Caress Botanical Body Spray Sweet Violet uploaded by Janet B.Caress Botanical Body Spray Sweet Violet uploaded by Sabrina F.

BY CARESS

Discover Caress® Botanical Body Sprays. Awaken your scenes and feel "out of shower fresh" at any time of day with Caress® Botanical Sweet Violet Body Spray - a scent inspired by nature.

To view allergen, ingredient and other product information, please click on the button below. You’ll be redirected to the SmartLabel site.

Liz M.
Columbus , GA
I liked the scent was a good body spray that I used all over after getting out of the shower but the scent faded so quickly I almost feel like that was a con especially for the cost so it was nice to try once I wouldn’t buy it again
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love the scent of Caress Botanicals Sweet Violet. It is soft and subtle. You can pick this up at your local drug store. It is not expensive. The twist cap is great so that it does not accidentally spray in you purse or bag.
Amber B.
This was my favorite scent out of the three I got to test out. I smelled light, sweet and the perfect hint of violet. It was great! It's so refreshing! Thank you so much crowdtap for giving me the chance to try this product out! I would recommend.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Amazing!!! Smells refreshing and calming at the same time and might I add that I get compliments of the fragrance my body gives off when I pass people throughout the day! Definitely would be my go to shower foam.