BY CARESS

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress® Daily Silk™ features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin.

Caress® Daily Silk™ Beauty Bar

Start your review of Caress® Daily Silk™ Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "After trying countless soaps/body washes, I ended up sticking with this one. It's my FAVORITE! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this works perfectly for me. The amazing smell is a plus! I love this product! " in 1007 reviews
  • "Love using this soap in the winter time. I have slightly dry skin and it get worse in the winter so this really helps. " in 367 reviews
  • "I prefer this caress bar soap to any body wash in a bottle now." in 1 review
  • "I'm not one to really us bar soaps, but i had ran out of my shower gel and my mother had this soap there so i used it, and well this soap is now my favorite." in 1 review
  • "Would not recommend this soap for long time use....maybe a few weeks worth of use would be alright. " in 1 review
Sherry S.
Ashtabula, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has got to be the best bar soap on the market. The smell alone will take you to another place. And the beautiful fragrance stays on your skin hours after your bath. It also makes the skin so soft. My skin was so dried out from Winter and Caress brought it back to life within days! I just love this soap!Caress® Daily Silk™ Beauty Bar
Daizy P.
I love this product it does the job of cleansing and it also is the best bar soap I have ever used it is a milder soap but my favorite part is the scent its a really great scent and it actually lasts unlike other bar soaps where it feels like when you rinse it off the scent rinses off as well
Arganise C.
Southfield
This bar of soap is my go to before applying body wash. My everyday hygiene routine is to cleanse with a bar soap that has a nice scent and makes me feel clean before applying an exfoliating body wash. The scent is powerful and clean and it seven gets trapped in my sheets haha.
Britt Ashton C.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this product. Always leaves my skin feeling clean soft and fresh. With this bar it’s best to apply a body oil right after you get out the shower just to keep the moisture in.Other than that this is a great bar that I’ve been using for years.
Khristy N.
Columbus, GA
I love this bar soap. It smells so good, just buy it for the scent and you will be satisfied. The price is cheap but the product definitely is not. My mother buys this and every time you will not get tired of the smell. Plus it cleans the skin really well.
Melissa G.
Montgomery
Caress Daily Silk soap is one of my every day soaps. I alternate this brand with Dove. I love the way it makes my sensitive skin feel. Very soft. It has a great scent that is not over powering. It does not leave a soap scum in my tub. I love it.
Kiana H.
Raleigh, NC
This soap will leave you feeling nice and fresh. For me, this is the only soap I can use without having random breakouts on my back and chest. It definitely is affordable, especially if you buy it from a store like Sam’s Club, BJ’s, and Costco.
Stephanie J.
Evans, CO
Love the smell of this bar of soap. After using it in the shower leaves your body smelling feeling and looking good. It really cleans your body well too. I’d say it does it’s job will continue to purchase and use.
Jolanda S.
I don’t really like using bars of soap to wash my body but this Caress bar is amazing probably the only bar I would buy because it smells so good it doesn’t leave my body dry and itchy . I recommend other to buy
Taryn H.
Grand Blanc , MI
If you’re looking for a great body bar for your dry skin in the winter or for your dry skin at all look no further this made my skin look fabulous I’ve been struggling with dry skin patches on and off all winter and this helped so much this became my holy grail... I would even let a entire bar sit in my bath tub water just to see if that helped more and my goodness it did! I love this product to clean my body or to use as a bath bomb or however this is an item you must try!
Jade S.
Does this bar soap leaving your skin feeling tight and dried out?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer bar soap or body wash?
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Is this bar better than dove?
Amber M.