Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCaress
Brazilian Gardenia & Coconut Milk Body Wash

Caress Brazilian Gardenia & Coconut Milk Body Wash

Our ideal body wash for dry skin, Caress Brazilian Gardenia & Coconut Milk body wash creates a luxurious lather of light moisturizers to soften your skin.

Where I can find it
I'm a long time Caress lover, (I love #endlesskiss, the vanilla kind of cream color (non-exfoliating cream body wash. And I use #Caress #EvenlyGorgeous (the darker brown exfoliating one, they both have notes of #vanilla & #sandalwood but I have looked for this one EVERYWHERE! And never see it!! Does anyone know if they sell this in-store anywhere/anymore, and if it's better than #evenlygorgeous or #endlesskiss ? Would definitely by a huge help!
I tried a different scent of this type and it was a high strong scent, does this one smell strong?
Start your review of Caress Brazilian Gardenia & Coconut Milk Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Caress is pretty nice.My skin is sensitive so I don't try a lot of stuff but this didn't bother it all.I like it didn't make my skin dry. in reviews
tajuana L.
Columbus, OH
No sticky film.. leave skin soft....don't lather to well..and fragrance don't last... would buy Again
Kristin C.
Cibolo, TX
It's pretty standard body wash - it didn't dry out my skin but it wasn't as much like lotion as I like.
Fawna M.
Adrian, MI
Smells amazing and leaves skin soft and creamy. I bought this because my soap and glory soap ran out and I couldn't get more. The caress was a great buy! Definitely a repurchase.
Ana J.
Hazleton, PA
Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I use this body wash everyday and is a definitely must buy.
Jami K.
Winchester, KY
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Lots of lather.
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Lots of lather.
Melody G.
Kokomo, IN
I love how my skin has not dried out since I started using it. Before this product, my legs would bleed.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Caress Brazilian Gardenia & Coconut Milk Body Wash uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am loving this body wash it is so silky and luminescent in texture and it smell absolutely phenomenal. The scent is so invigorating and even lingers on the body well after I hop out of the shower. It builds up a really good lather and does an excellent job at cleaning the skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple. I just love how my skin feels after using this body wash. The size of the bottle is big and will last a long time for certain.
Lindsay D.
Austin, TX
Love the event and you can't beat exfoliation! My only complaint would be that it seemed like the soap preferred to clump together and slide off your skin. Kinda made it difficult to use without a sponge out loofah.
Maria M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love how Caress leaves my skin feeling and the smell is delightful. The smell is not over powering and leaves me fresh when I leave the shower. I bought mine at Kingsoopers and saved on on it during their mega sale with coupon as well.
Beverly W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love how all of them smell and how they make my skin feel so soft I get it from any where that has it on sale for a good price I like them all and so does my daughter I like everything about them there nothing I don't like yes I would it is the only thing I like