Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I truly am crazy about this product it leaves your skin feeling like silk truly it doesn't leave a residue or sticky filmy feeling behind just clean & soft & great smell my skin isn't really dry or oily but can get dry sometimes except when I'm using this I usually don't even have to put lotion on it just keeps my skin awesome my husband says soft as a baby's bottom
Shipra M.
I love Caress products. Especially Cashmere Luxury Silkening Body Wash, smells clean and fresh, without being too heavily scented and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and not dried out like most body washes do. I make sure to never run out and double up when it's on sale.
Lesheika H.
I love the smell of the cashmere luxury silkening body wash. It is very light but makes a great impact. The wash is also moisturizing and makes your skin feel very soft after washing. I could use this wash daily and I would recommend this to others.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Caress Cashmere body wash is a body saver. I bought it in target for $2.99, reasonable price. It gives a good lasting lather, it smells amazing, I love it. I would definitely buy it again and absolutely recommend it to my friends and family.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
I love the smell, it’s not expensive to buy and you can buy it every where. Leave you skin soft, I buy this every couple of months so I can try different stuff in between and each time it’s still good
Holly W.
Rich and bubbly lather.  Smooth rinse.  The fragrance is well balanced and long-lasting.  The gentle lather rinses nice and leaves a silky smooth body.  The value is great.  Luxury on a budget.  I will keep buying this product and recommend it to friends.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shimmering body wash smells amazing and lasts a long time! you don't need much to make a lot of bubbles to get clean. This silky body wash is one of my favorites to keep on hand in my shower. I like to rotate which body washes I use depending on how much moisture my skin needs - but this is one of my "go-to" must haves.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I love the smell of this body wash and it is super affordable!! I do have to admit I feel like it dries my skin out a bit which usually isn't an issue because I tend to have more oily skin so that's saying something. The scent seems to last between daily showers so I would recommend bht with a nice lotion.
alaska D.
edmond, ok
this body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer every time! the way the gentle, silky texture of it feels against my skin makes me feel like i'm having a pamper day- even if it's just a 5 minute shower! i've repurchased it time and time again, and i don't see myself stopping.
Krystal B.
Caress is a women’s favorite. It lathers very well and you do not even need a lot. When you a done shower you will leave a long lasting scent. People will notice that you smell amazing. I love all of the different scent that caress has and they all smell great.