BY CARESS

Caress Daily Silk Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk Body Wash features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, along with triple silkening moisturizers, Caress® Daily Silk will send your senses soaring to all new heights. Blended with our unique Silky Fragrance Infusion™, you'll be left with the irresistibly silky-soft, scented skin your body deserves. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Ready to reveal your daring side? Caress® Evenly Gorgeous®, with scents of burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates, leaving you with beautiful, even-toned skin. Caress Emerald Rush Experience freshness like never before with Caress Emerald Rush™, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Titusville , FL
This smells amazing. The sent lasts all day and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I like that there is no filmy residue that some soaps leave behind. My friends all make comments about how good I smell when I use this soap over bath and body shower gel. Definite keeper in my shower arsenal.
Emily I.
Emily I.
This body soap smells amazing. It’s a little on the expensive side but it’s worth the cost. I love the smell, mosturizing effect and packaging. You can get this at most stores like Walmart, Target, any grocers really. I would reccommend this to my friends and family for sure.