BY CARESS #21 in Bar Soap

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress® Daily Silk™ features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin.

Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar
  • "After trying countless soaps/body washes, I ended up sticking with this one. It's my FAVORITE! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this works perfectly for me. The amazing smell is a plus! I love this product! " in 1007 reviews
  • "Love using this soap in the winter time. I have slightly dry skin and it get worse in the winter so this really helps. " in 367 reviews
  • "I prefer this caress bar soap to any body wash in a bottle now." in 1 review
  • "I'm not one to really us bar soaps, but i had ran out of my shower gel and my mother had this soap there so i used it, and well this soap is now my favorite." in 1 review
  • "Would not recommend this soap for long time use....maybe a few weeks worth of use would be alright. " in 1 review
Mondiana D.
Van Nuys, CA
Omg let me The you guys, this soap bring me so much memories. Back home Haiti we have it a lot ! I used to wash my body 3 times with it every time I have to take shower ahaha ! This soap couldn’t last longer , the smell, the way it leaves your skin after shower was everything!
It’s been a long time I haven’t use it but I will recommend anyone to use it , and I’m going get some too.

Keep it Beautiful 🌹
Keep it Safe
Keep it Humble
Keep it proud✊🏾

Much Love ❤️

Mondianadiamond💎
Lizette O.
I absolutely love Caress soap not only is it affordable they carry this brand in almost every drugstore and supermarket. It has a fresh scent that's not over powering. In addition, it leaves my skin feeling silky, hydradeted, smooth and it does not irritate the skin. Caress soap is one of the brands I always continue to purchase for my sensitive skin.
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was using this for a really long time until recently. It smells really good and it's very silly on my skin but I didn't even realize how much fragrance was in this. I just always assumed it was the original scent but It's white peach and orange blossom which I feel is too much. I switched to a different bar soap that doesn't have as much fragrance in it.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the scent, but it does tend to dry my skin out. I avoid putting it on my face for this reason but the scent does last and it’s very inexpensive. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have dry skin though.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar is a great soap. First, the scent is very pleasurable and lasts throughout the day. It is a light floral scent and very feminine. I bought this at Riteaid and it is very reasonably priced. It lathers up well and feels great on the skin. Unlike other bar soaps, this is not drying and highly moisturizes the skin. I would strongly recommend this beauty bar!
Tasha M.
Caress continues to be a family favorite. This scent is bold, fresh and as long as you aren't using lotions and perfumes that are overpowering; the scent will last long after you have finished showering. However, this product may not be good for more intimate body parts as it may cause some discomfort.
Brooklyn B.
Beckley, WV
This bar of soap will get you clean. The downside is the scent. It has a scent that I personally do not like. I feel like it could have a better scent. It is an affordable product that I’ve been using for years. I’m afraid to switch brands because my skin is sensitive. I hope they change the scent.
Britain M.
One of my absolute favorite bar soaps ever! Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar will leave your skin feeling silky soft without the horrible residue that some bar soaps leave you skin feeling. My skin is very sensitive to alot of fragrances however, this soap does not dry or irritate my skin.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really do love this body soap! The packaging is always cute, The soap bars are easy to hold and they clean your skin great , leaving your skin soft and refreshed with a  wonderful smell that lasts! The only downfall I have is that my sensitive skin doesn't like it and I hate that!
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
This soap is my go to soap it smells so wonderful I love the original daily silk scent. However it does melt very quickly so be sure to set it somewhere where it’s not going to not have humidity hitting it so a little soap basin will be great to keep it in but I will forever be a caress daily girl forget about the other scents lol
Jade S.
Does this bar soap leaving your skin feeling tight and dried out?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer bar soap or body wash?
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this soap dry your skin out
Sammie M.
Is this bar better than dove?
Amber M.
Crescent City
Is it very moisturizing??