BY CARESS

Designed to Delight Your Senses Make You Feel Like a Million Dollars, Every Day Infused with Lilac Blossom Aquamarine Essence 2 Also Available in Juicy Escape Emerald Rush Experience freshness like never before with Caress Aqua Sparkle, infused with lilac blossom and aquamarine essence. Sparkling scents surprise your senses while lush, invigorating lather envelops your skin leaving it delicately scented and beautifully fresh.

Buy on Amazon
Marissa T.
mission , TX
Caress always makes a great products. This body wash, is excellent! Does not dry your skin,and the scent is wonderful. I am very satisfied with the body wash and the price, considering the bottle is later than the one you get in the store for a great price. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a nice, refreshing shower or bath.
Katelyn B.
 I like this product a lot but I felt I didn't clean as much as I would like for it to. It had great packaging I bought at Walmart. I've already use the entire bottle but I don't think I'll be buying it again anytime soon. But they definitely do have some great products.
Jasmine O.
Jackson, MS
I love caress! There products smell so good and they always seem to make you want to stay in the shower! I use it every couple of months because there are other soaps I love just as much! Ii leaves a great feel as well! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Julayah M.
 This product has an amazing smell as well as it took away all the residue and her within my body and pours. I love the way it made my skin feel nice and soft. The smell was just my favorite part honestly it was so intoxicating.
Tiffany K.
I buy this product often, I do have a decent size family, and us girls Love the smell! And how it makes your skin feel clean. Unfortunately I can buy as much as I'd like do to budgeting, but when I can its bought!
Kiara R.
Caress is one of my favorites when it comes to body wash! Tons of different scents to choose from. Soft on the skin and you get a huge bottle for the price! Total score!
Carolyn R.
Orange
Caress Aqua body wash is amazing. The first thing I noticed was how pleasing the scent was then I was amazed at the lathering power of this body wash. I usually have to use several squirts of body wash to take my shower but not with Caress Aqua,  1 squirt kept my wash rag sudsy and smelling amazing. Would highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the scent of this body wash, and it doesnt dry my skin out like some other products.  I love that its not overpriced, but works like some of the more expensive brands.  I tend to change soaps often, however this is one I keep returning to!  if you havent tried it yet, i suggest you do!
Samantha Y.
The scent of this particular product is amazing! The soap works up to a rich, luxurious lather (without having to use a generous amount of product), and leaves your skin smooth and smelling great. I bought this at Target at regular price and was still satisfied with my purchase.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a fan of Caress products because of the price point. I think that the product does a good job of getting my body clean and leaving me with a fresh feel afterwards. My skin feels smooth and refreshed immediately after each shower. Would recommend this for an affordable product.