BY CARESS

Unleash the irresistibly romantic fragrance within Caress® Adore Forever™. Touching your skin releases bursts of perfume for up to 12 hours after you shower, leaving a trail of admirers in your wake.

• Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but ...3 Answers
  • How does this smell?1 Answers
  • I love body wash... This product claims to release a frag...4 Answers
Britni R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am so in love with this body wash. To me it is one of the best drugstore brand washes. It smells like a little piece of heaven on earth! Lol no but seriously it last all day, through work, the gym and any other activity. It is truly a must in my collection
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I really loved this body wash! It’s true to its brand and the price is fair. The smell is so sweet and subtle, but my boyfriend noticed it hours later and asked if I was wearing perfume! He was shocked because I usually don’t. The wash is silky and leaves your skin feeling smooth moisturized and pretty. I can’t say how much I adore the packaging! It fits the smell! Sweet and sexy!
Green B.
This body wash has got to have the longest lasting scent I have ever tried! The scent is absolutely gorgeous! When you take a shower with it, it fills the entire bathroom and lingers. If you're not a fan of that, I wouldn't recommend it but I love it! I can smell it on my skin even the next day. It's such a romantic scent and actually smells like perfume. Caress, PLEASE don't ever discontinue this scent/series!!
Erica B.
Temple
I loveee this product, the first time I used this product the scent lasted for hours; everyone thought I had a new fragrance. This lovely product is so affordable and has more body wash inside the bottle that it lasts me at least three weeks before its all gone..I would definitely recommend this to my friends because of the different scents, and how long it lasts.
Adrienne B.
I love the smell of Caress body wash or location. This body wash makes my skin feel soft and make my body feel clean and fresh. I use this product often and it last for a while, which is a good thing for fiend good body washes. I would use this product again, in fact i have some now. I recommend this wash to others!
Liane N.
seminole, FL
if I could just repeat MY FAVORITE body wash over and over - I would. However I will give you a few deets. I love this, my boyfriend lovessss the smell!! I love how it literally stays all day, and stays smelling fresh! It keeps my skin so soft I hardly have to use lotion on my legs!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
For the price point of 2.50 - 3 bucks I must say I really enjoy this body wash. The fragrance literally last all day, that is my favorite part I'll get a shower at 10 am and 10 pm I will get a whiff of the body wash. This is definitely going to be a repurchase for me
Mitch A.
Were do i start these are awesome smelling fragances all of them smell good the smell is so strong it last on you for a long time your skin smells like your wearing perfume i love it so much its pricey but it is worth it i wish they made them a little more bigger.
Alyxus M.
Los Banos
love the product....love the way it makes my skin feels.....the fragrance is good but wish it would last longer.....i used it for a year  but stop.........it is a good value the price is good not expensive which is good and yes i would buy this product again
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this is hands down one of my all time favorite body washes! one of the best parts about it, is that i can buy it almost anywhere - CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, even grocery stores have it. the smell is AMAZING and it lasts all day, i am not even exaggerating. i will take a shower at night, go to bed, wake up the next morning, do my morning routine, take care of my son all day, go to work on nights that i am scheduled(i am a waitress/bartender), come home, make dinner, get stuff done around the house which includes but is not limited to laundry, cleaning up the kitchen from making dinner, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming, folding laundry once it's done, pick up toys, as well as play/take care of my son all while doing a hundred things at once and even after ALL OF THAT plus much more, no lie, my skin still smells good. of course it's not as intense as it was as soon as i got out of the shower but that's ok, after all in a days work i still smell amazing and because of that is why i love this product and will continue to repurchase it as long as they keep making it. this product received 5 stars and now you know why! i also love the purple scent as well as the red scent too! if you're looking for a body wash that does what it's supposed to do as well as smell amazing and inexpensive then this my friends is what you need! i forgot to include that not only does it smell fantastic it also moisturizes your skin leaving it hydrated, luminous and super soft! i highly recommend this product to everyone. do yourself a favor and go buy it! you will not be disappointed!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I like these body washed but notice they stain my shower, is anyone else dealing with this?
Natasha L.
Lumberton, MS
I love body wash... This product claims to release a fragrance on touch? Is this true?
May G.
Green Oak
Has anyone has issues that has sensitive skin from this body wash since it has a 12 long lasting fragrance release? And does it really last that long? Is the smell overpowering ?? Please DO TELL 😷
Kayla B.
New Bedford, MA
Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but am curious to if it really releases fragrance for 12 hours or not?
Silvianna V.
How long does the scent last?

Walmart