Caress Beauty Bar

Experience freshness like never before with caress emerald rush beauty bar, infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, revitalizing lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

What is this scent like?
gostaria de saber se este tipo de sabonete resseca muito a pele pois tenho a pele muito delicada
Start your review of Caress Beauty Bar!
Product Highlights
“Feels great like the scent I'm not really a bar soap type but when I do this isy favorite I feel squeaky clean after and I use it till it is nothing but finger tip size gentle on the skin as well not oily at all. Good product highly recommended to e everyone ” in reviews
“...skin, this may be a soap to consider. My daughter has very sensitive and dry skin, when she uses Caress it doesn't break her out and gives her a balance of moisture needed for her dry skin and doesn't cause oily skin either. ” in reviews
Clarksville, TN
Caress Beauty Bar is one of the best bar soaps I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It does not leave that bar soap film on your skin. It has a pleasant scent that does not interfere with your daily scent you may use. I would suggest this soap for any age group and for male or female.
Hawthorne, CA
Excellent product! Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. Doesn't make me break out of I use it to wash my face. Smells great and keeps my skin clean and moisturized.
Austin, AR
Caress is the best when it comes to the dry winter skin. After a shower with Caress my skin feels so soft and moist....good bye winter dryness...
Douglas, AZ
This is an all time favorit. I stopped using it because I am getting older and I need something more nourishing for my skin. Good value.
Dayton, TX
Long wear scent !! Lasted all day didn't leave a film on the skin either. Left my skin super moisturized and soft! Love it!!
West Columbia , SC
I like the color and just absolutely love the smell . Good soap . I use it everyday , and twice a day .
Caress Beauty Bar uploaded by Jessica A.
This soap smells amazing! I like how it leaves your skin soft too! I would recommend this to others.
Great bar soap when you are looking for something that is clean, refreshing & is not overly scented.
Orange Park
I really enjoy using this product.  I do not use it on my face however.  It is very moisturizing and last a little longer than most bar soaps.  This is very affordable for a product of this quality.  I have 6 bars of Caress in my stash right now!  This is a nice product and I definitely will by again.
Is my favorite soap, because it’s the perfect balance of silk and moisturizing, for a good price! My skin got a lot better, I have dry skin. The soap is a perfect big size. And the smell is amazing! Always the brand I pick for me!! Caress® Daily Silk™ Beauty Bar #bodycare #skincare #caress #soap