BY CARESS #71 in Bar Soap

Experience freshness like never before with caress emerald rush beauty bar, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
I chose to purchase the beauty bar just to try something different. I have been using a more expensive bath soap and wondered if it truly was best for my skin. Starting with the first use, I could tell this was much different. I used a washcloth and rubbed the bar vigorously to a lather. Normally I use a loofah but decided a cloth was due its fair time in use. After applying to my arms and chest the silky feeling was quickly evident. The lather was luxurious and creamy. Rinsing was also a satisfying experience as there was no residue or sticky feeling after the lather ran off of my skin.

The fragrance is light and feminine. However, There was no lingering fragrance to compete with my daily perfume. A noticeable difference in my skin appeared after about two weeks of using the Caress Veauty Bar. My skin is normally very dry. But I could see a marked improvement in the appearance of the skin on my forearms and hands. It wasn't as 'cracked' looking after continued use. The only negative experience with the Beaty Bar is the film it leaves in my tub. That is one reason I no longer use this product and only gave it four stars.
Jessica M.
Denton, TX
I've never been a huge fan of bar soaps but a friend introduced me to this specific bar and I fell in love! The scent alone is intoxicating and washing with it really wakes me up and makes me feel more energized. I feel so thoroughly cleaned when I get out of the shower after using this bar. I also love that it doesn't leave a flakey residue on my skin as I've noticed with other bar soaps. My skin is super soft and a soft remnant of the scent lingers for quite some time which I also like a lot. This Caress Beauty Bar is a definite win for me!
Donna G.
Dover, NH
I love this bar soap because it leaves my skin feeling very soft and touchable! The smell that it leaves on my whole body lingers for several hours, and even at the end of the day, when I decide to change into my pajamas, taking off my outfit of the day, I get a strong smell of Carress Soap coming from underneath my clothing! I love it, because I know I'm getting into bed, smelling clean and fresh! Great product that I highly recommend to everyone!
Cassandra G.
Angleton, TX
I absolutely loved the scent and it was able to glide on beautifully. After rinsing it off, I expected it to leave my skin feeling dry yet clean, but surprisingly it didn't do that. It actually left my skin super soft and super smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to any one that wants to feel soft WHILE smelling good. With the Caress beauty bar you don't have to choose one or the other. It's the best of both worlds.
Dianna F.
Appalachia, VA
U was asked to give my honest opinion on this product.well she I opened the box I could smell the soap and it smelled great.when I took a shower the soap lathered very nice again smelling beautiful in the bathroom.when I dried off my skin felt really good before using lotion,if I didn't have the time to use lotion I could of skipped because the soap really left a nice feeling.i would say this is nice for the entire family even the baby.
Heather D.
Huntersville, NC
I bought Caress Beauty Bar because I wanted to try a different soap. I typically use Dove pink and my husband uses Dial Gold.

After using Caress Beauty bar for a few days, I can honestly say that while I didn't care for the scent that I picked out (overly perfumed), the quality of the beauty bar was great for shaving and did not dry out my skin at all. I would try it again in another scent.
Jennifer O.
Northampton, PA
Caress with silk proteins and moisturizers is a wonderful cleanser. I consider it to be soap but officially it's really a moisturizing body bar that contains moisturizers. Regular soap doesn't moisturize nearly as well, if at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have silky soft skin. It has a pleasant light scent that stays with you, but is not overpowering.
Alexsis L.
Detroit, MI
I lIKE Caress Beauty Bar because it keeps me fresh without it being too perfumy. I like the way it feels on my skin, the soap is smooth. I bought it at a family Dollar and i didn't have enough to buy Dove, so it was my last resort. I recommend this soap because you save soap. You save soap for it gets real soapy when you in the shower. It is cheap depending where you get it from.
Jamee F.
Akron, OH
This is the best Caress scent yet! This wonderful scent has me looking forward to luxuriating in the bath. Honestly, no other bar has ever made me feel as good as Emerald Rush Caress does. Is very difficult to get out of the bath when this fragrance that is so great envelopes me. The cleaning power is great and the freshness of using it lasts a few hours. Absolutely love it!
Amy R.
Milton, FL
This bar of some is awesome if you're the type of person who likes a lot of scent. The scent is long-lasting and the way it feels when you glide it on your skin is amazing. It is gentle and bubbles to the perfect amount. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who loves lots of scents. If you are a fan of the non-scented soaps though, I would not buy this product.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this as well as the original bar? Are they equally good? Is the scent of this one light or overpowering?
Natasha C.
What is this scent like?
gostaria de saber se este tipo de sabonete resseca muito a pele pois tenho a pele muito delicada