BY CARESS #44 in Body Wash

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

• Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke9 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin at all? I have very sinsitive skin.5 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in this product? I am looking for som...1 Answers
Reviews (1991)
  • "The only body wash that doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy, or leave me with dry patches. I have been using it for around 20 years, and still love how smooth it leaves my skin and the nice scent." in 84 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite body wash. Very moisturizing and the divine smell lingers for hours. So affordable yet feels so high quality on my skin. " in 80 reviews
Danni S.
Algonquin
This body wash has been a staple in my bathroom for years.  This body wash is always cheap. I usually buy a huge container that conveniently comes with a pump at my local big box store for about 3 dollars and some change. There are coupons very frequently in the paper which makes this even cheaper.
The scent is described as White Peach and Orange. I don't get either scent from this. The scent is super fresh and clean yet still feminine. You only need a small amount to get a good lather and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean but not coated or filmy. The scent lingers for a couple of hours yet it isn't overpowering or cloying.
Daily Silk also makes a great bubble bath. The bubbles are nice, thick and last forever. I will repurchase again and again.
If Caress is reading- please bring back the matching lotion to this body wash. It was amazing and made my skin feel like silk.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Sooo rich and creamy for how cheap it is! What a steal. Love this stuff, the texture, scent and everything is perfect and at a price that really can't be beat. Will definately repurchase. And I definitely recommend for others to try out this product.
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
This is my all-time favorite body wash. The scent is very clean and feminine and although it is fragranced with perfume, it's gentle on my sensitive skin. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed with each use. I always buy the large 25.4 oz bottle with the pump and I never consider purchasing another brand or scent. This one is just too good.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I bought this body wash on sale, and looked appealing for women. I will definitely never purchase again I broke out in a rash all over my body I'm guessing it's from the high amount of perfume in it, it almost burned your eyes they're so much perfume in it definitely something that I don't think is good for your skin.
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This is my favorite bodywash! I love the scent... It is so feminine! Out of hundreds of bodywashes there are only a handful that I like the way they smell & this is one of them! I drive my husband nuts in the store because I will smell 20+ & still walk out with old faithful (Caress)! It leaves my skin clean & silky soft & is always priced affordably. My only complaint about this product is the company recently changed the bottle which I absolutely HATE!!! But the product is still so amazing it deserves 5 stars despite the crappy new bottle!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is one of my favorite brands for body wash. It has a very good smell that will even fill your house with it. My skin feels a lot softer, and it is great to shave with as well. I would definitely recommend this as it is very effective and cleansing
Angel T.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and super soft and silky! I always have issues with body washes drying my skin out but this one moisturizes it. I always keep this body wash on hand its my go to on a daily. I highly recommend!!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I love this wash. It smells so great and the color of the packaging and the wash itself is beautiful. It is very convenient being able to just squirt the product straight into my hand or into a loofa to use. Lathers great. Recommend!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This is a good smelling body wash just wasn’t long lasting. It’s went on great. Broke me out a little so that wasn’t fun. The price was good. It was affordable but I wouldn’t buy again. What’s good for you wasn’t for me.
Jazmine T.
I love love love this caress body wash. It smells soooo good. The only complaint I have with this body wash is that some of their lines comes with exfoliating beads and others do not. I just wish all of their washes came with options for exfoliating beads. But it doesn't dry out the skin as much if you don't lotion after washes. And I will say again it smells great! It is not fruity smelling, which I like.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Body wash or bar soap? Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Carol T.
I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Does anyone make it become a bubble bath