BY CARESS #74 in Bar Soap

Experience freshness like never before with caress emerald rush beauty bar, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lizette O.
Caress body soap is one of the soaps I like.I have sensitive and dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moist. Additionly, I feel and smell so refreshed. Since I have sensitive skin it's also soft and gentle. It does not irritate my skin whatsoever..Smells great also. I would highly recommend for us beauties to try!
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is such a nice smell and makes my skin very soft. I felt very smooth and clean after my shower. It’s a good price and the scent will stay with you. I will buy again.
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
I truly love this soap because of the price and smell! When I'm ballin on a budget this is definitely my go to as it gets the job done and leaves you smelling delicious.
Donny H.
Tyler
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so smooth and new after I use it and it makes my skin smell so good and after a long day it makes me feel new and fantastic
Dona G.
Arcadia
I really like the way this smells and how long the smell stays with me. My face feels smooth and clean after using it, but I have used other soaps that seem to work a bit better. All in all this is still a good product, but I don't buy it on a regular basis.
TeTe💋🖤 C.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Emerald Rush Lush Gardenia White Tea Essence 6-Bar, Pure Embrace more...
I love caress!!! Always keeps my skin feeling soft and clean. The scents are amazing . The are fairly priced and over all does what it’s suppose to which is get you clean.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
My favorite caress soap ever! Smells AMAZING and it's my favorite color lol at first I just bought for the box and it was pretty but this is so affordable and pretty much the only one I buy now. Everyone loves it we have a guest basket for when people stay at my house and I always keep at least 2 bars in there and they also love it!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells amazing! I like that it doesn't make my skin feel like it is clogged after using like those soaps with lotion in them. Only down side is if you are tanning the sulfates make your tan fade faster.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
I chose to purchase the beauty bar just to try something different. I have been using a more expensive bath soap and wondered if it truly was best for my skin. Starting with the first use, I could tell this was much different. I used a washcloth and rubbed the bar vigorously to a lather. Normally I use a loofah but decided a cloth was due its fair time in use. After applying to my arms and chest the silky feeling was quickly evident. The lather was luxurious and creamy. Rinsing was also a satisfying experience as there was no residue or sticky feeling after the lather ran off of my skin.

The fragrance is light and feminine. However, There was no lingering fragrance to compete with my daily perfume. A noticeable difference in my skin appeared after about two weeks of using the Caress Veauty Bar. My skin is normally very dry. But I could see a marked improvement in the appearance of the skin on my forearms and hands. It wasn't as 'cracked' looking after continued use. The only negative experience with the Beaty Bar is the film it leaves in my tub. That is one reason I no longer use this product and only gave it four stars.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this as well as the original bar? Are they equally good? Is the scent of this one light or overpowering?
Natasha C.
What is this scent like?
gostaria de saber se este tipo de sabonete resseca muito a pele pois tenho a pele muito delicada