Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCaress
Caress Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar

Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar

Infused with red clay and notes of lotus flower, users are treated to a rejuvenating cleansing experience and radiant skin.

Where can I get this and the other new bar soaps from Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar
Do it have any vitamins in it ? How much is it? Where can I buy this
Is it good on the skin?
Start your review of Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,567 reviews
Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed using this soap. It is very economical and readily found. It has an excellent lather and rinses well without leaving your skin feeling dry. However, I wish it had more of a scent.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Smells so decadent! Keeps skin moisturized and supple. Easy to find and use. Very affordable too!
Winnifred E.
Troy, MI
I received this bar soap in an Influenster vobox for the purpose of a review. It has a great fragrance and it feels amazing I also love that it produces a lot of lather .
Jacqueline T.
Fresno, CA
Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I was really excited to try this new complimentary product I received. I loved the smell, it had a sweet smell that filled my bathroom 🧼🛀🏼 the first use was good I felt clean and refreshed, although I did not like the texture it left to my skin. It felt rough and on the second use the scent to the bar was not the same 🙁 it had no smell to it and it smelled more like clay to me I was not satisfied with it and the way my skin felt so I did not use it after that. Everyone skin is different so it might not be the same for everyone else
Genesis O.
Snellville, GA
Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar uploaded by Genesis O.
Started using my complimentary Junior B. botanicals Lotus & Red Clay soap bar and it has been amazing! I love the fragrance that fills the bathroom and how my skin feels afterwards. Thank you @influenster Caress® Botanicals Lotus & Red Clay Soap Bar
Illyana M.
Hurst, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bar soap from caress smells amazing. I needed a new bar soap. The lotus and red clay feels great on my skin.
Kat D.
I think they discontinued this soap, or at least they stopped selling it anywhere near where I live, so I've had to buy it online. I'm obsessed with the fragrance and I wish I could buy it as a perfume. Whenever I use this soap it leaves me smelling so wonderful.
Brittnie T.
Port Allen, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soap, It’ smells so good and is not to harsh for my skin like other soaps usually are. I wouldn’t change a thing about this soap, it’s affordable also. Definitely recommend, especially for those with sensitive skin like myself.
Jessica W.
Springfield, IL
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday and will not change brands because of how much I love it! I have been using it for years and it completely for fills my needs! Wouldn’t change a thing!
Marina C.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing product I love it! I recommend this to everyone , the quality is excellent and I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you so much it is so amazing I love this a lot. Do not change a thing! I love it so much!