BY CARESS #6 in Body Wash

Unleash the irresistibly romantic fragrance within Caress® Adore Forever™. Touching your skin releases bursts of perfume for up to 12 hours after you shower, leaving a trail of admirers in your wake.

• Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but am curio...3 Answers
  • I love body wash... This product claims to release a fragrance on...4 Answers
  • Has anyone has issues that has sensitive skin from this body wash...4 Answers
Alyxus M.
Fresno, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the product....love the way it makes my skin feels.....the fragrance is good but wish it would last longer.....i used it for a year  but stop.........it is a good value the price is good not expensive which is good and yes i would buy this product again
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hands down is my favorite brand in body washes. They all smell so amazing and have a big variety of scents. This body wash leaves me smelling fresh and clean. It’s my all time favorite body wash I can’t get enough of! It has a perfume scent after wards and doesn’t fade away easily! I’ve gotten compliments from people thinking I used perfume or body wash after a shower when it’s just the scent of the body wash that’s how amazing the smell is and how strong it is ☺️
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think They have the finest fragrances! I LOVE when the fragrance stays with You throughout the day!! These cleanse well and have lasting fragrance. Could be more Moisturizing, but if You add a lotion or oil after showering I believe it would prolong the fragrance even more!! Highly Recommend!!!
Cynthia D.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so good! And moisturizes pretty well also. As far as the “touch-activated technology” it claims to have, I haven’t really noticed this to be true. But my skin does smell subtly like the product for a little while after my shower. Nothing close to 12 hours though, like the bottle claims!
Since finding this body wash last year, I hardly ever use anything else. Caress has created a one-of-a-kind body wash that really does last all day. This scent is my absolute favorite, but the others are really nice too! It is a little more pricey than others but I am totally willing to spend the extra money. Love this body wash.. i have recommenced it to a lot of friends!
Lynda M.
Bedford
I love this product i buy this regregularif i dont buy this products i buy other caress products. I recommend this product to all women. Also men love the smell of this product. I know my husband loves when i buy this product...i will never stop buying this product
Sana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this SMells and to me it’s really important for body wash to smelll good as it leaves a fragrance behind. I like using this everyday and like how it’s really easy and doesn’t get messy or difficult. I would definitely buy his again intact I’ve been using his for 3 years already and I’m down for my 4th one and I’m totallly loving it and will continue using it👍👍👍
Erica B.
Temple
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveee this product, the first time I used this product the scent lasted for hours; everyone thought I had a new fragrance. This lovely product is so affordable and has more body wash inside the bottle that it lasts me at least three weeks before its all gone..I would definitely recommend this to my friends because of the different scents, and how long it lasts.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this body wash. It fills my bathroom with a wonderful aroma, mixed with the steam of the hot water it feels like aroma therapy. I can easily find this at my local super market for less than $5. I would buy again and try more scents.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash does smell very nice and usually last until the morning if I shower at night. I'm not sure it lasts for a full 12 hours but for me it does last a while. It is very smooth but not a good moisturizer if you have dry skin. You can purchase it at any local drug or grocery store. I would recommend this product mostly for the smell!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these body washed but notice they stain my shower, is anyone else dealing with this?
May G.
Green Oak
Has anyone has issues that has sensitive skin from this body wash since it has a 12 long lasting fragrance release? And does it really last that long? Is the smell overpowering ?? Please DO TELL 😷
Natasha L.
Lumberton, MS
I love body wash... This product claims to release a fragrance on touch? Is this true?
Kayla B.
New Bedford, MA
Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but am curious to if it really releases fragrance for 12 hours or not?
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Does the aroma of this product remain for how many hours?