally use just about anything and it will be fine. But this body wash smells really good. It has a nice creamy silky texture. It makes me feel clean after using. It does not dry my skin out. It foams and cleanses nicely. Does everything I would expect a body wash to. Lasts quite a while also and is fairly inexpensive.
Angel T.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and super soft and silky! I always have issues with body washes drying my skin out but this one moisturizes it. I always keep this body wash on hand its my go to on a daily. I highly recommend!!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this wash. It smells so great and the color of the packaging and the wash itself is beautiful. It is very convenient being able to just squirt the product straight into my hand or into a loofa to use. Lathers great. Recommend!
Barbie Y.
Belton, SC
Classic go to scent! I love the smell! I have been using this I am as a child. Lathers well and doesn’t leave a residue. It even works well for as a bubble bath! Great value for the price! I typically buy a 2pk from Sams Club.
Brenda J.
Killeen
Caress is the most Silkiest Body Wash that I have used.. It leaves your body soft. And I have been using it every time and will use it forever... it is very affordable product... And I will recommend it to everyone I know....
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Body wash or bar soap? Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Carol T.
I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Does anyone make it become a bubble bath

Amazon