Add a Photo

By CARESS
#16 in Body Wash

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

Photos (21)
Marie H.
Marie H.

When looking for a body wash I always take into count several factors: will it keep me moisturized? The smell of the body wash, will it get me clean? And will it irritate or break out my skin?

I love this body wash! It feels like heaven when I wash with it! It is super silky as its being used, and the scent is a favorite of mine! The fragrance lasts even after getting out of the shower too! I feel especially clean, and definitely moisturized after my shower. I feel like my skin is getting pampered at the spa, only from home! And...with a drugstore product, which is even better! It does not irritate or break out my skin at all, which is a definite plus for me! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone - whether they are on a budget or not! This product is priced right, so anyone can obtain it, all the time!

So in summary, great find at the drugstore for an amazing body wash! Great affordable price point, great smell, cleans well, and feels like silky heaven on the skin!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
cedar park, Texas

This classic fragrance is among my very favorite with body washes. It's fresh yet sophisticated at the same time. I love how the fragrance lingers on my skin all day and all night.

Caress body wash is supremely moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, silky, drenched with moisture and softly kissed with fragrance. It's non-drying, and it doesn't leave an oily film on your skin. Just soft, fresh, clean and moisturized skin, ready to be touched.

Caress body wash is a very economical product, because a little goes a very long way. It only takes a small dab of this Ultra concentrated silky body wash to clean you all over and leave you deliciously soft and fragrant. I also like that it is a dual-purpose product, and makes an excellent bubble bath as well as body wash.
Jay A.
Jay A.

I have been using this body wash since 2000. It was a Christmas present otherwise I wouldn't of bought it because I usually don't react well to orange blossom due to my allergies. However, when I used it I fell in love. The fragrance is light but smells clean and like peach. Not overpowering. Its silky in consistency easy to use with hands, sponge, loofa, or hand towel. I use it to shave my legs and it makes it easy because it allows the razor to shave close and easy. Washes off easily and while the fragrance is nice it doesn't last long after the shower. I once accidentally washed my hair with it because I thought I was grabbing the shampoo bottle. My hair was left clean. Not soft but it worked lol
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

I often use zest as my body wash because that's what's available in my bathroom, but when ever the caress is on sale or if I have a coupon for even at least $1 off I like to purchase the product , I love this body wash it leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh as opposed to the zest which leaves it so dry that you could still see the dry soap on your body and the smell is not so great . Caress smells like flowers and it makes you want to use the whole bottle I love it, especially seeing all the suds from the product I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once it is worth the value and price
Paige B.
Paige B.
Augusta, GA

I love how my skin feels after using Caress Daily Silk Body Wash. It feels so clean and well silky. Me and my husband used to use those body washes that are made for a man and woman. I actually went to visit a family member who had Caress in her shower, so I tried it. Let's just say that I have my own body wash and my husband has his own body wash. It made me feel so feminine and pampered. I know that might sound silly, but once you try it you will understand what I'm talking about. I highly recommend this product if you haven't tried it yet. Don't we all want to feel pampered and feminine as women?
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.

I absolutely love this body wash. Makes me skin feel so soft & silky after each & every use! I began using Carress bar soap but then graduated up to the body wash which I find to be more exhilarating. I use from head to toe feeling not only fresh but I love the luxurious scent! Also gives me that pampered feeling which is important to me. Every woman needs their special downtime moments....using this ptoduct definitely enhances that serene, quality time we need to love our bodies, treat ourselves like queens. Caress does that. I love & use all of their products...for years now! :)
Damara H.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL

This is by far my absolute favorite body wash ever! I have tried so many. Some smell good but don't leave my skin soft. Some leave my skin soft but leave an odd smell. Some just Smell good but don't actually clean well or irritate my skin. This one is a winner. I ALWAYS come right back to this body wash. Iv been using it since high school! My husband even comments when I "go back" to this body wash about how this is my perfect scent. I always have at least 2 back ups. If you want to smell fresh, get a good clean and soft skin, this is the way to go.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Orlando, FL

I bought this trial size when I was leaving on a trip to Arizona for a month and wanted something that wouldn't dry my skin more than it would be in the desert. It lathers amazingly and less is DEFINITELY more. Not only did it last for much longer than the month I needed it for but every time I used it I felt my skin had a soft feel and never dried out; I felt legitimately clean. Not like other body washes that can almost feel like you still have a film of perfume or oil. I went out and bought a full size and have used it ever since.
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX

The price for the quality of this product is really unrivaled. Although it's not as good as Dove, I did switch to Caress just because it had similar results, just at a cheaper price. It has a floral scent that will follow you 2-3 hours after you use it. It makes your body feel very soft as well, but I always like to combine it with a moisturizer. The lather isn't as smooth as Dove, but it works either way. My brothers actually became huge fans of this wash as well, enjoying their soft skin in a world of no lotion.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT

I have very dry skin and live in a desert climate. I also have very sensitive skin. I use this body wash because it softens and moisturizes my skin without making me itch. It also smells wonderful. I buy mine at Walmart, where it is more than affordable. I am surprised that a body wash with this type of quality is available at such a low price. You get a lot for your money with this product. You come out of your shower or tub smelling fabulous, with soft, moist skin. I highly recommend trying this body wash.
Devona B.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH

Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC

Does anyone make it become a bubble bath
Carol T.
Carol T.

I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Half Hell
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Join Now