BY CARESS

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress® Daily Silk™ features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin.

Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar
  • "After trying countless soaps/body washes, I ended up sticking with this one. It's my FAVORITE! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this works perfectly for me. The amazing smell is a plus! I love this product! " in 1007 reviews
  • "Love using this soap in the winter time. I have slightly dry skin and it get worse in the winter so this really helps. " in 367 reviews
  • "I prefer this caress bar soap to any body wash in a bottle now." in 1 review
  • "I'm not one to really us bar soaps, but i had ran out of my shower gel and my mother had this soap there so i used it, and well this soap is now my favorite." in 1 review
  • "Would not recommend this soap for long time use....maybe a few weeks worth of use would be alright. " in 1 review
Edith N.
Laurel
This soap is ok considering the fact been extremely picky about what type of soap I use for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive so I like to use the soap that removes the proper layers but as in the new Moister I need. I honestly wouldn’t use this every day and it’s very rare that I use it at this point I preferred to use it for a base for shaving if I don’t have any shaving cream but it’s not my every day is it still ok product but it really depends on each person in their skin type
Mondiana D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Omg let me The you guys, this soap bring me so much memories. Back home Haiti we have it a lot ! I used to wash my body 3 times with it every time I have to take shower ahaha ! This soap couldn’t last longer , the smell, the way it leaves your skin after shower was everything!
It’s been a long time I haven’t use it but I will recommend anyone to use it , and I’m going get some too.

Keep it Beautiful 🌹
Keep it Safe
Keep it Humble
Keep it proud✊🏾

Much Love ❤️

Mondianadiamond💎
Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
I’ve been using Curtiss for years. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft it is my go to you so when I use parcel for showers their body wash is amazing as well I would definitely recommend using the caress your skin Carolin i’ve been using Curtis for years. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft it is my go to you so when I use park so for showers their body wash is amazing as well I would definitely recommend using caress.
Ashtyn J.
I have super sensitive skin and break out a lot with most soaps, thus my parents found these and I used them every day for basically my hole life. I was too afraid to try any other type of soap until I was like 22. Definitely would recommend for sensitive skin, the liquid body washes also are great for sensitive skin.
Shanaski W.
San Diego
It’s Wonderful it makes my Skin Ultra Soft! Nothing compares to it’s delightful fresh fragrance filled with Bliss very inviting! Caress always amazes me what an awesome product I use it most of the time when I want to feel rejuvenated and so budget friendly!
Tasha M.
Caress continues to be a family favorite. This scent is bold, fresh and as long as you aren't using lotions and perfumes that are overpowering; the scent will last long after you have finished showering. However, this product may not be good for more intimate body parts as it may cause some discomfort.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do love this body soap! The packaging is always cute, The soap bars are easy to hold and they clean your skin great , leaving your skin soft and refreshed with a  wonderful smell that lasts! The only downfall I have is that my sensitive skin doesn't like it and I hate that!
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
This soap is my go to soap it smells so wonderful I love the original daily silk scent. However it does melt very quickly so be sure to set it somewhere where it’s not going to not have humidity hitting it so a little soap basin will be great to keep it in but I will forever be a caress daily girl forget about the other scents lol
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this soap because to me it is very feminine.  It has a pleasant smell no to strong.  Caress moisturizes your skin while you shower.  One bar of soap does last a long time so it is well worth what they are charging for it.  I constantly buy this for my house.  I would recommend Caress to others
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
This is one of my favorite soap scents EVER CREATED. My only complaint is that they don't keep it regularly stocked at my local target or walmart! The scent reminds me of peaches and creme. It is inexpensive, smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Love!
Jade S.
Does this bar soap leaving your skin feeling tight and dried out?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer bar soap or body wash?
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this soap dry your skin out
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Is this bar better than dove?
Amber M.
Crescent City
Is it very moisturizing??

Amazon