Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCaress
Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba

Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba

Logra una piel suave y sedosa con el jabón líquido Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba de Caress. Imbuido con las fragancias del durazno blanco y la flor de azahar para una piel más suave y humectada.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 🅆🄷🄸🄲🄷 🅂🄲🄴🄽🅃 🄸🅂 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄵🄰🅅🄾🅁🄸🅃🄴? 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 ⓄⓇ 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇 Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba Caress Tahitian Renewal Pomegranate Seeds & Coconut Milk Scent Exfoliating Body Wash Soap - 18 fl oz
Doo you get these type of products?
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash ddd se this smell good ? And dose it leave your skin smooth
Start your review of Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba!
Product Highlights
The only body wash that doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy, or leave me with dry patches. I have been using it for around 20 years, and still love how smooth it leaves my skin and the nice scent.in reviews
My absolute favorite body wash. Very moisturizing and the divine smell lingers for hours. So affordable yet feels so high quality on my skin. in reviews
Brie M.
Elyria, OH
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Brie M.
I love the smell of this body wash it leaves my skin soft and moist unlike other products they leave my skin very dry.
Victoria G.
cedar park, Texas
This classic fragrance is among my very favorite with body washes. It's fresh yet sophisticated at the same time. I love how the fragrance lingers on my skin all day and all night. Caress body wash is supremely moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, silky, drenched with moisture and softly kissed with fragrance. It's non-drying, and it doesn't leave an oily film on your skin. Just soft, fresh, clean and moisturized skin, ready to be touched. Caress body wash is a very economical product, because a little goes a very long way. It only takes a small dab of this Ultra concentrated silky body wash to clean you all over and leave you deliciously soft and fragrant. I also like that it is a dual-purpose product, and makes an excellent bubble bath as well as body wash.
suzana H.
Franklin, WI
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by suzana H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great fragrance 👍clean feeling 👍daily silk👍. I love this body wash. I love how the smell gets infused in your skin. I love how moisturized and soft it makes my skin feel. I have dry skin and I feel like this product helps with my dryness. It’s affordable which is a bonus. I definitely recommend this product.
member-7c530
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by member-7c530
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this body wash a week ago its great for daily use has a very strong smell which is good of you plan to go to the gym or do daily errands but I have another one of different brands tho for specially occasions
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Cindy S.
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like it a lot, it leaves the skin totally soft, unlike the regular soup in a bar of this brand that I do not like, this leaves the skin clean and does not leave a feeling of grease or dirt, the smell is delicious and with just one drop you get a lot foam
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Aneli C.
Es una muestra qué recibi y me encanto, la tersura qué deja en mi piel, el olor es agradable, sin duda alguna lo pienso adquirir
Josilyne G.
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Josilyne G.
This is a good body wash it feels very silky and smooth. The scrnt is amazing smells so good! It does leave my body feeling spft after so it does its job. It is not expensive very economic friendly. Love how it comes in big sizes so I dont have to buy body wash every so often. Honestly would recommend this body wash feels great on your body and has an amazing fragrance.
Jennifer H.
Miami
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Jennifer H.
This leaves my skin so soft! I just picked up the brown sugar one and after one use it didn't leave my skin as soft as the daily silk! I want to try the method body wash next!
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
This body wash leaves your skin feeling so smooth and smelling amazing. My boyfriend loves the smell of this. I highly recommend this product.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba uploaded by Betty R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of a few body washes that I use. It always leaves me smelling so nice. My skin is always soft and feels smooth. I keep this in my shower for a great experience. It's one I always get a Christmas box of, I know they'll always be some for me every year! I think it's something I'll always buy. 💜💜💜👯
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esmeralda C.
El Paso
il y a 6 mois
suzana H. il y a 4 mois
Yes the smell is wonderful, and it leaves your skin smooth. I love this body wash
Briana O.
Plantation, FL
il y a 7 mois
What is your favorite scent of caress body wash? Caress Daily Silk Body Wash con Bomba is mine. Also, if you really really like it, recommend me a scent of your favorite body wash.
Tricia F. il y a 7 mois
I happen to like all of them.
Romina J.
Davenport, FL
il y a 10 mois
Caress Daily Silk Body Wash does it come in a 4pk?
Mariah L. il y a 10 mois
I’ve never seen a four pack I’ve seen a two pack at Walmart
Virginia C.
il y a un an
Tina L. il y a un an
Yes the body wash. I have been using for over a decade