BY CARESS

Experience freshness like never before with caress emerald rush beauty bar, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Feels great like the scent I'm not really a bar soap type but when I do this isy favorite I feel squeaky clean after and I use it till it is nothing but finger tip size gentle on the skin as well not oily at all. Good product highly recommended to e everyone " in 80 reviews
  • "Caress Beauty Bar is one of my favorite soaps. I especially like the clean scents that Caress offers. If you have sensitive skin, this may be a soap to consider. My daughter has very sensitive and dry skin, when she uses Caress it doesn't break her out and gives her a balance of moisture needed for her dry skin and doesn't cause oily skin either. " in 53 reviews
Lizette O.
Caress body soap is one of the soaps I like.I have sensitive and dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moist. Additionly, I feel and smell so refreshed. Since I have sensitive skin it's also soft and gentle. It does not irritate my skin whatsoever..Smells great also. I would highly recommend for us beauties to try!
Dona G.
Arcadia
I really like the way this smells and how long the smell stays with me. My face feels smooth and clean after using it, but I have used other soaps that seem to work a bit better. All in all this is still a good product, but I don't buy it on a regular basis.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
This caress emerald rush beauty bar is so wonderful. It smells so good and it lingers all day long. I got it for 2.57$ at my local family dollar.. Well worth the price..
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is such a nice smell and makes my skin very soft. I felt very smooth and clean after my shower. It’s a good price and the scent will stay with you. I will buy again.
Donny H.
Tyler
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so smooth and new after I use it and it makes my skin smell so good and after a long day it makes me feel new and fantastic
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
TeTe💋🖤 C.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Emerald Rush Lush Gardenia White Tea Essence 6-Bar, Pure Embrace more...
I love caress!!! Always keeps my skin feeling soft and clean. The scents are amazing . The are fairly priced and over all does what it’s suppose to which is get you clean.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
My favorite caress soap ever! Smells AMAZING and it's my favorite color lol at first I just bought for the box and it was pretty but this is so affordable and pretty much the only one I buy now. Everyone loves it we have a guest basket for when people stay at my house and I always keep at least 2 bars in there and they also love it!
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
I chose to purchase the beauty bar just to try something different. I have been using a more expensive bath soap and wondered if it truly was best for my skin. Starting with the first use, I could tell this was much different. I used a washcloth and rubbed the bar vigorously to a lather. Normally I use a loofah but decided a cloth was due its fair time in use. After applying to my arms and chest the silky feeling was quickly evident. The lather was luxurious and creamy. Rinsing was also a satisfying experience as there was no residue or sticky feeling after the lather ran off of my skin.

The fragrance is light and feminine. However, There was no lingering fragrance to compete with my daily perfume. A noticeable difference in my skin appeared after about two weeks of using the Caress Veauty Bar. My skin is normally very dry. But I could see a marked improvement in the appearance of the skin on my forearms and hands. It wasn't as 'cracked' looking after continued use. The only negative experience with the Beaty Bar is the film it leaves in my tub. That is one reason I no longer use this product and only gave it four stars.
Elysa c.
Love love LOVE! I've never had a product that actually leave its sent behind for so long! No grimy feeling! Nice and smooth! Never had any allergic reactions to it either with my crazy sensitive skin! When I want to surprise the ol man when we get into bed, I make sure to use this stuff and he can't resist!!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this as well as the original bar? Are they equally good? Is the scent of this one light or overpowering?
Natasha B.
What is this scent like?
gostaria de saber se este tipo de sabonete resseca muito a pele pois tenho a pele muito delicada