BY CARESS #7 in Bar Soap

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress® Daily Silk™ features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin.

Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar
  • "Would not recommend this soap for long time use....maybe a few weeks worth of use would be alright. " in 1 review
  • "I prefer this caress bar soap to any body wash in a bottle now." in 1 review
  • "I'm not one to really us bar soaps, but i had ran out of my shower gel and my mother had this soap there so i used it, and well this soap is now my favorite." in 1 review
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
This is by far, hands down, THE BEST bar soap I’ve used. Ever. The first thing I love about it, is it’s scent. It’s such an amazing fresh, feminine, floral, and clean scent. It’s unlike any other bar soap I’ve ever smelled. If you were to smell it while being blind folded, never in a million years would your first thought just be, “bar soap!” It’d be something more along the lines of being a beautiful luxious hand cream that you purchased out of the states or something cool like that. Never just bar soap. It’s also not overpowering by any means either. It won’t linger on your skin necessarily like a perfume would, but you can definitely smell it upon sniffing against the skin. For a while, I wasn’t able to find this particular bar soap in any stores for a while and i looked literally everywhere for it and no other body bar soap could compare. It leaves you feeling super silky and silky clean. Doesn’t leave behind that waxy feeling all over your body like certain other brands do and it also doesn’t leave a film all over your skin. I’ve gotten my mom to always use it and a couple of my friends. It’s just a great bar soap for that it is ya know.
Sheila R.
Philadelphia, PA
Me encanta esta marca ,este javon huele muy Rico ademas de dejar tu piel humectada y suave,si pareses de piel reseca este javon te ayuda con tu piel,por que tu piel queda suave no como a diferencia de otros javones que tu piel parese que se va romper, este javon es Todo love contrario es cremoso y te sientes con la piel mas hidratada ya preparada para resivir tus cremas y lociones ,a mi me encanta y es el que compro siempre para mis chicos y para mi persona ...🚿🛁😍💗
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I looooove this soap! anyone who struggles with sensitive skin should try this! I suffer from sensitive dry skin and this really puts moisture into my skin leaving it feeling great all day long! I also like the variety of scents they have. only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because the scents tend to be a little too overhwhelmng. Wish they would come out with a fragrance free!
Irene R.
Gary, IN
I only gave it 3 stars because I’m not really a fan of bar soaps. They dry me out for some reason and the soap scum builds on me and feels weird. It smells really good though. This was one of the soaps that dried me out completely. And had great build up in soap scum. Personally I wouldn’t buy it again because like I said, bar soaps and I don’t have a good relationship lol.
Cynthia M.
San Antonio
I buy this one for my kiddos, It is a little cheaper than the one I use. They seem to love it. My 18 old has sensitive skin and he'll even use it to wash his hands instead of the liquid soap I buy, it keeps his hands moist; his hands get red and than the skin will chap on the knuckles. Since hes been using it for his hands, I haven't seen his hands chapping.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Caress Daily Silk Beauty Bar is a great soap. First, the scent is very pleasurable and lasts throughout the day. It is a light floral scent and very feminine. I bought this at Riteaid and it is very reasonably priced. It lathers up well and feels great on the skin. Unlike other bar soaps, this is not drying and highly moisturizes the skin. I would strongly recommend this beauty bar!
Tasha M.
Caress continues to be a family favorite. This scent is bold, fresh and as long as you aren't using lotions and perfumes that are overpowering; the scent will last long after you have finished showering. However, this product may not be good for more intimate body parts as it may cause some discomfort.
Rhonda R.
When I purchase Caress bar soap, I look forward to using it daily! This bar soap is not drying, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. The fragrance is gentle and pleasing, it also reminds me of my Mom who uses this bar soap too! Would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
yanna D.
Really love this brand, I buy and use it regularly and am always pleased with it's results. It never drys out my skin, always leaves me feeling fresh, clean, and smelling good. This soap, soaps up very well so it lasts a long time for me. I definitely am going to continue buying and would recommend
Diana O.
Me encanta esté producto en especial porque mi piel es reseca y la deja suave. Es un producto fácil de conseguir pues lo encontrarás en la mayoría de las tiendas por departamento, farmacias y algunos colmados pequeños. Y lo recomiendo ya que además de dejar tu piel suave tiene un olor agradable
Jade S.
Does this bar soap leaving your skin feeling tight and dried out?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you prefer bar soap or body wash?
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this soap dry your skin out
Sammie M.
Is this bar better than dove?
Amber M.
Crescent City
Is it very moisturizing??