BY CARESS

Unleash the irresistibly romantic fragrance within Caress® Adore Forever™. Touching your skin releases bursts of perfume for up to 12 hours after you shower, leaving a trail of admirers in your wake.

• Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but ...3 Answers
  • How does this smell?1 Answers
  • I love body wash... This product claims to release a frag...4 Answers
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
This hands down is my favorite brand in body washes. They all smell so amazing and have a big variety of scents. This body wash leaves me smelling fresh and clean. It’s my all time favorite body wash I can’t get enough of! It has a perfume scent after wards and doesn’t fade away easily! I’ve gotten compliments from people thinking I used perfume or body wash after a shower when it’s just the scent of the body wash that’s how amazing the smell is and how strong it is ☺️
Green B.
This body wash has got to have the longest lasting scent I have ever tried! The scent is absolutely gorgeous! When you take a shower with it, it fills the entire bathroom and lingers. If you're not a fan of that, I wouldn't recommend it but I love it! I can smell it on my skin even the next day. It's such a romantic scent and actually smells like perfume. Caress, PLEASE don't ever discontinue this scent/series!!
Lynda M.
Bedford
I love this product i buy this regregularif i dont buy this products i buy other caress products. I recommend this product to all women. Also men love the smell of this product. I know my husband loves when i buy this product...i will never stop buying this product
Since finding this body wash last year, I hardly ever use anything else. Caress has created a one-of-a-kind body wash that really does last all day. This scent is my absolute favorite, but the others are really nice too! It is a little more pricey than others but I am totally willing to spend the extra money. Love this body wash.. i have recommenced it to a lot of friends!
Erica B.
Temple
I loveee this product, the first time I used this product the scent lasted for hours; everyone thought I had a new fragrance. This lovely product is so affordable and has more body wash inside the bottle that it lasts me at least three weeks before its all gone..I would definitely recommend this to my friends because of the different scents, and how long it lasts.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Highly obsessed with this body wash. It smells so good and the color is so cute. Your skin will feel clean after using this. And the price is right! I received this for free from Influenster
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love the scent of this body wash. It fills my bathroom with a wonderful aroma, mixed with the steam of the hot water it feels like aroma therapy. I can easily find this at my local super market for less than $5. I would buy again and try more scents.
Sarah M.
This body wash does smell very nice and usually last until the morning if I shower at night. I'm not sure it lasts for a full 12 hours but for me it does last a while. It is very smooth but not a good moisturizer if you have dry skin. You can purchase it at any local drug or grocery store. I would recommend this product mostly for the smell!
Jessi R.
Granby, MO
Compared to more expensive brands like Victoria's Secret, and Bath and Body works, this lines up as a great alternative!
Soaps up a lot better, and the smell is great!
I have also have sensitive skin, and this doesn't cause me to break out in hives so that's another plus. Not my favorite caress scent, but it's still nice.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Mixed review so warning. This product is amazing for people that have great skin. The smell last all day. The problem that I found out is that it made mine itch. I have very sensitive skin and I just wish they made one for people like me that had sensitive skin. I want the smell to last all day without having all the effects.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I like these body washed but notice they stain my shower, is anyone else dealing with this?
May G.
Green Oak
Has anyone has issues that has sensitive skin from this body wash since it has a 12 long lasting fragrance release? And does it really last that long? Is the smell overpowering ?? Please DO TELL 😷
Natasha L.
Lumberton, MS
I love body wash... This product claims to release a fragrance on touch? Is this true?
Kayla B.
New Bedford, MA
Has anyone ever used this body wash? It smells great but am curious to if it really releases fragrance for 12 hours or not?
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Does the aroma of this product remain for how many hours?