BY CARESS #14 in Body Wash

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

• Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke9 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin at all? I have very sinsitiv...5 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in this product? I am looking...1 Answers
Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
  • "The only body wash that doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy, or leave me with dry patches. I have been using it for around 20 years, and still love how smooth it leaves my skin and the nice scent." in 84 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite body wash. Very moisturizing and the divine smell lingers for hours. So affordable yet feels so high quality on my skin. " in 80 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Love this bodywash. But then again, I am not too picky when it comes to body washes. I don't use them on my face so that it partly why. Also, I don't have sensitive skin either so I can literally use just about anything and it will be fine. But this body wash smells really good. It has a nice creamy silky texture. It makes me feel clean after using. It does not dry my skin out. It foams and cleanses nicely. Does everything I would expect a body wash to. Lasts quite a while also and is fairly inexpensive.
Danni S.
Algonquin
This body wash has been a staple in my bathroom for years.  This body wash is always cheap. I usually buy a huge container that conveniently comes with a pump at my local big box store for about 3 dollars and some change. There are coupons very frequently in the paper which makes this even cheaper.
The scent is described as White Peach and Orange. I don't get either scent from this. The scent is super fresh and clean yet still feminine. You only need a small amount to get a good lather and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean but not coated or filmy. The scent lingers for a couple of hours yet it isn't overpowering or cloying.
Daily Silk also makes a great bubble bath. The bubbles are nice, thick and last forever. I will repurchase again and again.
If Caress is reading- please bring back the matching lotion to this body wash. It was amazing and made my skin feel like silk.
Sharmese B.
This soap has that smell that you’ll just fall in love with if you like and are into scents and smells. And it has the little micro beads all throughout the body wash which I love and I think makes the smell really pop. It’s about average price as dove and the rest of the soaps however when you start to pick and choose between the different scents and flavors it can start to get expensive but I would recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin (considering all the different strong scents
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Sexy sexy stuff. It smells so damn good. It’s a little sting in the bottle but in the heat of a shower I’ve literally never felt more like an exotic jar of mayonnaise. Out of the shower I smell like a sexy slice of cake. The micro beads in it help to exfoliate

If you feel like a bloated manatee ever day, try this. I mean you’ll still be a bloated manatee but a sexy smelling one
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
This is my all-time favorite body wash. The scent is very clean and feminine and although it is fragranced with perfume, it's gentle on my sensitive skin. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed with each use. I always buy the large 25.4 oz bottle with the pump and I never consider purchasing another brand or scent. This one is just too good.
Kelsey P.
This body wash smells amazing; like mahogany and bath and body works sensual amber, which is obviously a huge plus. This body wash leaves you feeling squeaky clean, and the scent is light but leaves you smelling great the rest of the day. The only con is that my skin sometimes feels like I can’t skip the lotion after using this, but for the price, you can’t beat it!
Trish H.
Plano, TX
I have been using Daily Silk for probably 10 years. It makes my skin feel soft, yet clean. Because I have mild psoriasis, at one point my doctor tried to take me down to a mild Cetaphil soap. While it was ‘easier’ on any psoriasis, it didn’t make my skin feel as good as Caress! I went back after a month and haven’t changed up since.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I bought this body wash on sale, and looked appealing for women. I will definitely never purchase again I broke out in a rash all over my body I'm guessing it's from the high amount of perfume in it, it almost burned your eyes they're so much perfume in it definitely something that I don't think is good for your skin.
Anna J.
Fort Wayne , IN
The scent of this product is very strong but it is delightful and sweet. I received a sample of it and the product is very gooey and hard to get out. But that could just be the size of the bottle getting in the way. It lathers up really nicely and feels pretty luxurious. I am pretty sensitive to it in certain areas though because of the strong scent.
Sabrina R.
I don't like Caress Body washes. Although the scent is really great I dont feel like the body wash itself actually truly cleans my skin. I always feel like it leaves behind somewhat of a film or residue so I don't truly feel clean afterwards. It is great if you can't afford something better though
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Body wash or bar soap? Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Carol T.
I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Does anyone make it become a bubble bath